"I've been frightened into eating healthier by the Phase Hags, they did this to me; They said 'after a certain age everything you eat will make you fat', this is why I'm exercising more now"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kronii today! with boss wigger.

There are a ton of good streams tonight between this, the Reine/Fauna stream, Ririka/Haachama, and an IRyS stream.

Just FYI, but the rat is gonna be focusing on the RIOT concert, but will be back streaming after it is over.

jankysan

There are a ton of good streams tonight between this, the Reine/Fauna stream, Ririka/Haachama, and an IRyS stream.

Just FYI, but the rat is gonna be focusing on the RIOT concert, but will be back streaming after it is over.

you forgot

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Negzana

Seeing those older (probably a decade old atp) photos of the twins, did they find the fucking fountain of youth or something? They look older a decade ago than they do now. Its fucking weird. Looking 30 at 20 and looking 20 at 30. How in the hell?
You know what. To that one guy who said they were some sort of spacetime anomaly, you might be on to something.
That was me

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

The OG meme queen has been outclassed. Her zoomies can no long keep up.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Clip of Hexa talking about /here/:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Bibi going on a tangent about Christianity and her recent experience in a procession.
Adding her to the list of Vtubers Proctor has dropped preemptively

:smugmoona:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
This WHORE get noticed by his (newest) oshi and (YOU) don't . Asylum sisters status????
a lot of us got noticed by our oshiis and were banned for it. in some cases unjustly.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
We love you too, green woman. Now back up your data.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

>"offshoot of a forum I use regularly, but for VTubers"
>"I'm a long time user of a certain forum"

We already knew this, but I still wonder what her KF account is and how many posts she has in Beauty Parlor.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
>"offshoot of a forum I use regularly, but for VTubers"
>"I'm a long time user of a certain forum"

We already knew this, but I still wonder what her KF account is and how many posts she has in Beauty Parlor.
She also mentioned she "used a guide on opsec" that was posted on this "board".

Although, she called us "levelheaded" which I mean, lol. :kaelalaugh:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hexa is a homelander.

Also, joking aside, if she can reign in her menhera and not go off of the deep end she could probably get big one day. She just really needs to work on those breakdowns.

Negzana

Never watch Ririka but am listening to Ririka's stream with Haachama and for a split second, I assume it was Ririka, she sounded like a Japanese Dizzy. I do not know why, but she just did for a few seconds.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

WARNING​

The following post its not a loop but something that actually matters for future conversations about the topic:
I decided to chug the last gura Shill stream to see if she really said something about her not streaming so far:
  • She's been a bit burnt out ( of what? deciding the sponsor of her next stream?)
  • Been working on Hololive stuff ( Cant guess what exactly unless she is talking about the NY Stream or another live)
  • Been working on IRL stuff ( Okay since she doesnt have another account we can never guess if something bad happened to her IRL)
  • She's grateful for people being patient with her (Soft Confirmation that she isnt reading X,Reddit,her membership or the Comments in her streams)

So far nothing out of this world like Ayame saying that her grandma died or something like that
That its for me tonight :gurasemperfi:

Top Bottom