"White power"Murasaki Shion

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm Puerto Rican, I was born with a US patent office number stamped on my ass, so I don't need one. :BijouBijou::takoesl:
Jesus fucking christ that explains everything, fucking riqueños are the scourge of this earth, BACK YOU DEMON!

wrp

Sounds like she is having a rough time

Literally who?

What the fuck? Are these people getting paid for this shilling? How is this crap any different from the 10 no-name micro corpos that debut every week? The whole thing looks ultra low budget too, have we gone mad?

Oh it's all because of the fucking streamer... should've known.
What a surprise, leeching off of a big name gets you a big audience. Now for them to keep it.
Pippa reacting to it seems to me like nepo promotion, or maybe it's just pity for Hylo kinda like she did for Pandora.
Nousagi and Khyo were paid for sure though.

Bronze

V&U HelloLand is doing a Lethal company collab

And Ember's playing caves of Qud

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Jesus fucking christ that explains everything, fucking riqueños are the scourge of this earth, BACK YOU DEMON!
Blame President McKinley and the treaty of Paris. You are stuck with us. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Also oh look another shallow read on the greek gods Hades the one least likely to screw you over Posidon being File Not Found because he cares for little that happens on land and ok Zeus is an asshole nailed that one.
The Zeus one at least managed to crack a (in)decent lore joke with that "shower" line.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Tuni (now blonde) draws

Fujo sheep plays Super Mario RPG

Chiwa is on that EU4 grindset

And Riona collabs with nikkeinata on a parenting game

That's enough spoilers, French bunny live

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

These girls are already super active on twitter.

VIdeo is getting hype only because of Charlie's narration
That one is Mythic but Mythos having almost the same name and somehow they managed to get Charlie for their trailer? the signs are there
Moistcritical owns an esports org with Ludwig, i wouldnt be surprised if they started their own vshojo style agency.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I don't understand your taco language "ese", speak english if you're gonna live in this country you lazy bum.
文化がないのはサミのせいじゃない。

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Selen giving props to Ame after her birthday concert...

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
She was found though

Was this confirmed to be her? I haven't been to that shit-doxxing site cos it's too autistic for me. She's cute but my God, I hope those eyes are just filters cos they be HUGE.

Hana Macchia: Still not much information at all, even with her alt

Yeah, we still don't know much about her except how her pussy sounds and the way she moans when she gets railed.

>HYLO
No thanks

Fuckin' hell, the Lemon-Woman anti is back!?!?

Who the hell is behind this mythos thing? How the hell did they get critical to voice their shit?

Money, lots and lots of money. My black corpo sense is tingling though if that's what the models will look.

Also, they paid the rabbit dramafag and the crybaby flipfag for a watch-along. :cursedhaachama:

Since I have opened the Doxx Pandora's Box (suck my nuts doxfags) I'll add some more vtubers who have at least admirable OPSEC on their PL. And yes, the previous list was Holocentric. Also, this is just on the top of my head so if I ever forget someone then don't blame me. Also also, I'll just focus on popular vtubers or ones that are in a corpo. Also also also, this list will mostly be EN-centric. Mostly.

To recap:

Anya Melfissa
- No PL info, no face pic, NOTHING! Even her nationality is a mystery. Sasuga, Keris!

Pikamee
- Hikikomori. No known PL or face doxx. Known Hafu with blonde hair (based on her zatsus)

Hana Macchia
- Alt account confirmed. PL and face doxx unknown though her pussy sound has been doxxed.

Vesper Noir/Randon Neuring
- Very awesome OPSEC because he's Maximus Autisticus. Has spoken about his previous workplace and has interacted with sexy booty Magni IRL. No known face doxx.

Shiori Novella/Natsumi Moe
- The OG vtuber. Alt account confirmed. No known face doxx. Confirmed to be brown. Speculated as a Flip from her zatsus.

Erina Makina
- Afaik, has no known face doxx. Confirmed to be a flip.

Chisaka Airi
- Afaik has no known face doxx. Confirmed that her booba is said to be Noel tier and she cosplays on cons. Doxx incoming.

Remilia Nephys
- Afaik has no known face doxx as it's hard to doxx a Malaysian hobo.

Fujikura Uruka
- No known face doxx but has shown her body on stream.

Kaneko Lumi
- No known face doxx. Confirmed to be a Lemon Whore.

Amanogawa Shiina
- No known face doxx. Confirmed to be a tiny woman.

Rin Penrose
- No known face doxx. Confirmed to be British AF.

Proctor Zakharov
- PL and face doxx unknown. From potato country. Is a stinking brit. Professional VTuber groomer.

And lastly... Vtubers with horrible OPSEC

Mori Calliope and Takanashi Kiara
- Members of HoloMyth. Very active in their alt accounts. Doesn't give a shit about OPSEC.

VHoejo Girls
- Too whorey to care about OPSEC except Pikamee.

Miguel Gato
- Too menhera and addicted to her paypigs.

Shirogane Noel
- Model's too fucking accurate to her PL.

HoloID girls except Anya
- DGAF about facedoxxing. Also, SEA debuff.

Himemiya Rie
- :NOWWELAUGH::selenpointandlaugh::NOWWELAUGH:

That is all.

Isn't there still practically zero info about Salome, other than guesses that maybe she may have been an idol? Or did I miss a dox?

Rrat about Salome is that she's Debidebi Debiru pulling double duty cos Riku is a fucking cheapskate.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
she wants to die. :BijouBijou: archive

and she replied to wadamama, she misspelled her name as clonie.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Roach commie (affectionate) is getting into 40k too, new meta?

Top Bottom