"That pizza looks like it was gonna call me a slur"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

desudesu

Lia got doxed?

On a semi-related note, I was actually coming here to ask if there was an archive where I could watch Lia's old deep dives, since she keeps privating them.
Multiple times

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kotoka's morning stream in some minutes.

smartestkidontheshortbus

If you're upset someone is numberfagging when their quality of life is directly attributed to said numbers you are actually retarded.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's ok Lia is mostly safe because she has an incomprehensible name

No idea why Rie doxed herself though, and no this isn't the superduper conspiracy

Hafus don't give a fuck

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
If you're upset someone is numberfagging when their quality of life is directly attributed to said numbers you are actually retarded.
Okay, numberfag :smugmoona:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Lia is mostly safe because she has an incomprehensible name
She has a very distinct name which if anything would make doxing/digging for information easier. I don't know what you mean with this.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She has a very distinct name which if anything would make doxing/digging for information easier. I don't know what you mean with this.
The joke is, is that I don't know how to say her name out loud so its a basically "fuck it, this is too hard" comment

It's not an actual statement on the actual act of doxing LOL

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Chimken playing HL 1 for the 1st time!

desudesu

Hime did nothing wrong

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I got bored and checked PCG to see if they had any new interesting info and they were just having a more retarded version of that ASMR discussion I had on here a few days ago. How do ya'll sift through that shit?!?!
Speaking of ASMR, would you like to watch a new roleplaying asmr video from Airi Viridis?:SelenHAHAhere:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
@God's Strongest Mozumite

Is she black? She sounds black

With how much black people bitch about lack of black Vtubers and Vtuber Models, I hope she isnt black (not that i really care).

The HoloFes line-up, apparently this is a leak (ah, I think it's just that the website leaked before it was announced, but there's a currently ongoing announcement stream, so it was like, a 30 minute leak?) so I will add screenshots just in case:
So yeah, that's 4 different streaming tickets...
View attachment 59251
Jesus fucking Christ those prices are a bit wild. So 130,000 yen for both days?

Filian: "What do you think of men who get cucked?"
Shondo: "I think it's really sad, they should beat their wives."
BASED LEVELS: IMMEASUREABLE

They hate her because she said the truth.

Lilybelle and someone named Morgana who's apparently a hybrid vtuber/fleshy did a pretty smooth cover of Santa Baby.

Apparently Lily will be releasing an album on Sunday with more Christmas songs. Fun note: This song originally came out in 1953 so when Eartha Kitt asks for a '54 convertible, she was asking for a brand new car.

Edit: Rev Says Desu has made a couple videos since his doxing where he hasn't mentioned anything about it (which is probably the wisest approach), but on today's video he kind of obliquely brings it up in the context of Twitter freaks reacting like Twitter freaks to Chainsaw Man fan art. Timestamped:

Edit 2: You all are overreacting over some nerd's tierlist. If he wasn't going to do something corny and put everyone as S-tier then some characters were going to have to rank below others.

Lilybelle is an amazing singer. She is very underrated.

What do you get by reacting to your dox? Why bring attention to it? He's probably pissed but the best course of action is to act as if nothing has happened.

True.

As for the person that asked what they would do, possibly contact family members and school and whatnot try to fuck with her by linking the weird shit she says to the normies around her. These people want to damage your reputation or fuck with you as much as possible. Can't really target her employer since Sakana is aware.

Kirsche will be collabing with the Sex God MariMari soon. Popped in to check the stream out as usual and well...

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Re: Clippers, Reused content

Oboretai Writing ch., clipper who is on his 3rd channel, reports that YouTube monetization is not an option anymore, will make a video explaning the situation later. Opened a Patreon for clipping and 2 mangas he is writing. I'm not really familiar with clippers' monetization options, I think they generally stick to YouTube ads? Haven't heard of any using Patreon, that's for sure.

Oboretai translates from JP and his clips are often shared here. He also has some experience with Light Novel industry and have several videos on why things suck ass.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The joke is, is that I don't know how to say her name out loud so its a basically "fuck it, this is too hard" comment

It's not an actual statement on the actual act of doxing LOL
The doxhound didn't like you making light of his craft, have some respect.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

No Name

With how much black people bitch about lack of black Vtubers and Vtuber Models, I hope she isnt black (not that i really care).
I donnu, that'd be pretty funny.
"Black woman escapes into a white vtuber body"

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Well shid plans change Juni playing one of my favorite games so

Limkin

I'm not really familiar with clippers' monetization options, I think they generally stick to YouTube ads? Haven't heard of any using Patreon, that's for sure.
There are some where you can request a specific stream if you are on their patreon, there was one who was doing full JP streams translations, but I can't remember the name and don't know if he is still around. Instead of "reusing content" you are essentially hired as a translator at this point, so patreon is cool with it

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
ISP issues aside, Panko really is a cool tuber, I think she's grown kinda parasocial toward the ringos but in the good way if there is such a thing, she really does seem to care about her audience and try to put her best foot forward. Tenma did a good job raising her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom