"Oh... fuck my Big Chungus life..."Eimi Isami

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
I feel like I've been stuck in a kind of life for a long time.Just turn on the computer every day after work to watch VTB, I personally only watch Hololive clips and fan works, and Hardly cares about other VTB trivia, and rarely participates in group chats. I watched it for about three hours a day and then went to bed.
You should go to Proctor for advice. The last guy who did is now living his best life :smugselen:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Rikka will be having his 4th year anniversary live in 2 days, Calli and Matsuri are also part of the guests besides StarsJP+Uproar

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Maybe if I paid the $14.95 the last one tried to charge me for the 'detailed results'.
Maybe if you paid in quid it would give you 'less detailed results'.
I'll tolerate relatives for the food, then drive the fuck home with as many leftovers as I can steal.
I'm only in it for the booze.

And Happy Thanksgiving everyone in 'murica. May your day be as bright as a botched car bombing at Niagara Falls!

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I kinda disagree with your list but you raised a good point, influential factor.

The 4 heavenly kings era was heavily dominated by utaite/shorts/skits/asmr/zatsu. What really marked the new era was the transition into a game streaming culture (and also why the 4 heavenly kings got left behind). Hololive were already gaining steam thanks to it before the Myth explosion. Anyone knows whom could it be credited into. Even if it they didnt have the big viewership and subcount of those already discussed.
Funnily enough, Kizuna Ai, who did livestreaming and livestreaming games first (she started it in the first half of 2017, while the rest of the big four wouldn't follow until 2018, after the current industry leaders had already adopted the concept).

Of the current generation of corporate leaders, Niji were the first to go all in on L2D rather than 3D (cheaper, easier to handle, and well received because 3DPD), and they went all in on game streaming within three months of existing.

Holo was pretty streaming focussed from the start, too, just not specifically on games.

But both ultimately just did what Kizuna Ai had already been doing before either existed.

Hail to the Queen

Hail to the Queen.jpg

(Buy NFTs)

Atlas

Lia
There's Lia! By super succubi and it's just a dad joke

I just spent 5 minutes laughing at this. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
You might find it easier to write your weekly roundup on a Word document or something similar. That way you can easily save your notes and back up your file so it doesn't get lost and lose you hours of work.
I don't lose days of actual work I mean days as in videos from the week since youtube search is fucking garbage I can't get proper sets of data. I already bullshit my way into it giving me something useful. I wish I could literally copy the webpage from my ram into a html file but since it's a webapp it's just a form that makes a call to their server and online archiving tools only copy half of the page.
This time I forgot to save the page as a pdf file as a backup so that's why there might be videos missing from 11th and 12th my issue is having the hours to sit down and get it done, is not hard but it's time consuming and I prefer doing it in one go.

UberSoldat

Ban Hada live with some Valorant

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Peperoncino answering some marshmallows

Anon cooking Ramen

New Eilene VOD

And some MVs

Bronze

The JP event Phase girls attend shared the list of attendees. Their website has the links for channels. Some of them are over 50K subs, but i saw only one 100K and another around 90K.

Why is there a trash indie horror game villain next to Iori?

Edit: Seems WACTOR's also attending wiith 2 of their (remaining) talents.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Funnily enough, Kizuna Ai, who did livestreaming and livestreaming games first (she started it in the first half of 2017, while the rest of the big four wouldn't follow until 2018, after the current industry leaders had already adopted the concept).

Of the current generation of corporate leaders, Niji were the first to go all in on L2D rather than 3D (cheaper, easier to handle, and well received because 3DPD), and they went all in on game streaming within three months of existing.

Holo was pretty streaming focussed from the start, too, just not specifically on games.

But both ultimately just did what Kizuna Ai had already been doing before either existed.

Hail to the Queen

View attachment 57219

(Buy NFTs)
Not mentioning her Anime :smugselen: is it because shes not even in the thing or is it because it's a steaming pile of crap also hologra did it first.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
To my fellow Amerifats in Burgerland who actually have some semblance of a social life:

Enjoy the grass touching today and get even fatter. As is your God given American right.

To all of our resident spics, flips and other assorted shades of brown:

Don't shit up the forum too much. I don't want to miss any good drama while I'm gone.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mio revealed a lot of good news today :shubaIapprob:

First, she's dropping a new original song in 2 minutes. She described it as an emotional piece that'll make you cry.

Next, she'll be revealing a new outfit next week.
678975891.jpg

And finally, her 5th anniversary live will be the week after.
22474.jpg

Glad to see we're coming up on 5 years of hag wolf laughs :sanasmile:

Stunned But Dumb

The JP event Phase girls attend shared the list of attendees. Their website has the links for channels. Some of them are over 50K subs, but i saw only one 100K and another around 90K.

Why is there a trash indie horror game villain next to Iori?

Edit: Seems WACTOR's also attending wiith 2 of their (remaining) talents.

Ooh, nice Anon's there too! Also with Rie, isn't that the picture of her getting clapped from behind by an ugly bastard?

Edit: Sora's gonna play Street fighter 6 right now baby!!!

Pioneer

Nayuta just unveiled her new outfit. It's pretty cute, but I like her previous one more.
【お披露目】nayuta 新ビジュアル Live2Dお披露目します!#なまゆた 31-18 screenshot.jpg
【お披露目】nayuta 新ビジュアル Live2Dお披露目します!#なまゆた 39-37 screenshot.jpg

hylic

re0 morrigan, the pngtuber I watch returned from a 6 month hiatus. She had to stop streaming because she got burnt out and she had another stalker incident (someone she knew personally). The stalker found out she was a streamer so she had to stop activities

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
To my fellow Amerifats in Burgerland who actually have some semblance of a social life:

Enjoy the grass touching today and get even fatter. As is your God given American right.

To all of our resident spics, flips and other assorted shades of brown:

Don't shit up the forum too much. I don't want to miss any good drama while I'm gone.
DID SOMEONE SAY SPIC TAKEOVER????!!!!!
SAQUEN LAS PUTAS CHELAS PERROS!!!

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:
You brought this on yourselves :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Shitposting aside it's kinda shocking how good kiara's voice fits for that genre of music.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
also hologra did it first.

If by "anime" then no, there's Virtual-san wa Miteiru. If it's "idols doing random skits" then no, .Live/idol club did it first.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If by "anime" then no, there's Virtual-san wa Miteiru. If it's "idols doing random skits" then no, .Live/idol club did it first.
theres also still the gamebu skits that cocoa domyoji and the her group made back in the day

at least the original cocoa domyoji and not the new one

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Project Blue's ASMRist Manase Yua unveiling her new outfit.

Some of the fanarts are funny. With her doing quite a lot of yandere ASMR scenarios, her fans have been groomed well enough to drew themselves (Yuarisu, squirrels) being bound and squeezed by a snake. One drew part of her silhouette and pointed out it looks like an axe.

Looks like holo's first Loli God Requiem cover is from the 78 year old hag to be released tomorrow as a 9 year old.

This is the clip of Ririka's cooking I mentioned, Lotus roots and scrambled eggs.

Actually tempted to try this, looks simple enough.

Short post for now, glad to see Emma finally in 3D.

Nayuta just unveiled her new outfit. It's pretty cute, but I like her previous one more.
View attachment 57222
View attachment 57223
Great with glasses as well, also that outfit is ready to cover Loli God Requiem.

There was a camera issue during Emma's 3D so she went over an hour and couldn't do the merch shill. Here's her doing it on X.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom