"Oh my god lol I'm actually just the main character of this game but with less tattoos, and no penis"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
@The Proctor
1700689866297.png

get behind me, satan

httn

Hag enthusiast

God fucking damn it, i had hope for her after she walked it back the last time she brought this shit up, atleast it will make some good drama when it inevitably blows up in her face.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
There are all kinds of different really good fanfics involving Fauna in pretty much all possible scenarios. Calli is very few and they are all the same boring shit.
What the fuck are you talking about??
Bild_2023-11-22_222031451.png
Bild_2023-11-22_222110994.png
There are significantly more Fanfics with Calli
also I do not believe that you have read all 1800 Calli fanfics just so that you come to the conclusion that they are all the same and boring
In the end the vast majority of the Fauna fanfics are just Fauna/Mumei/Kronii ship fics, how much variety can the always same threesome produce

Now that the old of Four Kings of Vtubing are no more (save for Shiro) I wonder who could take their places
I think there's a strong contender in Ui, her song is still doing numbers (61 million wtf) and she just streamed this
I don't think we need a new 4 kings, the kings were a hallmark of the early years because there were just so few vtubers back then, nowadays the title is better reserved for them as a way to honor their pioneering, giving it to someone else would only cheapen it.
While I agree with Nenelove in principle, I still think it's a fun experiment: the 4 Heavenly Kings back then were mostly just the 4 biggest (numbers) of back then, but that's a boring metric. Going by something more vague like most influential and who left the biggest marks on the medium as a whole, now that gives a lot of room to play with.

I do think that at this point it's very difficult to only appoint 4, but these are my picks:
  • Sora
  • Tsukino Mito
  • Ironmouse
  • Pekora
I think the picks speak for themselves but still, I do feel uncertain, mostly about the first two. Because they are more of first people to really do something, but in the current year, are they still as influential and important? Just because you were the first to succeed with a gimmick doesn't mean you are the most influential one now.

art tax:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Tenma enjoys "that's what she said" jokes, keep em coming

Limkin

also I do not believe that you have read all 1800 Calli fanfics just so that you come to the conclusion that they are all the same and boring
In the end the vast majority of the Fauna fanfics are just Fauna/Mumei/Kronii ship fics, how much variety can the always same threesome produce
Ok, I should've clarified I only meant the explicit ones, I don't go on that site to read fluff. This already leaves just a couple hundreds. Then if you want you filter out tags you don't like and it's even less, especially the futa ones can go to hell (which will remove almost all of them with Kronii). And now it's only a couple dozens left. Most of them will have a chapter or two so it's not too long to read through, since all the 20+ chapters are general audience

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Proctor has accepted his type is fujoshi
Pray for him (and me)
:SelenHAHAhere:
1699973377375851.png

Monke.png
Edit: Oh yeah, and this guy whose are I like did another IRyS, I'm still using one of his as my phone wallpaper:

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
What the fuck are you talking about??
View attachment 57101
View attachment 57102

While I agree with Nenelove in principle, I still think it's a fun experiment: the 4 Heavenly Kings back then were mostly just the 4 biggest (numbers) of back then, but that's a boring metric. Going by something more vague like most influential and who left the biggest marks on the medium as a whole, now that gives a lot of room to play with.

I do think that at this point it's very difficult to only appoint 4, but these are my picks:
  • Sora
  • Tsukino Mito
  • Ironmouse
  • Pekora
I think the picks speak for themselves but still, I do feel uncertain, mostly about the first two. Because they are more of first people to really do something, but in the current year, are they still as influential and important? Just because you were the first to succeed with a gimmick doesn't mean you are the most influential one now.

art tax:

That list lacks Kuzuha
I dont even watch him that much but you cant deny the historically best Nijisanji Liver of all time like that

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

• Sora
  • Tsukino Mito
  • Ironmouse
  • Pekora
Hot Takes:

Sora While the first Holo, she is IMO replacable in this role. She basically stumbled into the position of daisenpai without ever really filling it. That was left to the likes of Fubuki
Tsukino Mito Nijikeks need not apply Honestly, she's a fair pick, I think
Ironmouse Myth and Melody did more to establish western vtubing, and western vtubing at large is still nowhere near Japanese vtubing. Adding a westerner is kind of like the Oscars for Best Animated Feature: It's only by ignoring Japan that someone else can slot in
Pekora She has the numbers, but is IMO too much of a loner and not terribly variable with her streaming content. She's great for herself, but not really someone who elevates others

I'd pick
Tsukino Mito Niji diversity nomination Yeah, fine, she was and continues to be important. Allegedly
Houshou Marine Doesn't stream much these days, but still has stupidly high outreach with her music and collabs leaning into the seiyuu industry. And is social enough that she actually does elevate others
Shigure Ui Much like Marine, a stupid amount of connections across the industry. Best performing vtuber song in history. Utterly ridiculous views for an indy. Must've sacrificed a goat and some children for her inexplicable success

No fourth one, it's just the triforce of vtubing.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Anime Fan

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Ok, I should've clarified I only meant the explicit ones, I don't go on that site to read fluff. This already leaves just a couple hundreds. Then if you want you filter out tags you don't like and it's even less, especially the futa ones can go to hell (which will remove almost all of them with Kronii). And now it's only a couple dozens left. Most of them will have a chapter or two so it's not too long to read through, since all the 20+ chapters are general audience
Imagine not reading fanfiction where Calli dicks Kiara
:guh:
reading fanfiction at all is gay as all hell, might as well go all the way femboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom