"what if I just speedrun my career and get cancelled 5 minutes before debut"Nanobites

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

If she ever gets a second outfit, she's asking for a bread buff for sure. She's actually talking about outfits now on stream

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Why are so many people with a Shiori pfp here?
Its getting out of hand.
And why do they seem to be so braindamaged?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Renting sucks man

And as far as I'm aware she's being honest as she usually switches to ASMR at night

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here are Bettel's and Meloco's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Gavis Bettel Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN-[UnARCHIVED KARAOKE] ANOTHER GHOST ONLY KARAOKE! #gavisbettel #h...jpg
Mega Link - Gavis Bettel - [UnARCHIVED KARAOKE] ANOTHER GHOST ONLY KARAOKE! #gavisbettel #holotempus-ICbemW0K9AA
Meloco Kyoran【NIJISANJI EN】-【UNARCHIVE KARAOKE】ONLY ENGLISH SONG 朝です、洋楽縛り歌枠 (アーカイブ無し)【NIJISANJ...jpg
Mega Link - Meloco Kyoran - 【UNARCHIVE KARAOKE】ONLY ENGLISH SONG 朝です、洋楽縛り歌枠 (アーカイブ無し)【NIJISANJI EN _ Meloco Kyoran】-IzKY4mX9reg
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Shylily appears to have met up with Twitches CEO in Amsterdam for diner

We all know what the CEO ate afterward: a plate of Orcussy. :smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

Schizobot is rapidly turning into my favourite rapper, they're putting out some real bangers of late.

NGL this one made me laugh. Nice one Schizobot.

This is why I fear we are reaching 4chins levels of "Ironic shitposting brings in retards who are totally serious" though I still have some vain hopes that you fags aren't serious about this shit more than 20% of the time... erhmm make that 50% now that I think about it.

With the amount of autism in here, this place feels like a school for special needs and we'd still be more retarded than them. I ain't gonna be surprised most of the schizos here will end up on the news.

You will never fuck Hexa bro.

Nah fam, Hexa will fuck him with a bad dragon dildo.

So is there a bonk limit for Holo members? And how has Shiori not reached it? Do they get suspended?

Her manager's bonk stick.
istockphoto-957182434-170667a.jpg

Did Sakana dodge a bullet or miss a gold mine?

Both. Unfiltered Shiori would be a glorious shitshow that would even make Sakana facepalm.

I still say that her being in Holo is better for the same reason as Coco, if she were in phase she'd just be another loony in the loony bin, but in Holo she feels like a complete sequence break and it's awesome, specially in her gen with the uber-seiso dogs. Does phase have a super seiso girl? Apart from maybe Airi? I think fishman would benefit from getting a girl that plays heavy into kayfabe and bounces off of the insanity of that corpo like a straight man act.

Those dogs ain't seiso, they hidin' their power levels bruh. One of 'em is an incest lover.

Its getting out of hand.
And why are they retarded simps?

Fixed.

Stunned But Dumb

Its getting out of hand.
When I request that they all "do a flip," I hope they realize I am not saying it in the way they hope I am

Panko Enjoyer

Its getting out of hand.
Your first line answers the third line.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

A Mikeneko Karaoke after so long

SInce Nazuna sadly never got the chance to show off her forte its comforting to hear Mike again

Stunned But Dumb

SInce Nazuna sadly never got the chance to show off her forte its comforting to hear Mike again
The way this is worded made me think she left Vshojo and I hadn't noticed. What's stopping Nazuna from doing a karaoke? I don't mind either way, as I enjoy her singing, but I don't follow her closely so I assume I've missed something

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The way this is worded made me think she left Vshojo and I hadn't noticed. What's stopping Nazuna from doing a karaoke? I don't mind either way, as I enjoy her singing, but I don't follow her closely so I assume I've missed something
Vshojo doesnt encourage to practice singing
Simple as that
So there is no reason to do a Karaoke or to contract a Vocal Coach
She hasnt streamed as Nazuna in almost 3 months, so Gura of all people has more streams than her
Mikeneko its her priority now so she is going to the basics (again)

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Very relatable. Inochi is packed with emotion, and it doesn't matter how many times I hear it, when Inochi comes on my playlist, I always get goosebumps. Still my fav Holosong.

Bronze

She hasnt streamed as Nazuna in almost 3 months, so Gura of all people has more streams than her
And Gura most likely will have more streams than her next year as well. Doesn't feel like she'll do anything that's not group projects, rip my Henya Nazuna collab dreams.

Specialite EN debuts looks like a success as all their girls have passed 4k subs. Haven't checked them yet. Did they have better marketing than globie or something? The difference in numbers is pretty big imo

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Sadly i wasnt able to watch it live because i had to pull an all-nighter but it was worth it because this happened

Lapu got a shot out from her favorite Valorant Pro player :Yay

She is very happy :)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Renting sucks man

And as far as I'm aware she's being honest as she usually switches to ASMR at night

Could be that the neighbor just wants her out. Probably some asshole that just doesnt want her screaming while streaming doesnt matter if its during the day.

Vshojo doesnt encourage to practice singing
Simple as that
So there is no reason to do a Karaoke or to contract a Vocal Coach
Mikeneko its her priority now so she is going to the basics (again)
Vshojo's concert earlier this year felt like putting on a concert just because the other big companies had one. Some of the members do like the idol aspect of Vtubing but it feels that as a corporation they are not really doing anything towards it. The Idol culture is just not there for them (and for most other Western companies).

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Global Terrorist and HAMAS supporter Usada Pekora graces the latest HoloGraffiti.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Panko Enjoyer

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Its getting out of hand.
Like streamer like simp.
I mean, ignoring the Shior-gy gang, look at some of the other examples; John Vtuber (menhera), Superduper (schizo), Reticule (made of meat). It only makes sense that consuming so much of one persons content will change you as a person.

Top Bottom