"'Instead of my savings I want love' waah it can't be helped then you guys, you're so needy, 'kiss kiss kiss', you need love, you need warmth, I swear you guys, hmmmMMM! lion SMOOCH noise"Shishiro Botan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Finally Holo YGO Content from someone that isnt Tenma:

But its from the most Haram EN Holostars :

If you want Yugioh content, check out Nova Aokami from VReverie. She plays current format Yugioh all the time and also does collabs based around playing against other Yugioh players.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Two things to tell your oshi:
  1. Look into that model FPS issue
  2. You could tell she was extremely tired, she needs to get good sleep.
She just needs a new computer, that's why she set up a Throne to help her buy a new shitty prebuilt.
If you or anyone else donates to her throne, you are entitled to a free art comission of your choosing!
Here's an example:

Archive
Also a link incase any of you want her streams to be less stuttery:

Also, enjoy a Chirami clip! Shoutout to all the older gentlemen in the Asylum!

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She just needs a new computer, that's why she set up a Throne to help her buy a new shitty prebuilt.
If you or anyone else donates to her throne, you are entitled to a free art comission of your choosing!
Here's an example:

Archive
Also a link incase any of you want her streams to be less stuttery:

Also, enjoy a Chirami clip! Shoutout to all the older gentlemen in the Asylum!

Shes got nothing on there Superduper

:pathetic:

Her tits keep getting bigger

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara said that she is TRYING to organize a full EN Christmas collab, but the outlook is not good right now :beataniugh:. No one was planning anything until now when she noticed no one was planning anything and decided to take charge because she didn't want there to be nothing. Trying to do a VR collab.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Forgive me if this was mentioned before, but I was looking over the vtuber awards website again, and sometime in the last couple of days it looks like Phase Connect was added as a presenter for a few categories.
View attachment 59404
View attachment 59405
Not a good look ngl, I don't think fishman is bold enough to rig the awards with cash and he's gonna win both of the categories his company/talents got nominated to anyways, but imagine the shitshow if COVER or ANYKARA was presenting some of the categories, the cries of "THEYRE FUCKING RIGGING IT!!!! AIIIIEEEEEEE" would be instant.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Kiara said that she is TRYING to organize a full EN Christmas collab, but the outlook is not good right now :beataniugh:. No one was planning anything until now when she noticed no one was planning anything and decided to take charge because she didn't want there to be nothing. Trying to do a VR collab.
As expected of a bunch of socially anxious autists.

Ensok

Early Adopter
What a surprise.

smartestkidontheshortbus

The white/Korean ones are probably traveling to see family. People always forget how busy the holidays are as you rack up social obligations.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Tomboy seal is live, playing Yakuza 0

Stunned But Dumb

Putting my hands in the air for orange woman.
See the impossible, do the unthinkable
Row, Row, Fight* the autists

*By fight I mean convince them to socially interact

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Putting my hands in the air for orange woman.
See the impossible, do the unthinkable
Row, Row, Fight* the autists
Why would you put a fly weight (Kiara) against a heavy weight (Calli)?

soap suds

A friend who browses Twitter a lot sent me this.

Apparently, the other bunny dramafag got butthurt by some Niji fan accounts shitting on him and False. The tweet garnered some attention, 4k likes, with some comments talking about how drama channels are le bad and all that. I usually wouldn't give a shit about Twitter drama, the place is a hellhole full of it, but I just find it funny that Khyo is beefing with fan accounts that are mostly all sub 1k followers.

Anyways, here are the recent song and dance covers from Maria!

And here's the cover Pomu and her are doing! It's not dropping for another 11 hours because it's her birthday cover, but I wanted to post about it anyway because of how cute it is. The song fits both of them quite well.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
SMITE got a sequel of the Vhoeshow event, they are mostly recolors except for one addition.
They added troontreya, no idea how the VGS would work on someone who already uses VGS irl.
1701902002293.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
SMITE got a sequel of the Vhoeshow event, they are mostly recolors except for one addition.
They added troontreya, no idea how the VGS would work on someone who already uses VGS irl.
View attachment 59413
there is some irony in making Zentraya a skin of a mythical woman who dressed herself like a man

Stunned But Dumb

A friend who browses Twitter a lot sent me this.
I think they're both still just really salty about Niji's takedowns. To be fair, that was wrong of Niji but this is like getting punched in the face by a grown man and spending the next year harassing his kids and their friends. I can respect a good and petty grudge, but sometimes you gotta get over it.

Related: Nousagi made a video about comentary vtubers which is... interesting? In concept I mean, I'm not going to watch it, because I have a petty grudge over something he said about my oshi once, but hey you might watch it!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Hopefully I don't jinx it this time, but biboo should be playing DMC in 1 hour.

Also KuroChama is the collab name for Kronii and Haachama.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
whats with the chuubas jumping in back into league nowadays

is it because of the preseason changes coming
Preseason and because Worlds just happened and people are still somewhat hyped. There is a big uptick in people that come back to league after Worlds happpens

spica piano

holy shit her voice

this gal has pipes

She has always been an amazing singer but her timeslot is pretty shit.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Shiina will be finishing Halo 1 soon. And she's actually done pretty well at it so far. It would be funny if she switched to Legendary at the start of 2.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Preseason and because Worlds just happened and people are still somewhat hyped. There is a big uptick in people that come back to league after Worlds happpens

She has always been an amazing singer but her timeslot is pretty shit.
i figured that was the reason faker did get his 4th trophy after 7 years and into a decade of his career after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom