"if Mint, Doki, and Sayu manage to have a collab at all this year I will eat my Pomu acrylic stand. (All 3 of them have to be in the collab or I ain't doing it)"Saturnus

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Dunno if this got mentioned yet, but Calli is gonna be a guest in Watame's Solo live. Shocking, I know, but they always make a good pair.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Ngl if anything i have a feeling that the people sensitive enough go shit on Andrew and Leylay would overlap alot with the people who kvetch about Vivzie Pop, especially Zoomers
Maybe, but at the same time I'm sure they enjoy something that's similar enough. Maybe it's something like Rick and Morty for them, which has plenty of commentary about incest in a positive light, but that's ok to them as it's the heckin' high IQ science show. The point is that most people who bitch on social media to the public are hypocrites.

Limkin

What annoys me even more is that all of the retards on social media probably bitching about this praise other shit like Helluva Boss which is just as bad in many cases and actively seeks to make literal incarnations of sin into applauded characters, except for the sin of greed because capitalism le heckin' evil and stuff. I don't even have a problem with that show, but it bothers me that one thing gets a pass while another similar product doesn't simply because it's done in a less Cal Arts bullshit style and doesn't get on its knees to capitulate to the gays.
They are just jealous they can't openly admit they are into incest and don't want others to have fun if they can't have fun too. Other shows they can pretend incest is just a subplot and they are "totally tolerating it". Here it's right front and center and there is no ifs and buts about it

Panko Enjoyer

They are just jealous they can't openly admit they are into incest and don't want others to have fun if they can't have fun too. Other shows they can pretend incest is just a subplot and they are "totally tolerating it". Here it's right front and center and there is no ifs and buts about it
A lot of them are also seething because a simple RPGmaker game blew up in popularity and the creator likely made a lot of money, definitely a lifechanging amount of money. Pretty sure same thing happened with Omari where they doxed the creator of that game.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Some deets from Member stream, Calli has streamed for 12 hours straight.

- Going on 5 day break after today mostly for recording.
- Wants to leave fans with stuff to watch during said break.
- Paying out of pocket for a high-quality MV. Says it costs several times more than the down-payment on her house.
- Charity stream will happen (Animal Shelter related), possibly new years eve or around then.
- Is going to pay a rigger for a live-2D cat she can use on Stream and sit on her head.

:guh::hololove:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That second part isn't really true, the incest stuff is one scene in a dream or vision whereas the majority of the game is about cannibalism, murder, and summoning demons. Which if you haven't seen a playthrough of yet, I highly recommend the Pippa version as her voice acting is far too adorable.

A lot of them are also seething because a simple RPGmaker game blew up in popularity and the creator likely made a lot of money, definitely a lifechanging amount of money. Pretty sure same thing happened with Omari where they doxed the creator of that game.
That's probably a large part of it too, just look how the Comics Gate people chimp out over Eric July making a successful comic.

Bronze

Onigiri going through the VTuber award nominations with her chat. Ignore the stream title she forgot to change it since Onibro was sleeping.

She generally seems to vote on her friends. Understandable, but for anyone who wants more general or spicy takes, i don't think this is it. She did question Phase being in rising star briefly, although she didn't vote phase.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

niggaphil

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

So uuuhh
Reine is selling shoes?
Any ID madlad willing to drop a bit of money to own shoes worn by a real Hololive Talent?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

So uuuhh
Reine is selling shoes?
Any ID madlad willing to drop a bit of money to own shoes worn by a real Hololive Talent?

If she was savvy, she would auction those. Have you seen her freaking fans.

Bronze

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
No kidding, the whole thing just shows how gay social media is. The person who made the game made an interesting product that happened to contain dark themes, but that was the point of the product, it was very clearly trying to push boundaries but not by simply being as shocking as possible, rather it presented fucked up things in a way that was shocking but in a soft enough way that it wasn't obnoxious.

What annoys me even more is that all of the retards on social media probably bitching about this praise other shit like Helluva Boss which is just as bad in many cases and actively seeks to make literal incarnations of sin into applauded characters, except for the sin of greed because capitalism le heckin' evil and stuff. I don't even have a problem with that show, but it bothers me that one thing gets a pass while another similar product doesn't simply because it's done in a less Cal Arts bullshit style and doesn't get on its knees to capitulate to the gays.
Ngl if anything i have a feeling that the people sensitive enough go shit on Andrew and Leylay would overlap alot with the people who kvetch about Vivzie Pop, especially Zoomers
As the resident turbo leftist there's nothing that irritates me more than "leftists" who are consistently reactionary, unnuanced, uncritical, and undialectic in their engagement with controversial topics. A lot of fucking posers out there just going after shit because "thing bad so we should pretend thing doesn't exist."
We can never have honest discussion about taboo topics cause of this self righteous moralism, and they can all go fuck themselves, and read an actual book for once in their life instead of parasocializing over lolcows like Vaush.
Which if you haven't seen a playthrough of yet, I highly recommend the Pippa version as her voice acting is far too adorable.
Her voice acting was legitimately extremely good. Has she ever considered taking a VA job? I was honestly impressed.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

So uuuhh
Reine is selling shoes?

What is the impetus for this? Did her parents watch a stream of her and Kiara and cut her off for being haram??

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Her voice acting was legitimately extremely good. Has she ever considered taking a VA job? I was honestly impressed.
I know, right? Pippa is so amazing and adorable and she's such a good girl. I don't remember her take on being a VA, but it came up as a conversation when she did the stream with the VA pervert who voiced Colress. I think she wanted to at one point but didn't want to be a VA anymore currently even if she'd do well.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

get ready

So uuuhh
Reine is selling shoes?
I logged in today, and of course everyone's talking about fucking feet again. Why can't people just be into normal things like boobs and asses?

Speaking of, Shiori talking about her butt

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
brit ghost and possibly a hag tia is continuing her one shot playthrough

Bronze

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Remember to stay Halal brothers and sisters of the Asylum
Assalamu alaikum
Alaikum salaam

Status
Not open for further replies.