"Germany is starting to coalesce in my mind with the UK, like the UK isn't even a real place anymore, it's like a far away distant dystopia; All the people with the funny bad teeth are on another island; The fucking mayor of Cologne is literally like 'well, if you don't want to get raped, then don't leave your house!' are you serious?"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Riot Music is selling 1:1 scale acrylic stands of one of their talents Suzuna Nagihara. @Style you getting it?
>1404 euros
:shiinastare::confusedshuba:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Huh, so that explains why you're a retard.
Get it right: ALMOST a retard. (I cannot find the edit of that specific meme for the life of me, so take this more generic one instead)
109780673_p0.png
Didn't @Aka Split went full menhera when @Jambalaya trolled us with the Irys being whore video? :smugselen:
"I don't believe you, so show me your proof", and then retards who don't understand human interaction took it and ran.

and you did not include nolan. Shame! :nolanihopeyournotblack:
But Nolan is gone and we haven't heard from him in forev......OHHHHHH.

Last edited:

Rock Hard

So, a literally who company sponsored a Saruei stream for their debuts. What's your fucking excuse fishman?
Edit: first girl is Shondo levels of pedobait.
We better see some big promotions for the Gen 3 girls for their debuts. Jew Corp had like two dozen watchalongs going.
Did Sakana dodge a bullet or miss a gold mine?
Both. Half of Shiori's fun is being this weird anomaly at Hololive whereas she'd be essentially Lia's older sister if she were at Phase.
never tell your boss you can do things more efficiently, because that's just another reason for them to expect more work in less hours
100%, it only encourages them to pile more shit on your desk
Huh, so that explains why you're a retard.
Huh, so that explains why you're a nignog.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Panko Enjoyer

Rock Hard

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Rock Hard

wait are koreans white or yellow

ive always seen them as pasty white
They're yellow chinks that have ingested so much western propaganda that they believe weird things like women having rights and democracy. A lot of them end up becoming wasians, kind of like wiggers.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Panko Enjoyer

They're yellow chinks that have ingested so much western propaganda that they believe weird things like women having rights and democracy. A lot of them end up becoming wasians, kind of like wiggers.
Like that lethal company collab where 4 Asian girls were chanting "go white girl go"

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Have to shill Ishigami Nozomi's exceptionally bad Super Mario Bros 3 stream happening right now. The foreshadowing started from the very beginning where she couldn't enter the stage.

First game over in 10 minutes without clearing world 1-1. Cleared world 1-1 after 20 minutes.

There's a VSpo three player mahjong tournament happening right now. 3P since they don't really have enough players and have to fill in player slots with female mahjong pros. Here's Hinaano's POV.

Excluding the pros, the teams are Hinano+Tsuna+Toto, Nazuna+Ema+Met, and Ren+Mimi+Beni. Nazu's team is currently leading.

From Nekota Tsuna's birthday totsu interaction with Gamma, picking up a fight during first interaction.

Negzana

Aki's apparently announced an oppai mousepad. Cool but honestly always found those cringe so won't buy

Wow Luis very under leveled here

niggaphil

Like that lethal company collab where 4 Asian girls were chanting "go white girl go"
all of you shitting each other oshi for not being white, while you all latinos are larping as SEAYamanbas in this forum. :gsh:

frz

Google korean farmer to see what they actually looks like. The ones you saw probs are movie actors/idols who never see sunlight on top of having shit ton of foundation and make up plastered on. Not forgetting filters too of course.

They are yellow and the one who are in a lot of sunlight are brown.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Iroha noooo
1701605636256.png

Hajime-banchou is doing a members watchalong of Tom and Jerry.

Ollie's anniversary Olliethon will start with Holo karaoke in 45 minutes.

USS IOWA

Woah what happened here?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Rock Hard

USS IOWA

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

This is actually a supremely loaded question in both South Korea and Japan. But, let's just say lighter skinned are viewed as more physically attractive. But both places view themselves as "fair" skinned and that predates Western interaction.

Though, hilariously enough, Japan has their own version of "Brown Women Good" in the Fukuoka Bijins. Though it's far more like the "Greek god" concept in the West.

Race war? Pfft, unlike your inferior oshis mine supports Redbull, VERSTAPPEN BAYBAY!

I would never have really expected to have someone trigger "Super Max" in my head on this forum, lol.

Top Bottom