"Fuck Desuwa"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Looks like the opsec thread needs to be updated.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Imagine actually admitting to being a janny of your own free will.
for what it's worth I'm long since retired from any sort of janny work. Too many autistic retards in the same positions just abusing power and athority as if 1984 was a guidebook.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Some more Kiara stuff from Today's ongoing stream, currently into Supa readings.

- Shilled Ina's live for her.
- In a roundabout kinda way said the recording for her own live is done.
- Doesn't know when to time it, asked about NA primetime or JP primetime.
- EU not even considered lol.
- "So many people getting licenses, even Kronii!"
-
Kiara wonders if she should get one too but said she was gonna wait 'til after retiring from Holo.
- Feels like Holo keeps her from concentrating on stuff like that.
- Said that her and Kronii talked, if Kiara visits Kronii she will drive her around. Says they "opened up to each other and bonded over some things."
- Kronii surprisingly motivated, sent Kiara her Advent Calendar video way early and now Wawa asked her for another.

Twitter Extras

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
Spooder time at the same spooder place.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

For all the ASMR enjoyers here, Nasa will be doing her first ASMR stream. Typically, I don't care for ASMR and would not be posting about one, but Nasa has one of the cutest voices I've ever heard.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I think he geniuenly lives in Ohio or some shit
At first, when I saw Ollie in F tier, I was going to say I'm going to murder him like I'd murder Reticule if I could, but I guess living in Ohio is a cruel and unusual punishment on its own.

Looks like the opsec thread needs to be updated.

Jesus fucking Christ, I can't believe Youtube is THIS retarded.

Too many autistic retards in the same positions just abusing power and authority as if 1984 was a guidebook.
And you've only realized this after becoming one yourself? :smugmoona:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_a9mmVJHDXa.png
ISP HATE
:pikameefuck:

BEEG Booba Fishing

Reine's anniversary is drawing near and her schedule is up. I wasn't expecting her to start so early so I guess I'll be watching the Sinetron VOD instead of getting any sleep.

Some art for the occasion

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Reine's anniversary is drawing near and her schedule is up. I wasn't expecting her to start so early so I guess I'll be watching the Sinetron VOD instead of getting any sleep.

Some art for the occasion

:crushracist: white

Horo7618

No one in particular

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Holy shit a lot of comments HATE Rie!

Why are the Taz comments censored out.

Also on holo fax bs, I use to work for a major US company and they got rid of their landlines and faxes in 2021. I would often get people coming to me asking if I could help them fax stuff. The answer was no. There was likely a email to fax system but no one told anyone how to do that, and this shit was a much higher "importance". You can bet that if it's some tech company who gets notifications to fax stuff to some no name Jap company that they will just ignore it.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Mimi is live

And tomboy seal plays menhera simulator

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Lol japan. The whole planet has moved on from faxes with the exception of banking offices (who also run COBOL systems for reliability and redundancy).

braindoko

Starting the day with depressing news!
Years ago I came across this stream. A little gremlin rabbit unrelated :pippasadl: with an amazing voice: Mochizuki Himari

I forgot to check her out until this year, went to her channel and found a bunch of original songs released recently. This one is great

But her activity seemed to stop suddenly in late August. Looking for clues I found a contact email on the description pointing to https://www.unicreate.jp/ but that URL is dead, the new address is https://www.unicreate.tokyo/. Seems this company operated from the background, they didn't stamp their name all over her channel.
Reading Unicreate at wikipedia:

Article linked about Yuni Akatsuki and Memori retiring "due to health" and Himari taking a break
Yuni was there since the start of Unicreate in 2018, and Himari since 2019. Zutsuki Tsukuru joined in 2022 and Memori Muzuki debuted just this February.
Of them only Zutsuki was able to hold a graduation stream

The comments complain that the announcement paints her in a bad light and that management are at fault if all the talents left in quick succession.
Another article, explains that according to Liverary "it became necessary to go through the lawyers of both parties when communicating with Himari"

I guess we can add another name to the list of black companies imploding in 2023.

Luckily Yuni and Himari reincarnated and started a joint channel. A comment in the article lists their new personas:

They replaced Yuni at some point, fucking black companies man
Here's hoping she can keep singing and playing H games in the future

I keep finding stuff about Himari but to keep it separate from the post about her corpo's death I'll post it here

Has the Same mama as Aqua and called him out for his past as an eroge illustrator
51beb7a6017a9a3c1f0aadf8c0a40476.jpg

She had some hit songs like Ochame Kinou (THE vocaloid Teto song) with 2 million views

She became a columnist on an important eroge print magazine
91GoLLZgmtL.jpg
Here's a blog looking at her content

Needless to say, she's the real deal

Her new website with her friend lists her current work offerings
They probably can't stream as vtubers because of a non-compete clause

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Rye, won't do you just do flesh streaming at thus point lol

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸