"♫ But if you close your eyes; Does it almost feel like, nothing's changed dayoo! ♫ and if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like, we've been here dayooOOO! ♫"Pikamee fans watching Henya

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Aussie Tomboy live

And Riona isn't addicted to this game, or so she says...

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

why did she have to have a deep husky voice that drips thinly veiled contempt and disinterest in her surroundings why did she have to have a deep husky voice that drips thinly veiled contempt and disinterest in her surroundings why did she have to have a deep husky voice that drips thinly veiled contempt and disinterest in her surroundings why did she have to have a deep husky voice that drips thinly veiled contempt and disinterest in her surroundings why did she have to have a deep husky voice that drips thinly veiled co

No Name

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
why did she have to have a deep husky voice that drips thinly veiled contempt and disinterest in her surroundings why did she have to have a deep husky voice that drips thinly veiled contempt and disinterest in her surroundings why did she have to have a deep husky voice that drips thinly veiled contempt and disinterest in her surroundings why did she have to have a deep husky voice that drips thinly veiled contempt and disinterest in her surroundings why did she have to have a deep husky voice that drips thinly veiled co
giphy.gif

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
:crushracist: will he keep it up or is only until the child support is due?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
fuck, i got owned by nenelove? :faunacry:
Yes, and you will like it fag. I will invade your country, steal your oshi, burn your merch and then proceed to not lay a hand on your oshi but instead offer her as a sacrifice to my wife for her own wife collection.
Hot Takes:

Sora While the first Holo, she is IMO replacable in this role. She basically stumbled into the position of daisenpai without ever really filling it. That was left to the likes of Fubuki
Tsukino Mito Nijikeks need not apply Honestly, she's a fair pick, I think
Ironmouse Myth and Melody did more to establish western vtubing, and western vtubing at large is still nowhere near Japanese vtubing. Adding a westerner is kind of like the Oscars for Best Animated Feature: It's only by ignoring Japan that someone else can slot in
Pekora She has the numbers, but is IMO too much of a loner and not terribly variable with her streaming content. She's great for herself, but not really someone who elevates others

I'd pick
Tsukino Mito Niji diversity nomination Yeah, fine, she was and continues to be important. Allegedly
Houshou Marine Doesn't stream much these days, but still has stupidly high outreach with her music and collabs leaning into the seiyuu industry. And is social enough that she actually does elevate others
Shigure Ui Much like Marine, a stupid amount of connections across the industry. Best performing vtuber song in history. Utterly ridiculous views for an indy. Must've sacrificed a goat and some children for her inexplicable success

No fourth one, it's just the triforce of vtubing.
It's ironic that you say that Sora "stumbled into it" (it's true ngl) but then nominate Ui, who is the definition of "Stumbling into it" as her whole claim to fame is one song that went viral and that she never really meant to because she prefers being a hikki illustrator.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Tamaki and Ui should fight it out who is the better Holo-adjacent artist vtuber who also happens to be weirdly successful

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia

Edit: It seems like the Youtube bonk from yesterday really got to her. Something about her channel being restricted?

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Also apparently today is Not-Reines birthday
Not-Ollie drew something for her

Also Reine facecam birthday stream incoming

Stunned But Dumb

Killia has dropped another BANGER cover, gents!!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Lia

Edit: It seems like the Youtube bonk from yesterday really got to her. Something about her channel being restricted?

I'm not gonna say they need to sanitize their content because fuck that shit but they really need to worry about getting their shit demonetized for good. I don't think fishman had them set their channel into each girl's name and instead he's using his name or a corporate account and all channels are linked to that. If my nigga fishman set it up all channels to a single account and they get banned from monetization, all phase's youtube channels are fucked, if I understand their TOS.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
'I think latina women are like a beartrap dressed in flowers.' - Busujima Bibi.

That's one for random.txt.

Stunned But Dumb

She's right and I'm ready to lose a foot

I'm not gonna say they need to sanitize their content because fuck that shit but they really need to worry about getting their shit demonetized for good. I don't think fishman had them set their channel into each girl's name and instead he's using his name or a corporate account and all channels are linked to that. If my nigga fishman set it up all channels to a single account and they get banned from monetization, all phase's youtube channels are fucked, if I understand their TOS.

I just can't help but wonder if there is a happy medium between the clean and safe content YT wants vs the content much of phase obviously wants to put out. I'm also against them changing (against their will) but I do think they have to make some compromise as well

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

kestraline

Early Adopter
Been watching koffie_ch lately and seem to have found a new chuuba that does a lot of talking.

Sadly she is on the Teamfight Tactics rot this week. It might not be League of Legends, but still..

Also, if you are wondering, yes her model is from the same artist who designed Yuri's old model before she debuted a new one and later got fired.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

That's one for random.txt.
No truer statement has ever been uttered by a sentient creature.

Panko Enjoyer

Is Shiori really Pon though I didnt see any indicator of her being so. That's a whole new level of pon

I can see Shiori cutting open her teabag and drink it though for more flavor
Shiori isn't pon, she's a girlfailure
I have many gripes with the EU, but it sure is capable of fucking with the tech giants
"How dare you be authoritative assholes and try to exert control over our citizens, that's our job!"
Ackshually, my people were colonized twice, so I'm basically whiter than every other spic. :deztheroom:
...please...not another flip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom