"Why? Why do you have autism?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I liked the ones that test general knowledge and comprehension of ideas and facts. The ones that ask you to put random shapes and symbols together and then going 'pick from these options' are bullshit games of trying to figure out the particular twisted logic of the tester rather than anything objectively quantifiable.
IQ tests are working out your cognitive ability, not how well you can do on a trivia test. You shouldn't be salty if your IQ came back as a two-digit number instead of three.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It doesn't take any 'balls' to be a whore online. It's literally the safest, blandest option. It takes balls to be interesting and engaging without showing your tits.

No sex please, I'm British.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
IQ tests are working out your cognitive ability, not how well you can do on a trivia test. You shouldn't be salty if your IQ test came back with two digits instead of three,

I didn't bother completing that one. I got to problem 29 out of 35 and decided I had better things to do. Average 128 IQ for the ones I bothered to complete.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
What the castella doin' ?

I didn't bother completing that one. I got to problem 29 out of 35 and decided I had better things to do. Average 128 IQ for the ones I bothered to complete.
Did they give you a star sticker with that ?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Take these before something happens and good night

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Did they give you a star sticker with that ?

Maybe if I paid the $14.95 the last one tried to charge me for the 'detailed results'.

IonProxy

Maybe if I paid the $14.95 the last one tried to charge me for the 'detailed results'.
THAT'S the real IQ test. congrats you're in the 3 digits.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Thanksgiving suffering continues with Lando

You dump the egg in very cold water immediately after boiling. It will remain hot because eggs are extremely well-insulated, but the internal membrane will contract sharply from thermal shock, then you can easily peel the shell off by cracking it at the broad end (the air pocket the chick would rely on to breathe) and sliding a spoon underneath, between the loose membrane and the shell.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I guess this'll have to suffice
1696460878030653.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Just another example of how this world isn't real.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Just another example of how this world isn't real.

After the Second Coming I'm going to start asking the angels in charge of organizing the clean-up efforts which one liked vtubers and snuck into Coco's chat that day.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
...please...not another flip
Puerto Rican, we're the Mirror Universe counterpart of Flips. Essentially we're the cooler flips. And a lot of us are white.

IonProxy

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
You dump the egg in very cold water immediately after boiling. It will remain hot because eggs are extremely well-insulated, but the internal membrane will contract sharply from thermal shock, then you can easily peel the shell off by cracking it at the broad end (the air pocket the chick would rely on to breathe) and sliding a spoon underneath, between the loose membrane and the shell.

This is how Proctor eats his unfertilized bird children

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Puerto Rican, we're the Mirror Universe counterpart of Flips. Essentially we're the cooler flips. And a lot of us are white.
you're browner than panko until proven otherwise. :watamelon:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Kind of surreal seeing Class of 09 blow up like it has. Moonmoon, Nyanners, Aethel, and tons of indies have played it. Kirsche deserves compensation :smugpipi:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Kind of surreal seeing Class of 09 blow up like it has. Moonmoon, Nyanners, Aethel, and tons of indies have played it. Kirsche deserves compensation :smugpipi:

It's too bad the creator seems to be such a huge sperg.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

IonProxy

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom