"Astagfirullah jesus christ, may the buddha give you the blessing"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
get vitamin d

The sounds of someone's will to live completely escaping their body.
Hexa quite literally acknowledged me and returned affection, how could any other chuuba top that?

this is a rhetorical question, not a challenge to any onlookers from the outside in
No he's right. Hexa actually responded positively to you. For Reticule, all we have is that Kirsche knows about the Meatkins, which means Pippa knows about the Meatkins. And Pippa constantly making vague threats about owning firearms.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Oh this just happened like 20 mins ago apparently.

image.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Oh this just happened like 20 mins ago apparently.

image.png
How dare her actually have member streams and feel bad for missing one but will also make up for it. She'll make other vtubers look bad.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Just make good content. Stop being whores. It's that simple. Why do these people just not get it?
This is why I appreciate Rie so much. Her content is so unique and pure, it really pulls at the heart strings. The whores of the vtubing industry have a lot of wisdom to draw from her.
View attachment 57818

Merry early Christmas, anon.
Literally me, before I transitioned into being normal.

Damm guess we're not getting incest game 2 any time soon...
Should have had better opsec frfr.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
  • the Dennys where there's one crackhead that's always there. He's super weird but you guys have been going there long enough that you know that he's harmless and pretty friendly, sometimes you throw fries at him and he won't even be angry. There's known regulars but there's also occasional guests (pippa thread)
I know he's a 2view but you don't need to be that mean to Power Nelson.

PekoWick

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Didn't we see semi recent photos of their bedroom and it was very kidish? And yes THEIR bedroom they sleep on a bunk bed :shiinastare:
They sleep in a bunkbed now. Before that they used to share a bed. Given what we know about the bunkbed, its entirely possible it was merely for optics to avoid getting sussed by friends and family.

Though I imagine their parents finding their twin daughters hopelessly addicted to incest eroge probably sent things past the point of no return.
That's a call to the local Roman Catholic or Orthodox Church and seeing if they have an exorcist on speed dial. Kind of not joking on that one.
She could at least do a paranormal investigation stream if it comes down to this. Ever since those Chloe voice clips I've needed more haunted vtuber content.
Hey, if you don't buy the burnout story. Join me with the "she's actually pregnant" rrat, she signed an extension thinking she could handle streaming + raising a baby but turns out that shit is no easy work, even more so for the dysfunctional shut-ins known as vtubers.
Otsuka Ray has a 3 yr old daughter and finds the time to stream almost daily. Sure its 99% karaoke, but if someone needs Momtuber advice she's literally right there. Also Hololive should start a momtuber branch for single mothers. Ray can be gen 0.
That's her main issue as a content creator, she has negative amount of spine. She actively enabled her fanbase to become as insufferable as they are, and when they started to affect negatively everything around them refused to do anything about it. Her chat has a reputation to just ignore any kind of rules of any community they invade, act like no one else means anything but her and be upset that someone dared to tell them it's inappropriate. She knows being a loli on the internet equals a lot of money, and she has the voice and mannerisms and the model geared for this, so she wants to do it. She sees how awful her fans are and wants to have nothing to do with them to the point of streaming for an hour per month for corporate mandated streams and that's it. But she will never have the courage to tell them they should all buy a shotgun and blow their brains out because she is sick of them and shift her content and how she does streams to something else
She made this bed, she laid in it, never cleaned it from cockroaches but now doesn't want to sleep in it because it has cockroaches. The solution is obvious but she will never commit to it
This is probably the only post on this topic I'll reply to, purely because we know for a fact Gura does not interact with her audience in any significant capacity. She is also routinely unaware of what her chumbuds are actually saying wrt her streaming habits.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Genuinely this. If you're so against being connected to the cannibal incest game that you'll delete your entire internet presence and disappear, then you should do a better job making sure you can't be connected to it. Honestly, I kinda wonder if she wasn't just scared off by the massive success and used the doxing as an excuse.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
This is probably the only post on this topic I'll reply to, purely because we know for a fact Gura does not interact with her audience in any significant capacity. She is also routinely unaware of what her chumbuds are actually saying wrt her streaming habits.
This, out of every Vtuber JP/EN/CN/KR/SEA that I've watched(that isn't full of themselves) Gura is the only one that actively avoids her community, which I can 100% understand, but at the same time it always struck me weird between the Myth girls alone it was always Gura that just kinda was semi-ghost. People always said it's cuz she's shy (as they didn't know her PL) or because she got bigger than expected (again, didn't know her PL.)

Certified Autist
Genuinely this. If you're so against being connected to the cannibal incest game that you'll delete your entire internet presence and disappear, then you should do a better job making sure you can't be connected to it. Honestly, I kinda wonder if she wasn't just scared off by the massive success and used the doxing as an excuse.
Apparently this doxxing was way more serious than a simple "haha we found your face" and she ended up getting severely harassed over it. I wouldn"t doubt it if people saw "incest" and started sending death threats and shit. As Leyley says, ingame, "wow...what a landmine, huh?", cause people genuinely see incest as worse than genocide. It's wildly backwards.
This, out of every Vtuber JP/EN/CN/KR/SEA that I've watched(that isn't full of themselves) Gura is the only one that actively avoids her community, which I can 100% understand, but at the same time it always struck me weird between the Myth girls alone it was always Gura that just kinda was semi-ghost. People always said it's cuz she's shy (as they didn't know her PL) or because she got bigger than expected (again, didn't know her PL.)
Didn't her Senzawa community get extremely possessive and parasocial over her, leading to all sorts of internal drama wrt the Discord and shit? Like so bad that its what made her quit out of the blue and flee to Hololive where she doesn't have to deal with it?

niggaphil

Apparently Calli's got a sake collab coming up.
Thanks for the info. I have booked 2 tickets for me and my irl wife (not the Phase connect Romanian Wife) to attend this sake drinking event. Would update everyone in Dec 20th :smugselen:

Edit: The info of the Bar where the event will be held:

seenister

Went to sharty's wiki and honestly, Nemlei's dox wasn't so bad. They had to result in behaviour profiling lol. Her hard dox was simply her first name and nationality. It was Kit9's owner who got hit hard with all of his personal details (Name, Address, etc.) out.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

She's unconsciously making fun of them again

this somehow reminds me that Kiara once had the idea of doing a handcam makeup stream where she gets a plastic head with hair and skin and then applies makeup on it and styles the hair of the doll/puppet.
Apparently she used those kinds of makeup practice heads before as an Idol to perfect her makeup skills so that her makeup looks perfect for every show.

I just think its cute that Kiara wants to play with dolls on stream. I love how much of a girly girl she is.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
plum is currently playing little misfortune

Kalion

:)

I just want to point out she was likely about six years old upon this anime's release.
A

Certified Autist

I just want to point out she was likely about six years old upon this anime's release.
A

Based take regardless. A genuinely batshit insane show that everyone should take some time to watch.

Edit:

Note: my twitter bugged so her tweet replying this looked like:
Screenshot_20231128_095116_X.png

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
They may look like they have downs but these girls know how to run the grift train :whatastory: I hope they at least really do give a shit about their fans and not just doing it for the fat stacks of cash they're making.
If what i have heard about their PL is true then they know the idol grind perfectly like Kiara (and Nene i think?) did and they know that falling on it again would be terrible, thats why the chicken and the dogs are dedicated and with no sign of stopping

Edit: i remember someone telling me years ago when we were joking about ex-idols that their career last until they leave or they stop making content, their demographic can look like fanatics but the harsh reality is when their idol leaves they mourn her at best for like 2 weeks until moving on to the next one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom