"It might be someone's fetish to put beautiful girls dangerously near whirling blades"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Does niji en give a shit about perms? I know Pomu made her entire persona off MGS but HoloEN got denied perms by Konami until the calli collab happened because they hate foreigners.

Bet they thought calli was asking for jp terms that's why they granted it lulmao.

Then my bad not japanese autism, hololive autism it is.
They do care about perms since when it gets lost it becomes very obvious, I.e when Selen had to stop her RE4 (OG) playthrough because she was technically doing it without perms, and despite securing South Park perms has yet to play it when she eventually plays every other game they have perms for within her area (especially if she herself gets it, like Peppa Pig.)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
A story in two parts:

Tell her we are not your friends, we are just a bunch of assholes that you hang around for no particular reason.
I'm offended she would even consider us his friends.
Kirsches revealed her bar maid outfit

:shiinastare: Jesus Christ...
Oh my god, I completely forgot about them needing faxed perms. Most libraries still have fax machines right? Because no one outside of japan owns one, I'm sure
My local library has a fax machine, but I don't think they even remembered they did until I asked to use it one time.

frz

They do care about perms since when it gets lost it becomes very obvious, I.e when Selen had to stop her RE4 (OG) playthrough because she was technically doing it without perms, and despite securing South Park perms has yet to play it when she eventually plays every other game they have perms for within her area (especially if she herself gets it, like Peppa Pig.)
The mgs thing is weird then, they gave perm to nijien, nijijp, hololivejp but specifically excludes holoen?

But either case happened here:

1. NijiEN accept blanket perms like stardew valley and lethal company's and no email was required. (Most likely)

2. The furry happened to open up his email when niji asked but hadnt when holo asked.

3. The furry is anti-holo (very unlikely)

Bet the talents would be playing the moment perms are available. Heck they probs are playing it off stream or doing not tempus

Oh my god, I completely forgot about them needing faxed perms. Most libraries still have fax machines right? Because no one outside of japan owns one, I'm sure
If you dont have one maybe they accept handwritten letters carried by mail.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Tenma has an interesting watchalong she wants to set up

Also, further plans if the cabbage-eating ASMR goes well:

soap suds

Does niji en give a shit about perms? I know Pomu made her entire persona off MGS but HoloEN got denied perms by Konami until the calli collab happened because they hate foreigners.

Bet they thought calli was asking for jp perms that's why they granted it lulmao.

Then my bad not japanese autism, hololive autism it is.
Like Zinnaha said, Niji does care about perms. Selen has talked about asking for perms all the time. She'll go on Steam, find a bunch of games she either wants to play or just wants to see if they can get perms for it, and then ask for them. If they're allowed to play it, then yay, but if not then she'll continue asking or just drop it. Fulgur also recently talked about fighting with upper management to get DMMD perms after seeing Flayon get them. There's also the issue of song perms that gets on Pomu's nerves a lot. They lose perms for songs all the time, which makes rebroadcasting karaoke streams hard for them.
The mgs thing is weird then, they gave perm to nijien, nijijp, hololivejp but specifically excludes holoen?

1. NijiEN accept blanket perms like stardew valley and lethal company's and no email was required. (Most likely)

2. The furry happened to open up his email when niji asked but hadnt when holo asked.

Bet the talents would be playing the moment perms are available. Heck they probs are playing it off stream or doing not tempus

I'm leaning more toward option two because I wouldn't be surprised if the guy's emails are flooded, so it's not hard to imagine him just missing an email from Cover. That or he saw the email and was like "What?" because who in the hell is asking for permission to play his game lol. But yeah I'm sure once they're allowed to play it on stream we'll get flooded with collabs. I quite like Lethal Company collabs so I can't wait to see Advent play it together.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Image.png

On Miko "She said the N word"
There's only 4 members on that tier list and it's already triggering me.
1701789268054.png

Anyway
【Minecraft】#はあわた 一緒にホロ鯖観光~!! 【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 1-13-36 screenshot.png

Stunned But Dumb

Meruru is playing a game called Monkey Puncher... man... It's like a digimon style game I think?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I'm offended she would even consider us his friends.

:shiinastare: Jesus Christ...

My local library has a fax machine, but I don't think they even remembered they did until I asked to use it one time.

Most printers with a copier function still have a Fax in them. You can also use services to Fax a PDF from the Internet. While Japan is still full scale Fax, I think people really underplay how often they're still used in the rest of the modern economies. The whole "it's a legal, physical copy" bit really matters.

UberSoldat

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

I fucking Hate Capcom so much Nigga
Before they started targeting Mio with their Bullshit they didnt care about asking for anything not even NINTENDO was this much of a pain in the ass about MUH COPYRIGHT

Limkin

Most printers with a copier function still have a Fax in them. You can also use services to Fax a PDF from the Internet. While Japan is still full scale Fax, I think people really underplay how often they're still used in the rest of the modern economies. The whole "it's a legal, physical copy" bit really matters.
I know police and legal system in general relies heavily on them everywhere, because it is considered more safe and convenient than email. When most of the documents are printed (or even handwritten) and everyone is taught how to use it, it's just easier to continue using it. You can't send classified documents to wrong address because you fat fingered, no one can steal your account data and read everything. Only point of attack is physical access to cables and devices, but as every sane person says - if they can get physical access to your PC the data on it is not safe, so who cares.
Japs just have a reputation for using it, in spite of all technological advancement even when objectively better alternatives are available

thirteenorphans

Besides publisher perms, I believe English voiced games also have monetisation issues with the voice actor unions. Which is why we see some games like Resident Evil played in Japanese audio.

Of course, this isn't an issue if no one wants to enforce it, but Japanese corpos won't risk it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Image.png

Does this person even watch holo or give a shit? I'm guessing almost everyone is gonna get shoved into D or F because "haha idol company shit". Don't do let him do niji if you don't want that "Who" category to explode.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

This is the most watched Rie video on Youtube, by the way. Not her karaoke, her covers, any of her shitposting shorts or a livestream, but this clip:

The ponwolf can be pretty savage sometimes.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Lia privated her streams of The Coffin of Andy and Leyley. I wonder if she is afraid of getting doxed by the sharty Yamanbas.
I've seen the videos, but I'm not up to date on my Lia dox lore. Either way, who knows what those fаggots would do if they set their sights on her.
Lia got doxed?
Reminder that she was doxed two years ago on the Kiwi Farms and she tried sending Null a cease and desist email through Phase Connect, thus confirming it.

Limkin

Besides publisher perms, I believe English voiced games also have monetisation issues with the voice actor unions. Which is why we see some games like Resident Evil played in Japanese audio.
Why would you play with non-japanese audio in the first place, what's wrong with this people

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Why would you play with non-japanese audio in the first place, what's wrong with this people
>place
>place, Japan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Image.png

Gave it a watch, ultimately a normie opinion with absolute dog-shit takes (shitting on AkiRose for being sad about numbers despite being in Holo when she did have shit numbers for even smaller JP Vtubers) but he nailed it by comparing Coco to Ren And Stimpy, where the show was better when it was in a children's show network with restrictions compared to an adult network just doing crass shit
Does this person even watch holo or give a shit? I'm guessing almost everyone is gonna get shoved into D or F because "haha idol company shit". Don't do let him do niji if you don't want that "Who" category to explode.
He did put Nene in S tier if thats enough to call him based
Screenshot_20231205_111501_Twitch.jpg

Eh, it was just a random retard, i still find his shitting around funny sometimes and atleast he doesnt go full twitterfag on Holo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom