"I'm basically a walking body-warmer"Ember Amane

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Gave it a watch, ultimately a normie opinion with absolute dog-shit takes (shitting on AkiRose for being sad about numbers despite being in Holo when she did have shit numbers for even smaller JP Vtubers) but he nailed it by comparing Coco to Ren And Stimpy, where the show was better when it was in a children's show network with restrictions compared to an adult network just doing crass shit

He did put Nene in S tier if thats enough to call him based
View attachment 59257

Eh, it was just a random retard, i still find his shitting around funny sometimes and atleast he doesnt go full twitterfag on Holo
>puts red bean on who

shamefur display i lost a little bit of respect in uwu now

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If there's anyone who won't watch Lia out there, they can check Lopi's voting stream i guess

> Gets to most chaotic vtuber
> Is a little sad she wasn't nominated
>Says "the reason I wasn't nominated was because there was no 'Most Absent VTuber' award"
> "That doesn't matter either because Gura would sweep that anyways".
:selenpointandlaugh:
This might have been said already but I didn't find it searching

Speaking of Lopi's inactivity apparently it's due to a passion she is hardcore pursuing off stream that she can't talk about or stream but will be public facing when she is done so everyone will know eventually

Interesting wonder what that will be?

frz

Does this person even watch holo or give a shit? I'm guessing almost everyone is gonna get shoved into D or F because "haha idol company shit". Don't do let him do niji if you don't want that "Who" category to explode.
Made me interested and watched the guy. All in all, It's actually the opposite. The list seems alright and he actually sounded very knowledgable despite only consuming vtubers through youtube clips, I'd say he even knows more than I do simply because he knows about some of the stars and I dont. The N word thing was from chat. He later moved her down to B.

Final ranking:

Conclusion: Hates GFE content, doesn't like japanese music, and only rating highly the funny/innovative ones.

Streamer name: uwu_to_owo
- suisei bumped to B-tier because suipiss
- Ayama bumped to C because she hates koreans
- God: got him into the hole through the bandage video
- Fubuki: got him into muse dash, knows about chinese drama
- F tier: Can't stand Luna/Ollie/Kiara's voice, also knows about Orange woman moments, saw Aki's having an orange woman moment about her stream numbers which offended him as a 2-view streamer.
- Coco: doesnt actually like her, hated reddit meme review, bumped to B because acknowledging her influence
- Hated pink woman at first, but now loving her as the entire industry tries to copy each other and she stays alone as someone who doesn't give a shit.
- Edit: added due confusion, his A is good, B is mid-meh, C is shit, D is doesnt care about them, F is personal vendetta.

Last edited:

Negzana

Made me interested and watched the guy. All in all, It's actually the opposite. The list seems alright and he actually sounded very knowledgable despite only consuming vtubers through youtube clips, I'd say he even knows more than I do simply because he knows about some of the stars and I dont. The N word thing was from chat. He later moved her down to B.

Final ranking:

Conclusion: Hates GFE content, doesn't like japanese music, and only rating highly the funny/innovative ones

- F tier: Can't stand Luna/Ollie/Kiara's voice, also knows about Orange woman moments, saw Aki's having an orange woman moment about her stream numbers which offend him as a 3 views.
- Coco: doesnt actually like her, hated reddit meme review, bumped to B because acknowledging her influence
- Hated pink woman at first, but now loving her as the entire industry tries to copy each other and she stays alone as someone who doesn't give a shit.
>Aki in F tier

Where does this guy live?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
>puts red bean on who

shamefur display i lost a little bit of respect in uwu now
Who?

Seriously though, i find it funmy when people gets upset because of normies opinion on hololive. It reminds me of this video witt the evanito dude.

People in the comments got really upset because a guy that doesnt know shit about hololive showed hololive to a guy that doesnt watch vtubers and said he likes nijisanji more after watching random clips. Vtuber fans care way too much sometimes

Awoogers

Who?

Seriously though, i find it funmy when people gets upset because of normies opinion on hololive. It reminds me of this video witt the evanito dude.

People in the comments got really upset because a guy that doesnt know shit about hololive showed hololive to a guy that doesnt watch vtubers and said he likes nijisanji more after watching random clips. Vtuber fans care way too much sometimes

well i dont like evanito because hes black but thats literally on me and uwu doesnt like jap music anyway so its just a passing thought

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Proof Shiori has asian parents.

Shiori doing Advent impressions

Shiori is able to self filter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Final ranking:

Conclusion: Hates GFE content, doesn't like japanese music, and only rating highly the funny/innovative ones.

- F tier: Can't stand Luna/Ollie/Kiara's voice, also knows about Orange woman moments, saw Aki's having an orange woman moment about her stream numbers which offended him as a 2-view streamer.
>Reine in C
>Flare in D
>AKIROSE IN FUCKING F

Thank God Sana (or anyone after Holoro now that I think about it) isn't on the list or else I'd have a fucking aneurysm.

i dont like evanito because hes black
:kyoracist:

I'm so mad I almost forgot to shill Mozu, Lethal Company collab with Coni today :sanasmile:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Gave it a watch, ultimately a normie opinion with absolute dog-shit takes (shitting on AkiRose for being sad about numbers despite being in Holo when she did have shit numbers for even smaller JP Vtubers) but he nailed it by comparing Coco to Ren And Stimpy, where the show was better when it was in a children's show network with restrictions compared to an adult network just doing crass shit

View attachment 59257

Eh, it was just a random retard, i still find his shitting around funny sometimes and atleast he doesnt go full twitterfag on Holo
WTF I LOVE HIM NOW?!
You are looking from an outsider perspective. He was looking from a 2-view perspective where he saw someone in the same profession richer and having more viewers than him complaining about their numbers.

Not that I agree with him. Just explaining his PoV.
Seems more like his perspective is based on /vt/ timeloops and stuff from years ago, the aki numbers and miko N-word thing are years off at this point.

frz

You are looking from an outsider perspective. He was looking from a 2-view perspective where he saw someone in the same profession richer and having more viewers than him complaining about their numbers.

Not that I agree with him. Just explaining his PoV.

I could understand not standing the voices or the numberfagging because he is an indie
But if he hates GFE so much why is Rushia in C?? LOL
He cant even agree with his own terms
Actually uh his A is "good", B is "meh", his C is "shit", D "don't give a shit", F is actual loathing.
Rushia in C cuz her screaming is funny but she still belongs in shit-tier due GFE

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Clicked on a random spot for the hell of it...
Screenshot-20231205-062616.jpg

I think some of you guys are a little too harsh on her. She seems pretty smart to me.
:smugpipi:
Mike is 1/4 quarter Russian and i think that helps to hate England

View attachment 59257

I could understand not standing the voices or the numberfagging because he is an indie
But if he hates GFE so much why is Rushia in C?? LOL
He cant even agree with his own terms
At least he knows some Stars and somehow he found out Kaoru More funny than a lot of holos

Also about Stars:

Looks like Bettel still considerates his position as the most popular EN Star because he its going to be in Super Expo for Meet & Greet

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
:polkasticks::polkasticks::polkasticks:

HOLOLIVE 5TH FES AND THE HOLOLIVE SUPER EXPO

:nenedance::nenedance::nenedance:
yavp5s.png
(thats a lot of girls!)
This is an attempt at an effort post. lol lmao

So, today the PV for 5th Fes and the website for it dropped

(video has English CC)

This year's expo will be the first ever "Themed" event, Hololive Island! A faraway, mysterious island consisting of five special areas, stages, exhibits, and other entertainments to offer to tourists of the island for two days:
https://hololivesuperexpo2024.hololivepro.com/en/expo/islandstory

This part of the Event is sponsored by Bandai, a new sponsor. The sponsor of the previous years, Bushiroad, is still on board but only sponsoring the 5th Fes, aka the concert itself.

660esq.png

Those are the current sponsors, more will probably follow soon
To compare, those were last year's sponsors:
655mh9.png

This year's Fes, Capture the Moment, will have a total of four (!) concerts! One of them being a special stage for Honeyworks songs; similar to what 4th Fes already offered with a special Deco*27 stage:
https://hololivesuperexpo2024.hololivepro.com/en/fes

Veune: Makuhari Messe (same as previous years)
Even though HoloFes and HoloExpo are again at the same venue, 2024 DOUBLES the size of their Event compared to last year
To realise how much bigger, I recommend looking at this handy map:
jr14ti.png

This time, Hololive is booking the entirety of the main Building of Makuhari messe, This HoloFes is the biggest yet!
By relocating the Concert from the Event Hall (capacity 9K people) into the regular event halls, they gain massive amounts of space.
According to the site, the event hall last year was 3000 square meters, the new halls 1-3 should be about 20.000 square meters. Ive seen differing speculations in what kind of capacity that could result, but it seems to be anywhere between 16k and 22k. That would basically triple the size of the concert.

In an attempt to give everyone good views, the concerts will be shown on 3 different stages simultaneously.
4vcjw6.png

9541f1.png

This is just to give an idea what one of these Halls looks like, and they are going to use 3 of them.

It's already possible to buy tickets for streaming:
https://spwn.jp/events/24031602-enghololive5thfes
Once again, there is also the possibility to buy streaming tickets via Stream+, but I don't know why anyone would do that, because Stream+ is region locked and also costs more than SPWN.

• One Concert: 6500¥ or 44 USD​
  • Two Days (all concerts): 25000¥ or 170 USD​
Yes, its gotten more expensive, but only of you want to buy the Two-Day ticket. The price for 1 singular concert hasn't increased.
This is what last years Two-day ticket was:
1d8u4w.png

I suppose because of new members and a constantly growing line-up, they added a 4th Concert which, ofc, makes things more expensive. I still think that just buying 1 Concert is very much worth it, each concert has likely a runtime of 3 hours and considering that runtime, its still good bang for your buck.

This is just speculation, but assuming each concert runs for about 3 hours, if you pay for the full ticket you get about 12 hours of concert for 170USD, which, while expensive, still seems fair.

For all of you planning in-person attendance, it looks like there's some hope, and it looks like Cover listened to the fan feedback. They now have a page for venue tickets and there's both a domestic and foreign lottery. They also only share one set of dates, so it might be entries pulling from the same pool this time.
https://hololivesuperexpo2024.hololivepro.com/en/tickets

Some sidenotes:
Haachama doesn't seem to be participating, probably on Doctor's orders.

bykl0p.png

Each Branch will likely get new outfits in a still-to-be-revealed Key-visual.
Representative for each Branch are this time Rio (StarsJP), Moona (ID), Sora (JP), Ririka (DEV_IS), Ina (EN), Shinri (StarsEN).

Also, Holostars Meets and Greets will be held:

Awoogers

Negzana

yavp5s.png
(thats a lot of girls!)

(video has English CC)

This year's expo will be the first ever "Themed" event, Hololive Island! A faraway, mysterious island consisting of five special areas, stages, exhibits, and other entertainments to offer to tourists of the island for two days:

This part of the Event is sponsored by Bandai, a new sponsor. The sponsor of the previous years, Bushiroad, is still on board but only sponsoring the 5th Fes, aka the concert itself.

660esq.png

655mh9.png

This year's Fes, Capture the Moment, will have a total of four (!) concerts! One of them being a special stage for Honeyworks songs; similar to what 4th Fes already offered with a special Deco*27 stage:

Even though HoloFes and HoloExpo are again at the same venue, 2024 DOUBLES the size of their Event compared to last year
jr14ti.png

This time, Hololive is booking the entirety of the main Building of Makuhari messe, This HoloFes is the biggest yet!
By relocating the Concert from the Event Hall (capacity 9K people) into the regular event halls, they gain massive amounts of space.
According to the site, the event hall last year was 3000 square meters, the new halls 1-3 should be about 20.000 square meters. Ive seen differing speculations in what kind of capacity that could result, but it seems to be anywhere between 16k and 22k. That would basically triple the size of the concert.

In an attempt to give everyone good views, the concerts will be shown on 3 different stages simultaneously.
4vcjw6.png

9541f1.png

This is just to give an idea what one of these Halls looks like, and they are going to use 3 of them.

Once again, there is also the possibility to buy streaming tickets via Stream+, but I don't know why anyone would do that, because Stream+ is region locked and also costs more than SPWN.

Yes, its gotten more expensive, but only of you want to buy the Two-Day ticket. The price for 1 singular concert hasn't increased.
1d8u4w.png

I suppose because of new members and a constantly growing line-up, they added a 4th Concert which, ofc, makes things more expensive. I still think that just buying 1 Concert is very much worth it, each concert has likely a runtime of 3 hours and considering that runtime, its still good bang for your buck.

This is just speculation, but assuming each concert runs for about 3 hours, if you pay for the full ticket you get about 12 hours of concert for 170USD, which, while expensive, still seems fair.

For all of you planning in-person attendance, it looks like there's some hope, and it looks like Cover listened to the fan feedback. They now have a page for venue tickets and there's both a domestic and foreign lottery. They also only share one set of dates, so it might be entries pulling from the same pool this time.

Some sidenotes:

bykl0p.png

Representative for each Branch are this time Rio (StarsJP), Moona (ID), Sora (JP), Ririka (DEV_IS), Ina (EN), Shinri (StarsEN).

$170?

I'm saving up for the Watame concert tickets but wow this going to be brutal on my wallet

Can't wait to see Kaela. Also can't wait to see talents like Suisei, Aki, Moona, and Risu blow it away again. Especially excited for Lui to probably do Fools Fools

Last edited:

frz

$170?

I'm saving up for the Watame concert tickets but wow this going to be brutal on my wallet

Can't wait to see Kaela
you dont need to pay $170

Watame and Kaela on the same stage 2 so you only needs 44$. Dunno if the honeyworks on day 2 is worth the money since it will likely have more big collabs than solo, which I dont care about. But if you buy both it's still 88$

Unless you want to see everyone then good luck on your wallet sir.

Negzana

Watame and Kaela on the same stage 2 so you only needs 44$. Dunno if the honeyworks on day 2 is worth the money since it will likely have more big collabs than solo, which I dont care about. But if you buy both it's still 88$

Main priority for me is Kaela, Aki, Watame. I also really want to see Lui, (RIP Chammers), Suisei, Risu, and Mumei. Potentially Bae too given she did great in last Holofes.

I don't care for the Honeyworks concert so I can just see the three main concerts.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

yavp5s.png
(thats a lot of girls!)

(video has English CC)

660esq.png

655mh9.png

jr14ti.png

4vcjw6.png

9541f1.png

1d8u4w.png

Some sidenotes:

bykl0p.png

There will probably be another round of announcement sometime during January.
1. The big announcement for 4th Fes happened on January, that was when they revealed the full participants and the key visual.
2. They have not reveal any key visuals for 5th Fes yet, only silhouettes of the talents can be seen.
With all that being said, I wonder how big of a cope it is to think they might announce "additional guests", similar to how Myth and ID1 were announced as guests much later for 3rd Fes.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
$170?

Can't wait to see Kaela. Also can't wait to see talents like Suisei, Aki, Moona, and Risu blow it away again. Especially excited for Lui to probably do Fools Fools
If you only plan to see 1 Oshi, getting the ticket for only 1 Stage should be enough.
Cover expects that at this point, not many people will buy a 2 Day Ticket. This Event is getting too big. Pulling 8 to 12 hours of concerts in two days isn't something the regular person does. And if you are, you probably also are the kind of fan that buys 50x of the same badge button and keychain, so spending big for Hololive obviously doesn't bother that sort of fan.

As he says, I expect most people will likely stick to only 1 or 2 stages.
I've already seen plenty of people complain about the price on twitter, but that's only if they look at the 2Days ticket, and they stop considering how long the average HoloFes was till now. Hololive has never been a cheap hobby, idk why these people expected bargain prices for this.
fsdf
With all that being said, I wonder how big of a cope it is to think they might announce "additional guests", similar to how Myth and ID1 were announced as guests much later for 3rd Fes.
I don't expect additions to the line-up anymore. I think those were only Covid related special circumstances, now everything should be clear. I did notice that Stage 2 has one participant less, probably the Hole left by Haachama. But I guess maybe she could still join in after all if she gets proper rest before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom