"Yeah, I know, because lots - lots here - lots here money. Money money. I love money."Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I donnu, that'd be pretty funny.
"Black woman escapes into a white vtuber body"
That would certainly be amusing, seeing these idiots rage over inconsequential crap is always good entertainment.
ISP issues aside, Panko really is a cool tuber, I think she's grown kinda parasocial toward the ringos but in the good way if there is such a thing, she really does seem to care about her audience and try to put her best foot forward. Tenma did a good job raising her.
I like panko the best out of any PC girl cept for her voice, it just doesn't sit right with me.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
ISP issues aside, Panko really is a cool tuber, I think she's grown kinda parasocial toward the ringos but in the good way if there is such a thing, she really does seem to care about her audience and try to put her best foot forward. Tenma did a good job raising her.
Given her shit home life I imagine she’s using it as a coping mechanism like the other’s.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
kirsche is playing Mabinogi huh... Let me see if I still remember my login info, I think I got a pig outfit lying around.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Jesus I missed a Juni drunk stream but got an amazing quote from it "If only we could have used anacondas or whatever I would have become a queen I would have become a queen because I'm not afraid of snakes I'm not afraid of strikes or whatever I just stare them down until their tamed! that’s god damn right chat! slams water bottle I just stare them right into the eyes and I'm like way more mentally I'll than you are and they just stop just like holy shit they start flicking their little tongues out and retract their fangs and are like O my God-"I can carry bags for this bitch giggle and they do! and they do. sips water bottle thats why I should be a queen thats why I should be a queen."
:whatastory:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Atleast she had enough sense to not also call herself a monkey unlike the other whiteface black vtuber

sun_kenji__vtuber__by_serei2477_df75e5t-pre.jpg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Ami is doing an unboxing like Kronii at a really odd time. Isn't a bit past west coast prime time and is way too late for the east coast and Europe? Did MSI pick the times? It is basically a night infomercial

Edit: Kiara is calling into Renie's stream, but it won't be for long since it is late. She didn't even know Ayna had her stream already. She is planning a trip to Bali with
"all" the ID girls next year. Managed to finish GTA Gay Tony but used cheats since she was just trying to not leave it incomplete. Wonders is she can get a Rockstar sponsorship.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
He did put Nene in S tier if thats enough to call him based
Screenshot_20231205_111501_Twitch.jpg

Eh, it was just a random retard, i still find his shitting around funny sometimes and atleast he doesnt go full twitterfag on Holo
>missing half the talents
>includes fucking Aloe, of all people, and puts her above 12 people

:crushautistic:

Edit:
I think he geniuenly lives in Ohio or some shit
Oh, so he is autistic. Carry on, then.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
kirsche is playing Mabinogi huh... Let me see if I still remember my login info, I think I got a pig outfit lying around.
:whatastory:goodspeed tako i forgot my log in info to do it

i dont have the pig outfit tho

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>missing half the talents
>includes fucking Aloe, of all people, and puts her above 12 people

:crushautistic:
This is becoming a dead horse but iirc he just thought she didnt stream like Ayame and had 0 idea of the lore kek

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Vtubing. Where women are men, little girls are women but also men and whites are invariably anything but.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Re: Clippers, Reused content

Oboretai Writing ch., clipper who is on his 3rd channel, reports that YouTube monetization is not an option anymore, will make a video explaning the situation later. Opened a Patreon for clipping and 2 mangas he is writing. I'm not really familiar with clippers' monetization options, I think they generally stick to YouTube ads? Haven't heard of any using Patreon, that's for sure.

Oboretai translates from JP and his clips are often shared here. He also has some experience with Light Novel industry and have several videos on why things suck ass.
Hmmm. I will be looking to make content. Do I have to delete all of the clips from my channel if I want to get monetized again? That seems fucking retarded.

I will be recording a video claiming I am a black trans woman and just make a bunch of shit up and make some wild claims about the purpose of my clips to see if that shit passes.

Atleast she had enough sense to not also call herself a monkey unlike the other whiteface black vtuber

View attachment 59277
I bet he did this because people have called him monkey before and he treats it as some kind of racist attack. Basically the same shit as when they write songs with the word "Yamanba" in it and then they bitch and moan when someone covers the song.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara also announced "weekly" member streams today during her finale of GTA4 DLC.
Kiara announced she was doing weekly members streams at least a month ago. Maybe that was during a members stream, though?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Mehk

Looks like the boys started their lethal company collab on alts:
Not Bettel

Not Shinri

Not Axel and Not Altare aren't streaming their PoV's

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Out of curiosity (and totally not because of tonight's Lia stream), does anyone know what the two pink buttons mean after you send a maro? Because they're buttons and not text there's no way of translating them and I want to make sure my super special message gets through and that they didn't rescind the message by me clicking on them. :pippasadl:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Out of curiosity (and totally not because of tonight's Lia stream), does anyone know what the two pink buttons mean after you send a maro? Because they're buttons and not text there's no way of translating them and I want to make sure my super special message gets through and that they didn't rescind the message by me clicking on them. :pippasadl:
"Signup"
"Login"
1701818974629.png

Bug Eater

Years ago I came across this stream. A little gremlin rabbit with an amazing voice: Mochizuki Himari
I remember seeing this a few years ago, truly a masterpiece of the vtubing genre (islamic content warning - but she censors it with her head)
Timestamped at 10:27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom