"Oh you don't like feet? I'm gonna make you love feet"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

SMITE got a sequel of the Vhoeshow event, they are mostly recolors except for one addition.
They added troontreya, no idea how the VGS would work on someone who already uses VGS irl.
View attachment 59413
If this partnership continues, will Henya get a skin i wonder? Though I can't see her being in a moba.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Lazy memes
The Novelgoth invasion

Panko Enjoyer

The Countdown groups and songs are here
Lapu chan with Ollie San and :mikothumbsl: the legend
Also Hoshimatic Project its going to close this event

Choco, Fauna, and Kronii all part of a single song? Nice to have a comedic skit in the middle of your lineup to break up the monotony.
If you want Yugioh content, check out Nova Aokami from VReverie. She plays current format Yugioh all the time and also does collabs based around playing against other Yugioh players.
Nova's entire personality is Yugioh. She's more of a Ytuber than Vtuber at this point.
*By fight I mean convince them to socially interact
No no, let them fight. I bet Kiara could take most of HoloEN. Just beat them, kidnap them, and smuggle them into the same country for your Christmas special.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I REALLY hope somebody clips the moment Kiara rage quit HoloParade. Goddamn i fuckin' lost my marbles.

image.png

No Name

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A friend who browses Twitter a lot sent me this.

Apparently, the other bunny dramafag got butthurt by some Niji fan accounts shitting on him and False. The tweet garnered some attention, 4k likes, with some comments talking about how drama channels are le bad and all that. I usually wouldn't give a shit about Twitter drama, the place is a hellhole full of it, but I just find it funny that Khyo is beefing with fan accounts that are mostly all sub 1k followers.

The twitter fags are right in calling drama channels faggots but they have to be double faggots and call them problematic or harmful instead, sad!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Not a good look ngl, I don't think fishman is bold enough to rig the awards with cash and he's gonna win both of the categories his company/talents got nominated to anyways, but imagine the shitshow if COVER or ANYKARA was presenting some of the categories, the cries of "THEYRE FUCKING RIGGING IT!!!! AIIIIEEEEEEE" would be instant.
While the Rising Vtuber Org is a shoo-in, you're making quite an assumption that Pippa will win her category. Most likely Kobo will win.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The fact that you didn't include the Great Nanora Princess aggravates me.
The fact that they took 3 bad singers and one slightly above-average one and threw them together in a song is what is really worrying.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is handling a stick right now. A flight stick.

1701905185690.png

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Archive
Snatched per Neuro success, is what I would guess. Good for her, but bigger attention means more possible yamanbas ruining her parties like the Telegram episode.

Caramel Idol is flying around again in Microsoft SIM.
[snip]
Fuck, clock me up, let's go for Beribug then, either Paper Mario or horror games according to herself.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I feel like this video is all you need to understand the Shiori Experience™

Koronesuki

X-Potato
If this partnership continues, will Henya get a skin i wonder? Though I can't see her being in a moba.
She's a genius, so she could be Athena, goddess of wisdom.

I was going to jokingly suggest a storm goddess, since Pikamee is an electric type, but I don't think the game has any female storm gods.
No no, let them fight. I bet Kiara could take most of HoloEN. Just beat them, kidnap them, and smuggle them into the same country for your Christmas special.
Calli could easily beat Kiara in a fight. I'd also put money on Amelia, because she would fight dirty.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This asian mom impression Reine was doing for her call-ins was absolute comedy.

"You are so ungrateful ya being a child you don't know how hard I raise you ya from the belly I lay an egg and then a rat comes out how do you think I feel man?"
Choco, Fauna, and Kronii all part of a single song? Nice to have a comedic skit in the middle of your lineup to break up the monotony.
The fact that they took 3 bad singers and one slightly above-average one and threw them together in a song is what is really worrying.
And we already know how great these 3 can be when they're together :smugselen:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
And we already know how great these 3 can be when they're together :smugselen:

I forgot how geniuenly awful this video was, even as a man who likes tits it just feels very tryhard, and the song is shit

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
there is some irony in making Zentraya a skin of a mythical woman who dressed herself like a man

Reminder that this is also a thing:
Screenshot-20230511-135039.jpg

Screenshot-20230511-134944.jpg

I love when things match up perfectly.
:smugselen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom