"Huh, a good size is like, 10 inches right? lol"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Idol's piss drinker is Rewatching her debut using a scuffed 3D model.

diethylether

bird molecule
Not having regular periods can be a sign of severe malnutrition. You might be able to fix her with food
:architect:
More food would probably kill shondo too :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

There's degeneracy...then there's this demonic rambling that gets progressively more cursed. Jesus christ.

85K views. This could well be the first Rie experience of a bunch of people.

EDIT: I watched this clip, and once it ended, Youtube threw an advertisement for Disney Plus at me. Make of that what you will.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
post rin status: she scored 143 on the autism test

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Our fox has discovered Vito

Archive

if you have interacted at all with at least 2 Scott Pilgrim things and expected it to be a 1 for 1 adaptation of the Comic The Movie The Game or the Other Anime :tomagatyou:the netflix series has more problems then "bait and switch marketing" which the Ramona focus was a given anyway Edgar talked a shit ton about it (not that anyone reads director interviews but losers like me)

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Koyo should be absolutely against this, this kind of shit opens a door to actually replacing the talent with AI and it's dangerous as fuck.

Did he use himself as an example of NijiYamanba tribal worship?

Gender studies will definitely get him a ticket out of the country.

I don't think we need a new 4 kings, the kings were a hallmark of the early years because there were just so few vtubers back then, nowadays the title is better reserved for them as a way to honor their pioneering, giving it to someone else would only cheapen it.
Oh dont worry
This is something she asked and helped to do for content it doesnt include her personal info or anything like that
It was just ChatGPT with CoeFont were Koyo introduced her Character and some info about Holo
It was done also by some random newly graduated employee so it isnt some kind of great replacement

This took months and they could use it in an actual member that its no longer with them (with a lot of streams and info to use) instead of using it with Koyori just to have some fun

:BijouBijou:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Oh dont worry
This is something she asked and helped to do for content it doesnt include her personal info or anything like that
It was just ChatGPT with CoeFont were Koyo introduced her Character and some info about Holo
It was done also by some random newly graduated employee so it isnt some kind of great replacement

This took months and they could use it in an actual member that its no longer with them (with a lot of streams and info to use) instead of using it with Koyori just to have some fun

:BijouBijou:

https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/general-vtuber-discussion-v1.1/post-76138

the gift of prophecy is a curse

UberSoldat

Holiday crunch and being a lazy cunt kept me from doing my stream last Saturday but (sometime this week) I will be on. Gonna stream either Hitman WOA (And give into my murderous sapling nature) or Stranger of Paradise aka THE EDGIEST FF GAME EVER and I fucking love how cringe it is.

✅ This time i mean it.
Link your channel so that others can find you.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Chiwa playing FFVII Remake

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

This game its so good even Mike its giving it a shot

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Idol's piss drinker is Rewatching her debut using a scuffed 3D model.

Fuyo started hours earlier, she had a cookie clicker clone fan game that's pretty well made.

A bit late, unsurprisingly Amora has a great voice for singing karaoke.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Link your channel so that others can find you.
I swear this nigga said he was gonna stream like 20 timea and he never linked shit. Azahera behaviour fr fr

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I swear this nigga said he was gonna stream like 20 timea and he never linked shit. Azahera behaviour fr fr
Have we found an even lower rung than a "Vtweeter" on the Vtuber ladder? The accursed "Vforumite"?

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Remi wants to eat, in three acts... Edit: four, with a good ending (?)

E: she listens to reason

E: Remi is satiated

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Now I see, it's not that Lia's mom should've swallowed. It's Lia's grandmother who should have swallowed.
How dare you. Rinmama is the best thing to have happened to Phase. That woman is a goddamn national treasure.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
common denominator.jpg

We sure do live in interesting times. I just wish there was some way to figure out what was behind all the global unrest...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time is desperately needed right now as a pallette cleaner for how cursed the last few pages were
Have some Airi noises

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Okay for context, this is all I know about Rei coming into today. This extremely unhinged tweet from the summer that made rounds.
View attachment 57096
While watching a bunch of other vtuber clips, this popped in my recommended:

There's degeneracy...then there's this demonic rambling that gets progressively more cursed. Jesus christ.

Rie is even worse than Uruka when it comes to craving intimacy.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom