"BOOMER RIAJUUUUUUU!"Elira Pendora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Stuck with family all day. Here’s a Shiina learning war hammer bros at easily separated for their money.

I'm still a little surprised we haven't seen someone really work the Warhammer and Gunpla communities a lot harder. Kson wanted to build a few gunpla and ended up with like 20k worth of goods shipped to her office. There's a lot of money to be made if a Vtuber really dove into 40K.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

New "Gamer" focused corpo just dropped. With a JP & EN branch.
(Pretty much all genres of games from FPS/MOBA to Gacha/Dress-up)

Debuted "VSPO EN" before the actual VSPO did.

:ironmousekek:

Also doing a little a bit of research, they seem to be under Reality Inc who also handles KMNZ. They held auditions earlier this year

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I'm still a little surprised we haven't seen someone really work the Warhammer and Gunpla communities a lot harder. Kson wanted to build a few gunpla and ended up with like 20k worth of goods shipped to her office. There's a lot of money to be made if a Vtuber really dove into 40K.
Don’t know an about gunpla but games workshop treats their fanbases like shit. The only reason they’re not more popular is due to their greed and shit decision making. It’s understandable why I haven seen anyone really try to milk the Warhammer fan base.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She's such an honest to goodness entertainer in a cesspool of unfunny pretenders who jump on trends. Not many streamers will put such genuine passion into what they are doing like she does!

Why are women like this? Just pick a piece of clothing and get on with your life!
Woman moment

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Amazon product ASIN B0C1N9CWQCI'd have preferred Pop Up Parade, but you know what? I'm fine with a Botan Nendoroid.

Edit: Weird. The Amazon embed doesn't show up on the desktop version of Brave, but it works fine with the mobile version.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
"With U" Plushies for HoloID gen3 will be on sale starting now

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi's done quite a bit involving 40K. She even has a stream coming up in a few days:

Some of her most popular videos/vods involve 40K as well, with her most popular video on YT being her reaction to Astartes with over half a million views.

She talks about Warhammer in a positive light quite often. She's definitely a fan, but it's not something she's going to revolve the majority of her content around.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Peperoncino Fall Guys

New Anon VOD

New Miracle/Aleles MV

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Bronze

Globie released a trailer and debut dates. They debut two per day which is different from most I've seen. Brit Pippa's on 8th.

Last edited:

AmpleChip

Matsuri seems a lot happier than she is last year.
It's the lewd fantia that she finally got the guts to do and is getting a lot of positive affirmation from her simps there.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Don’t know an about gunpla but games workshop treats their fanbases like shit. The only reason they’re not more popular is due to their greed and shit decision making. It’s understandable why I haven seen anyone really try to milk the Warhammer fan base.

Games Workshop's moronic business sense is an issue, but the fan base has a lot of fringe overlap and a lot of money. It's an expensive hobby. But you'd also have to actually get into talking about painting miniatures. That's probably both a bit too much of an investment for most Vtubers and I wouldn't trust most of them to not, somehow, burn down their homes in the process.

Lumi's done quite a bit involving 40K. She even has a stream coming up in a few days:

Some of her most popular videos/vods involve 40K as well, with her most popular video on YT being her reaction to Astartes with over half a million views.

She talks about Warhammer in a positive light quite often. She's definitely a fan, but it's not something she's going to revolve the majority of her content around.

Hmm... didn't realize the Lemon Stealer had gotten into it a bit. Given how hard she tends to filter most people, it's probably a space she can carve out pretty strongly.

Negzana

"With U" Plushies for HoloID gen3 will be on sale starting now

Already bought my Kaela one, shame it's so far out have to wait until February, but worth it.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

hylic

This is simultaneously the least effort thumbnail I've made and also my favorite

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Why fatshame her? Clearly just getting into character. Give it a few more months and her cosplay will be perfect. :smugpipi:
I am genuinly curious how many people are saying shes not fat enough.
I wish everyone in this conversation would die.
Suicide is the cowards way out bossman. we believe in you!
GW murdering fanworks is a very recent thing and there are semi reliable rumors that most of GW was against the decision (just no one in power)

The reason it's not more popular is their products have never really broken through to the Normie crowds even with successes like Space Marines Vermintide Boltgun (and honestly better games like Dawn of War Blood and Teef or even the fantasy spinoffs like Bloodbowl or Mordheim)

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Looks like holo's first Loli God Requiem cover is from the 78 year old hag to be released tomorrow as a 9 year old.

This might actually be better than the original.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Rare sign of life from the shark;

something something mandated, something something shilling

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Redjuice has been cooking (streaming) almost every day since the last time I posted a bunch of art, mostly working on this piece (with a chuuni description):
redjuice cooking.jpg
twitter
And this last one was probably the best of any of the AC6 streams IRyS has done, solely because she sneezed cutely ~6 times. I don't know if anyone else had mentioned it, but there will be a Holo pvp tournament, so that's at least 2 more streams of it (finishing NG++, and the pvp). I don't know who else has played besides IRyS, Calli, and Biboo, or if it's just them.
Here are the first two cute sneezes, I didn't timestamp the rest:

Oh, the timestamper in the comments timestamped the rest though
1700827889704.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Top Bottom