"My first boyfriend was from League"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

BEEG Booba Fishing

Ay yo Reine and Fauna are solving puzzles and shit in 20

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
For the sake of Hexa's stream, yes I am watching, no I haven't given up - you're still my #1, I'm just waiting for overall sentiment around these parts to simmer down before going full-on Hexaposting again

(For those not watching Hexa's stream, she just mentioned me by name again wondering if I've given up, she wants to know who I am, and that I seem like a nice person - she also asked me to reveal myself in chat, which for obvious reasons, I probably can't)

I'm so in, bros

Negzana

Soon she will fullfll her threat of making streams via Steam deck and stream everywhere

in college

in the bathroom

in the bed

in the street

Full kaela sweep in Holodex
Heaven

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
For the sake of Hexa's stream, yes I am watching, no I haven't given up - you're still my #1, I'm just waiting for overall sentiment around these parts to simmer down before going full-on Hexaposting again

(For those not watching Hexa's stream, she just mentioned me by name again wondering if I've given up, she wants to know who I am, and that I seem like a nice person - she also asked me to reveal myself in chat, which for obvious reasons, I probably can't)

I'm so in, bros
This WHORE get noticed by his (newest) oshi and (YOU) don't . Asylum sisters status????

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

I'm so in, bros
There are worse things to be than a Hexaholic.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Negzana

Looks like (Hopefully) Kaela is doing an mc stream, if so, guess I'm staying up late

Edit: Nope it's Holo No Suika

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
This WHORE get noticed by his (newest) oshi and (YOU) don't . Asylum sisters status????

I always knew posting my loving adoration toward Hexa on this forum without directly interacting with her would lead to an actual, honest-to-goodness chance of becoming acquainted with her. Everything has to start somewhere.

There are worse things to be than a Hexaholic.

begone, foul agent of satan

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
That wasn't an insult you Hexa watching mongoloids.

There is nothing wrong with watching Hexa - in fact, I could tell you all sorts of things I enjoy about watching Hexa, just let me know when

And if we do eventually end up married together, you're not invited to the wedding

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
There is nothing wrong with watching Hexa - in fact, I could tell you all sorts of things I enjoy about watching Hexa, just let me know when

And if we do eventually end up married together, you're not invited to the wedding
Reticule is that you ?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't even watch hexa?????????????
That's exactly what a Hexaholic would say, that they can quit any time, that they don't even watch all that much, that it makes them funnier and more social.

When did I ever say it was a bad thing?

As long as meat Pippa can be my plus one.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
, just let me know when
Now is a good time. I asked you before but you decided to ignore me. Is it because you didnt find any good reasons yet? If you could prove me wrong i would really appreciate it.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Top Bottom