"How did you guys know about my secret obsession with Baby Sinclair?"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanishCookies

"One takeaway from each stream so in this stream, the takeaway was that Shiori made ice cream, she cracked creamy jokes, and and she slurped. Oh no, that sounds bad if we put in the sex—like second sentence."

Shiori just owned her chat with this one

"How do you guys know her then?"
chat: don't worry about it

Last edited:

frz

missed a gold mine. Nothing Shiori has done so far isn't too wild compared to the stuff the phase girls have done.
She is this tame because she is in holo.

Phase shiori would probs be a whole lot wilder :yubi:

smartestkidontheshortbus

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She is this tame because she is in holo.

Phase shiori would probs be a whole lot wilder :yubi:
I still say that her being in Holo is better for the same reason as Coco, if she were in phase she'd just be another loony in the loony bin, but in Holo she feels like a complete sequence break and it's awesome, specially in her gen with the uber-seiso dogs. Does phase have a super seiso girl? Apart from maybe Airi? I think fishman would benefit from getting a girl that plays heavy into kayfabe and bounces off of the insanity of that corpo like a straight man act.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I haven't seen FroggyHoppins mentioned on here yet. She's on the low end of three-view territory, but I've tried a couple of her streams over the last couple of days and enjoyed them. Maybe you will too.
  • Moods - generally high-energy, cheerful, bubbly, very giggly.
  • General variety vtuber. She's always happy to see various people in her stream and is pretty decent with interacting with chat.
  • Very Australian. We all have our disabilities, I suppose.
  • She generally starts streams around 5PM Japan Standard Time (12AM Pacific Standard Time and 3AM Eastern Standard Time). Maybe that works out for you, since it's not a time slot that's typically well-supported.
  • A quick search of her profile and Twitter hasn't thrown up any red flags or overt political opinions, which I appreciate.
  • Cute model with frog-themed outfit and accessories. Not the most detailed model, and has a lot of flat colours, but it's cute and expressive enough to do the job.
1701580188956.png

smartestkidontheshortbus

I still say that her being in Holo is better for the same reason as Coco, if she were in phase she'd just be another loony in the loony bin, but in Holo she feels like a complete sequence break and it's awesome, specially in her gen with the uber-seiso dogs. Does phase have a super seiso girl? Apart from maybe Airi? I think fishman would benefit from getting a girl that plays heavy into kayfabe and bounces off of the insanity of that corpo like a straight man act.
Every Gen needs a Mumei

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Alpha doing karaoke. Honestly it kinda sucks seing her barely get 100 ccv. Mentioned she could try going for partner but she thinks she wont make it because she probably doesnt meet one of the criteria yet (not sure which as I dont really know the requisites for it).

She is singing Irys while imitating her voice and its pretty spot on.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I haven't seen FroggyHoppins mentioned on here yet. She's on the low end of three-view territory, but I've tried a couple of her streams over the last couple of days and enjoyed them. Maybe you will too.
  • Moods - generally high-energy, cheerful, bubbly, very giggly.
  • General variety vtuber. She's always happy to see various people in her stream and is pretty decent with interacting with chat.
  • Very Australian. We all have our disabilities, I suppose.
  • She generally starts streams around 5PM Japan Standard Time (12AM Pacific Standard Time and 3AM Eastern Standard Time). Maybe that works out for you, since it's not a time slot that's typically well-supported.
  • A quick search of her profile and Twitter hasn't thrown up any red flags or overt political opinions, which I appreciate.
  • Cute model with frog-themed outfit and accessories. Not the most detailed model, and has a lot of flat colours, but it's cute and expressive enough to do the job.
View attachment 58845
Sounds like Sana.
Every Gen needs a Mumei
A retard?

Atlas

I don't think someone like that could survive in phase they would be inevitably corrupted.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Now she just looks like gyaru pippa for some reason...
I noticed she looked like her when I was making that, too. I think it is the mouth and eyes.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I noticed she looked like her when I was making that, too. I think it is the mouth and eyes.
The frog hoodies' eyes look like pippa's fake ears too. The eyes are supposed to be much smaller but the brown filter makes them look massive like pippa's menhera eyes.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I was gonna make a snarky comment about how "just because birds are dinosaurs doesn't mean dinosaurs are birds" but I actually Googled it a bit beforehand and found birds literally evolved from theropods, which was the same group T-rexes belonged to. Fuck. The Flip is right.
I mean, you're right. All birds are dinosaurs, but not all dinosaurs are birds. There are dramatic differences between ornithischia and saurischia, between sauropods and theropods, and between avians and other theropods.

The whole thing has led to some terrible conflagrations in the popular discourse. Nope, just because birds have feathers doesn't mean all dinosaurs did. Only some theropods did. Feather doesn't equal flight feather, see also Kiwis. Nope, not all dinosaurs were endotherms. Ornithischia in particular strongly resembled modern crocodylian metabolisms, while theropod metabolisms were rather variable, from mesotherms all the way to genuine endotherms. Nope, dinosaurs weren't as clever as modern birds, and for that matter, the cleverest birds only evolved in the past thirty million years in the first place. For some reason people discount ostriches' pea brains while fawning over corvids and then think Trex was like that, too, which is just... no. We know Trex' brain resembled an alligator's in overall structure, and its relative size was around the upper range of crocodylians, while the dromaesauridae and troodontidae reached the lower range of birds. Emphasis on lower range.

And the retards drawing polar sauropods and think they're doing science need to kill themselves. Sauropod range was noticeably more restricted than that of other dinosaurs. They liked it warm and unlike other groups of dinosaurs, they never penetrated the polar circle.
So Shiori is trying to negotiate on-air with her manager to translate yaoi doujins in return for her doing her Holo work even more efficiently..
Isn't her manager a guy?

I swear she's basically just bullying him, and since he's a guy, he can't clap back like a female manager would without being accused of harassment.

Anyway. In honor of Shiori's icecream stream, have Shiori eating icecream:

__shiori_novella_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_bakedmonogamy__sample-d48ea0a188cfb23793c4569d10...jpg

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Alpha doing karaoke. Honestly it kinda sucks seing her barely get 100 ccv. Mentioned she could try going for partner but she thinks she wont make it because she probably doesnt meet one of the criteria yet (not sure which as I dont really know the requisites for it).

She is singing Irys while imitating her voice and its pretty spot on.

Bat raided Ecotone, who had some IRL issues going on over a third party so they went to help and raided her, and Moriko loved her already. If there's something Moriko is very passionate about is on supporting smaller creators to the point of overbearing autism. I think she's good now.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean, you're right. All birds are dinosaurs, but not all dinosaurs are birds. There are dramatic differences between ornithischia and saurischia, between sauropods and theropods, and between avians and other theropods.

The whole thing has led to some terrible conflagrations in the popular discourse. Nope, just because birds have feathers doesn't mean all dinosaurs did. Only some theropods did. Feather doesn't equal flight feather, see also Kiwis. Nope, not all dinosaurs were endotherms. Ornithischia in particular strongly resembled modern crocodylian metabolisms, while theropod metabolisms were rather variable, from mesotherms all the way to genuine endotherms. Nope, dinosaurs weren't as clever as modern birds, and for that matter, the cleverest birds only evolved in the past thirty million years in the first place. For some reason people discount ostriches' pea brains while fawning over corvids and then think Trex was like that, too, which is just... no. We know Trex' brain resembled an alligator's in overall structure, and its relative size was around the upper range of crocodylians, while the dromaesauridae and troodontidae reached the lower range of birds. Emphasis on lower range.

And the retards drawing polar sauropods and think they're doing science need to kill themselves. Sauropod range was noticeably more restricted than that of other dinosaurs. They liked it warm and unlike other groups of dinosaurs, they never penetrated the polar circle.
Isn't her manager a guy?

I swear she's basically just bullying him, and since he's a guy, he can't clap back like a female manager would without being accused of harassment.

Anyway. In honor of Shiori's icecream stream, have Shiori eating icecream:

View attachment 58847
Then there's still some people who think Jurassic park had realistic raptors.... :smugmoona:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii has at least 2 streams tomorrow/today, a sponsored stream (I think ame has one so it may be the same) and the ollie collab, she also said she still wants to do a SC reading this week, and today being the last day of the week there may be 3 Kronii streams today. :BijouBijou:
edit: welp a collab with MSI unboxing a streamer shitbox (got moved to Monday). tweet archive

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom