"I'M NOT SUCKING IN RIGHT NOW!!!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

There's nothing really on it at the moment, but it's there.
Screenshot_20231202_060735_X.jpg

Never mind there is something there Goddamn this whore.

Also, whatever hexa friend is sending screenshots stop sending screenshots from here and control her woman moments

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

There's nothing really on it at the moment, but it's there.

it's also what spurred me on to take the official step as a content creator/streamer during her stream tonight, as well as enter her community officially

despite various failed attempts of content creation in the past, this time I have mspaint on my side and I'm not afraid to use it

which means not only will I shill Hexa's streams, but mine as well - BE PREPARED

View attachment 58641
Never mind there is something there

yup, there it is, there was a whole kerfuffle about it, but the fevered excitement's gone down hours ago

Atlas

it's also what spurred me on to take the official step as a content creator/streamer during her stream tonight, as well as enter her community officially

despite various failed attempts of content creation in the past, this time I have mspaint on my side and I'm not afraid to use it

which means not only will I shill Hexa's streams, but mine as well - BE PREPARED

yup, there it is, there was a whole kerfuffle about it, but the fevered excitement's gone down hours ago
Good luck on your streams. But if I see you shill them here, I'm gonna tell you to kill yourself.

Jokes aside. I do hope hexas mental health gets better. I really don't like seeing people like that.

Unless they're bad people in which case it's funny.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Atlas

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Nano Kazuya's debut

Komo Oboro in 5 min

Siu Aisaka in 35 min

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Atlas

Well, one of them gets shouted out and interacts with his oshi, and the other only thinks he does. I'll let you decide.
His current oshi*

Limkin

Is Hexa schizo and JVT is her alt or he is that far gone all by himself?

Atlas

Bronze

Watagashi Unou is revealing her 3D model(i think). Edit: In 20 mins

Karrot Keromi and Liola Lightbringer from Myholo tv are redebuting with new looks under a unit name Re:CorD. Karrot's stream is around now, and Liola is after her.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
His current oshi*

I'm riding on a stream of luck that could run out at any moment, I'm not going to intentionally do anything to ruin this

if I mess up, I apologize, and see what I can do to make things better, but that's just life in general, really

and I am more than willing to be "groomed" by Hexa (though I wouldn't call it that), but it's a delicate situation - and I know she's read my posts, talked about me to others, so I fully anticipate her being sent this as well

I am more than ready to embarrass myself expressing romantic love and adoration toward Hexa, it may be cringe, but it seems to be working fine just far. if it doesn't? I adjust accordingly

hylic

TWO Nasa clips, one of which is from someone not me for once

Nasa having a degenerate gambler moment (cutely):

Nasa screaming incomprehensibly (cutely):

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Atlas

I'm riding on a stream of luck that could run out at any moment, I'm not going to intentionally do anything to ruin this

if I mess up, I apologize, and see what I can do to make things better, but that's just life in general, really

and I am more than willing to be "groomed" by Hexa (though I wouldn't call it that), but it's a delicate situation - and I know she's read my posts, talked about me to others, so I fully anticipate her being sent this as well

I am more than ready to embarrass myself expressing romantic love and adoration toward Hexa, it may be cringe, but it seems to be working fine just far. if it doesn't? I adjust accordingly
Well, good luck with that.

Hexa, when you read this run This man will wear your skin.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
No, it says there's a chance and i'm a gacha player so I'm used to winning on low chances.
PREACH BROTHER WE LIKE THOSE ODDS

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

You know what this is probably still healthier then average relationship these days go get your slam pig Mr Vtuber god speed 🫡
But if you fumble the bag WERE ACTUALLY GOING TO KILL YOU
:whatastory:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom