"We need to dick deeper"Onolumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Bronze

Lia's celebration stream is soon and will have an announcement

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I always wonder if these stories ever end with the person they interacted with finding clips or watching streams and realizing they had met a Holomem without realizing it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Out of curiosity (and totally not because of tonight's Lia stream), does anyone know what the two pink buttons mean after you send a maro? Because they're buttons and not text there's no way of translating them and I want to make sure my super special message gets through and that they didn't rescind the message by me clicking on them. :pippasadl:
You already got your question answered, but here's a little tech hint: It's still text and can be copied via your browser's debug tools. F12 on your keyboard, then...

1701821840228.png
Click on 1, click on 2, copy 3.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

gyatt-nerizzler.gif

Like someone else posted, this public use asset took off fast. But I think Kronii and Isa have the best ones so far.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi praticing Apex with Kotoka and Reimu for TSB Custom.

Reimu's POV

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Kalion

:)

Archive

Tangentially vtuber related: Twitch Korea is shutting down on Feb 27th. No more streaming from or watching streams on Twitch for South Korea.
Edit: A little more context: The South Korean Government and their ISP charge exorbitant "usage fees" for sites with heavy bandwidth. Twitch of course falls into that.
Edit edit: Twitch posted an English version of the article: https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2023/12/05/an-update-on-twitch-in-korea/

Last edited:

Limkin

Why is this boat pointing a gun at me
You missed your 5pm pegging session and she is willing to give you your last chance to repent

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You missed your 5pm pegging session and she is willing to give you your last chance to repent
Not my fault she was playing hades

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Archive

Tangentially vtuber related: Twitch Korea is shutting down on Feb 27th. No more streaming from or watching streams on Twitch for South Korea.

Hmm, makes sense honestly but at the same time, that's gonna be a pretty big hit on streaming platforms they have available.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Quick jump here to say Marimari and Kirsche are watching the Boogie documentary for those interested.

Maris already seen it Kirsche has no

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Edit: A little more context: The South Korean Government and their ISP charge exorbitant "usage fees" for sites with heavy bandwidth. Twitch of course falls into that.
Edit edit: Twitch posted an English version of the article: https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2023/12/05/an-update-on-twitch-in-korea/
Live wolf reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom