"Why do they all look black?!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Remember to stay Halal brothers and sisters of the Asylum
Assalamu alaikum
Alaikum salaam

You know the black garter belt and silk panties under that is of the finest material.
Some deets from Member stream, Calli has streamed for 12 hours straight.

- Going on 5 day break after today mostly for recording.
- Wants to leave fans with stuff to watch during said break.
- Paying out of pocket for a high-quality MV. Says it costs several times more than the down-payment on her house.
- Charity stream will happen (Animal Shelter related), possibly new years eve or around then.
- Is going to pay a rigger for a live-2D cat she can use on Stream and sit on her head.

:guh::hololove:

Interesting, I assume she means the house in Japan, which in that case isn't much considering but will be interesting to see when it comes out.

Horo7618

No one in particular

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Just catching up with Jelly through clips (wanted to watch her regularly but my internet is turbo shit so I'm always missing streams) so feel free to call me late.
However, I dare say she might be the cutest :holohag:I have ever seen. This meltdown is just...man it melts my heart.

DanishCookies

Coyote playing Tekken with viewers.
If you're within the region (Asia), go join!

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Redjuice's finalized AngelRyS

An entity called Infinity or Transgender. The melody of the end of stars and the birth of atoms. A positive particular solution hidden in probability fluctuations. This is unofficial
Well pack it up boys
Redjuice made Irys a troon
Irysfags, better start looking for a new oshi

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Fan animators really are a blessing
:SelenHAHAhere:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
this somehow reminds me that Kiara once had the idea of doing a handcam makeup stream where she gets a plastic head with hair and skin and then applies makeup on it and styles the hair of the doll/puppet.
Apparently she used those kinds of makeup practice heads before as an Idol to perfect her makeup skills so that her makeup looks perfect for every show.

I just think its cute that Kiara wants to play with dolls on stream. I love how much of a girly girl she is.

Kiara is the girliest girl in Hololive and also one of the menheraest (after Rushia graduated).

So uuuhh
Reine is selling shoes?
Any ID madlad willing to drop a bit of money to own shoes worn by a real Hololive Talent?

She knows what they'll do with that shoe. It's not surprising she posted it on her socials. She's giving something back to her community one article of clothing at a time.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Remember to stay Halal brothers and sisters of the Asylum
Assalamu alaikum
Alaikum salaam

Sister Abigail's came back a little different after all her time off.

Limkin

That second part isn't really true, the incest stuff is one scene in a dream or vision whereas the majority of the game is about cannibalism, murder, and summoning demons. Which if you haven't seen a playthrough of yet, I highly recommend the Pippa version as her voice acting is far too adorable.
I am not sure if I can handle Pippa voicing Andy for one more stream (and yes I watched her playthrough only already). Her sounding hot is just wrong

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
What is the impetus for this? Did her parents watch a stream of her and Kiara and cut her off for being haram??
Just selling it off because she impulse bought it and turned out the sizing didn't fit her well (which can only mean she bought it online rather than from a physical store)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Well pack it up boys
Redjuice made Irys a troon
Irysfags, better start looking for a new oshi
To the Holostar gulag with her

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I know, right? Pippa is so amazing and adorable and she's such a good girl. I don't remember her take on being a VA, but it came up as a conversation when she did the stream with the VA pervert who voiced Colress. I think she wanted to at one point but didn't want to be a VA anymore currently even if she'd do well.
Ok moldy jerry go back to your containment zone now while I go fetch a new lock.
Sister Abigail's came back a little different after all her time off.
Now Aviel needs to complete the trinity with a true woman of the zion people.

Negzana

Just catching up with Jelly through clips (wanted to watch her regularly but my internet is turbo shit so I'm always missing streams) so feel free to call me late.
However, I dare say she might be the cutest :holohag:I have ever seen. This meltdown is just...man it melts my heart.

That was a nostalgic stream, was working that day and had a hard time holding my laughter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
That second part isn't really true, the incest stuff is one scene in a dream or vision whereas the majority of the game is about cannibalism, murder, and summoning demons.
The consummation is one scene in a dream, but the rest of the game is very clearly establishing that Ashley wants to be the only woman in her brother's life.

DanishCookies

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Think of it this way. You can eat at one of these three places:
  • traphouse where there's men having schizophrenic meltdowns and punching the drywall while femboys are fucking each other in the same room as you're trying to eat (/vt/)
  • the Dennys where there's one crackhead that's always there. He's super weird but you guys have been going there long enough that you know that he's harmless and pretty friendly, sometimes you throw fries at him and he won't even be angry. There's known regulars but there's also occasional guests (pippa thread)
  • the middle of an open field where there's hardly anyone around (farms thread)
Golden Corral: Your not hungry you just want to fight People (Twittx)

Waffle House: Your not Hungry you just want to beat up Hobo's (Reddit)

For the record i respect Hobos more then People.
you forgot the homicidal tendencies
not a bug if it's a feature.
militarybros and even people whos interested in MREs the bear is asking for suggestions on what to get

The issue with this question is many places have more then one MRE I hear Germany has some really great sausage ones but they also have that Box of edible Chalk so unless you are ordering something very specific (rare since from what ive found most MRE boxes don't specify whats in them ) it's a crap shoot what you end up with.

That being said Canada Scottland Irland Poland Indian and French MRE's are ones ive had good ones of. Canada and Poland especially since they came in the themal packs that cook in bag.
Streams in 2 hours

please tell me this will lead into Tenma/Phase getting into weird ARG games those are always fun. (for those who don't know there is a scrapped ARG in this which the dev made to promote their music but shit happened and they never followed through still makes music tho)

USS IOWA

purin :pippasadl:

why is god cruel to this girl man

Cmon it aint that b.......Ah fuck. This is giving childhood flashbacks, I pray for her father.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
That was a nostalgic stream, was working that day and had a hard time holding my laughter
Watching a few more clips Iunno if she's a hag in body or honorary hag by the misfortune of being born in an underdeveloped country. The fact she played minecraft in middle school alongside knowing and using a brick phone is really messing with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom