"That's dryyyy wow, I feel so sorry for your genitals..."Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's not that I don't like Hexa, or hate her. It's that besides the tenuous link to Pippa, I see absolutely no reason why I should be kept informed of her life's tribulations on a forum about vtubers.
Call me crazy, I'll take your migos now.
Yeah, why would we talk about a vtuber on a vtuber forum?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
New Ebihurai animation, get your hag laughs here!

"Is that the American spelling? It is now!"

New Luna cover.

New Omocat X Hololive collab coming soon! Ready your wallets.

Art for the Inmate's Soul.

Backstory to this: apparently, chat and comments were pretty brutal to Flare in her last Splatoon practice stream, so much so, she ended up privating the stream. IRyS reached out to her and made her feel better about it, so this tweet chain was the result.

Addendum: There was arguments between the talents and fans about tactics and strategy for the upcoming tournament. That was perceived poorly and certain fan-bases started to get into eachother's chats and rile everyone up. Flare posted some now deleted tweets asking people to stop, asking people to let them talk it out like adults, and telling people that the group didn't need to be told how to behave, act or speak. She said the conversations got heated "because we care." It was just srs bsns gamer talk.

Flare did end up taking down the stream, deleting a bunch of tweets. IRyS and her got together and played some casual matches while Flare cooled off.

irys-shiranui-flare.gif

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nano Kazuya's debut

This one has the essence of Nene!
She's CUTE and GENKI and A BIT WEIRD, she only needs some perversion to complete the Nenefication. Of course she will never be as perfect as my wife but it is an admirable feat to come this close on debut. Actually reminds me of Koyori too, but that isn't a bad thing since Koyo is also quality female material and close to perfection.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Flare did end up taking down the stream, deleting a bunch of tweets. IRyS and her got together and played some casual matches while Flare cooled off.
Imagine getting sweaty for splatoon what a bunch of fags

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Limkin

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Raden is based and saying ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

that is all

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
More on the vox eye color thing nonsense, the comments under this vid are one hell of a ride...

Idk if some comments got deleted but I did find THIS in /vt/ and the sheer fujo menhera is incredible.

View attachment menhera.webm

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I receieved a tip from Sprate Header on KF that Rev Says Desu and his VTuber fiance, darlingstrawb, were doxed yesterday by Soyjak.party the day before their wedding. I'm putting this here because Rev at the very least counts as a VTuber orbiter, and strawb is a VTuber.
I looked it up yesterday out of curiosity and she got a case of "I'm gonna share my happiness" culminating on the dox. Power to them because to be a consistent dramafag takes effort, I'll give him that, and no one should live in fear just by gossiping, just generally disliked.

Lemon whore is live

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
This popped up on r/VirtualYoutubers. Seems like a shitpost with effort looking at their tweets.:kaelalaugh:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Sleepy Birthday Stream

So she AI upscaled her model, rerigged it and added an extra outfit along with a bunch of extra weapon toggles.
mpv-shot0161.jpg
Sleepy sleepy
mpv-shot0163.jpg
mpv-shot0165.jpg
mpv-shot0148.jpgmpv-shot0151.jpgmpv-shot0155.jpgmpv-shot0156.jpgmpv-shot0158.jpg
Edit: MALE ON STREAM.

mpv-shot0166.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom