"Hmm, men should get pregnant more often"Erina Makina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I've been watching Calli's playthrough of SMRPG, and I dunno if she's going to be able to clear the post-game bosses. They all have gimmicks, and Punchinello's is timed hits.

Limkin

i am going to lose it
Is any of it edible? Because I am afraid to ask what's on 4th image given what's on 3rd
First, something about this landslide is just funny to me. And i say that as a Calli stan.
There are all kinds of different really good fanfics involving Fauna in pretty much all possible scenarios. Calli is very few and they are all the same boring shit. That landslide is not big enough judging by this metric. Then you also remember how Calli acts and it's very hard to do anything even remotely appealing while not being completely OOC

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Is any of it edible? Because I am afraid to ask what's on 4th image given what's on 3rd

There are all kinds of different really good fanfics involving Fauna in pretty much all possible scenarios. Calli is very few and they are all the same boring shit. That landslide is not big enough judging by this metric. Then you also remember how Calli acts and it's very hard to do anything even remotely appealing while not being completely OOC
its just plain old mcgriddle so its pretty much the only shit thats actually a food in that list

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Xiulan plays Elden Ring

Chiwa plays FF7 Remake

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing Fran Bow

Looks like Airi (V-dere) has found a new german speaking friend :sanasmile:
vivaldi_iokCzg82qr.jpg

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rins manager suggested that she take the autism test

shes not diagnosed with anything

but she did say that her brother is diagnosed with something along the lines of it

also she did mention that she did study psychology back then

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Cover Explains how AI Koyo works

She isnt perfect and doesnt know how to speak but she is funny :BijouBijou:

Koyo should be absolutely against this, this kind of shit opens a door to actually replacing the talent with AI and it's dangerous as fuck.
TVA's beloved DN, universally held in high esteem, made a new video about corpo tribalism and worship

Did he use himself as an example of NijiYamanba tribal worship?
Hopefully his university education will not only get him a degree to get off his home archipelago, but life experience to not act like a total fucking retard.
Gender studies will definitely get him a ticket out of the country.

Virtual Noja Loli Kitsunemusume Youtuber Ojisan is also alive​

Even if he is almost at the end of his career he is a legend
IDK how we could metric NEW 4HK
They have to be Japanese?
They need to have over 1M Subs?
There is so many questions in how you could name them because the OGs were given their titles thanks to their big sub counter but IDK if that matters anymore because that would make Gura of all modern Vtubers a HK
I don't think we need a new 4 kings, the kings were a hallmark of the early years because there were just so few vtubers back then, nowadays the title is better reserved for them as a way to honor their pioneering, giving it to someone else would only cheapen it.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Tako cute by @Y_uunaa.jpg

Ina cute, as always

Bae losing it by @now_os_.jpg

Bae nuts, as always

Cute Botan moment by @ttomarii.jpg

La Lion cute, as always

Nerissa in Gold Diamond by @Mikururun.jpg

Nerissa as Klimt, as always

Spoilering this one for @God's Strongest Mozumite : Sana's pussycats

Sana's pussycats by @Aiharararara.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Our fox has discovered Vito

Archive

Last edited:

diethylether

bird molecule

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder reaving some more souls!

Did he use himself as an example of NijiYamanba tribal worship?
Don't know yet, I posted it mostly because of the thread discussion and to farm Mikochis :mikothumbsl:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I'm somewhat tempted to make a big ol' shillpost for Ririka. Recently she sunk to the lowest subs of RE_Gloss, even behind Ao who ended up being about as interesting as a piece of fucking toast. Meanwhile, Ririka has the best English in all of JP. Works her ass off, sometimes putting out 3 streams a day. Puts out multi-lingual schedules, and magazine style updates on her YT. Invites us to have lunch with her. Speaks really clear Japanese which is great for learners and people who want to practice listening. She is just overall a really swell girl. It's a crime such a hardworking and lovely lady has fallen to the bottom of her gen. 🥲

But I don't think TVA and it's lurkers are the audience for such a post. Is she cursed to be the Kiara of her gen? I get she's the most "normal" of her gen, not really having a niche or any personality tics that endear her to a specific group of fans. I guess I just feel bad that the hardest worker is the one in last place. 😩

At least both CEOs and redheads of the Gen get along very well
also, as a Kiara enjoyer, I think Ririka is also my favourite in Regloss

EU: "For your crimes against the internet, we hereby fine you the sum of ten million dollars"
Google: "lol I think I've got a spare 20 mil in my pocket here, will that do?"
I think you are kinda underestimating how expensive that shit can get when you fuck with the EU regulations
The last time google breached EU antitrust-laws the fine was 2,42 Billion
And that fine would only grow larger because the EU would have started charging them with a daily 5% fine of their worldwide earnings backdated to the day they were found out to be breaching EU rules. Google avoided that only by immediately complying.
Bild_2023-11-22_203616425.png
I have many gripes with the EU, but it sure is capable of fucking with the tech giants
Apple didn't start adoping USB-C just for fun after all

braindoko

not again... Mono and Ami going live at the same time

Yomi too, guess I'll watch 3 streams at the same time :crushsobs:

edit: they're both having issues, Mono's had PC and phone die on stream several times. Yomi is just straight up using a toaster
Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 17.06.43.png

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

At least both CEOs and redheads of the Gen get along very well
also, as a Kiara enjoyer, I think Ririka is also my favourite in Regloss

Mine too. I'm not surprised they get along well, always thought they would.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
We recently came to the conclusion that many members are spics, big issue for them. :koronehappyl:
Ackshually, my people were colonized twice, so I'm basically whiter than every other spic. :deztheroom:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Okay for context, this is all I know about Rei coming into today. This extremely unhinged tweet from the summer that made rounds.
Screenshot_20231122_143517_X.jpg
While watching a bunch of other vtuber clips, this popped in my recommended:

There's degeneracy...then there's this demonic rambling that gets progressively more cursed. Jesus christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom