"And now whenever I go to the bathroom, I'm gonna say 'I need to lubricate the toilet'"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
why did she have to have a deep husky voice that drips thinly veiled contempt and disinterest in her surroundings why did she have to have a deep husky voice that drips thinly veiled contempt and disinterest in her surroundings why did she have to have a deep husky voice that drips thinly veiled contempt and disinterest in her surroundings why did she have to have a deep husky voice that drips thinly veiled contempt and disinterest in her surroundings why did she have to have a deep husky voice that drips thinly veiled co
Poor Kirsche.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
how must Fishman feel that his last idol dream hope wants to fuck her non-existent brother and sister?
He'll be fine. His perfect idol has so far refused to play it.

:smugpipi:

Our fox has discovered Vito

Archive

I would say my condolences since knowing of that fat faggót's existence makes one's life objectively worse, but realistically, she probably already knew of him and is used to knowing of cows like him.

Negzana

He'll be fine. His perfect idol has so far refused to play it.

I would say my condolences since knowing of that fat faggót's existence makes one's life objectively worse, but realistically, she probably already knew of him and is used to knowing of cows like him.

So the cost of getting an idol vtuber is she talks like a sailor? Wonder if Fish thinks it's worth it

Stunned But Dumb

It's odd that I have to list "non-incestuous" as one of Tenma's many positive qualities as if it's some sort of rarity, but I shall list it all the same. Love her

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
So the cost of getting an idol vtuber is she talks like a sailor? Wonder if Fish thinks it's worth it
Well, Fish originally thought she was only perfect when she didn't talk like that, but Tenma is very persuasive and convinced him she was perfect no matter what.

I know I posted this clip recently, but it's applicable, and it's one of my favorites from this year.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I think it's because Tenma takes after her mother and knows how to crack nuts hard.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Capo plays Lethal company with Schee Icho, Auri Lunami and Rihsuri

Multiview

Rie, why must you mock me this way...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Today is "Good Twintails Day"

I used to only see people recognizing Christmas and Easter, and now they have days of the year for everything.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I can't call something this adorably wholesome an E-thot

I think what disgusts me the most is that she has actual charm and charisma, but still willingly chooses to whore herself out to the internet for money.

Limkin

I think what disgusts me the most is that she has actual charm and charisma, but still willingly chooses to whore herself out to the internet for money.
She is Kson but with balls to go all way in, instead of only baiting a tiny bit

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Serina with a vocaloid cover, nice cover but I think her voice was a little drowned out.
And make sure to check out Serina's newest cover later!

Post premier stream. She's made lyrics for the suika game bgm.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

IQ testing is the number one predictor of success in a career, but sure, they're nonsense and that low number Proctor just got is just a work of fiction that doesn't mean anything.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Abi with a vocaloid cover, nice cover but I think her voice was a little drowned out.

Post premier stream. She's made lyrics for the suika game bgm.

Brother Abi is the pink haired one. This is Serina

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Now that we talked about AI a few pages back Polka also its going to do something with it

RiverBear

Ui made one meme song, she needs more to be ranked at the top. It's like throning PSY as the King of Kpop since his Gangnam Style has 5 billion views. But she does has the potential to if she made good use of this opportunity. Regardless it happened at the tail end of 2023 so any discussion about her needs to move to the next era/year.

Looking just at the numberfag side, in 2021-2023 era, the top 3 vtuber in viewership/accomplisment is Kuzuha, Pekora, Ironmouse. The 4th slot fluctuate depends on what kinda metric you look at, marine has better average viewership, koyori has more watched hour (since she just .. stream mores) and her highest view stream > marine, and marine song sees way more views.
I like how the OG 4HK are ranked based on sub count, but you guys bend over backwards to not use that metric just so Gura doesn't get included.

Which I understand, new era and all. Just still weird.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pippa with the good advice

Thanksgiving suffering continues with Lando

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She is Kson but with balls to go all way in, instead of only baiting a tiny bit

It doesn't take any 'balls' to be a whore online. It's literally the safest, blandest option. It takes balls to be interesting and engaging without showing your tits.

Edit: Case in point above!

IQ testing is the number one predictor of success in a career, but sure, they're nonsense and that low number Proctor just got is just a work of fiction.

I liked the ones that test general knowledge and comprehension of ideas and facts. The ones that ask you to put random shapes and symbols together and then going 'pick from these options' are bullshit games of trying to figure out the particular twisted logic of the tester rather than anything objectively quantifiable.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

PekoWick

I like how the OG 4HK are ranked based on sub count, but you guys bend over backwards to not use that metric just so Gura doesn't get included.

Which I understand, new era and all. Just still weird.
You can just create your own list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom