"too much lesbian. no more lesbian please! KIARA! less lesbian, ok? [I have a screenshot of this] CAREFUL!!!!"LittleGoose22 (superchat)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmpleChip

Well this is interesting, Panora and SONY just says straight up that she's "Formerly of the Four Kings"

I guess this makes sense in a way considering how saturated the market is and doing this makes it easier to find her.

Ads of her are being played over at Shibuya as well

Mirai Akari?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Damm according to Nyaru her L2D and 3d model artist told her to kick rocks over her stream with Pippa from way back

USS IOWA

Damm according to Nyaru her L2D and 3d model artist told her to kick rocks over her stream with Pippa from way back
Wait really? Timestamp?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Wait really? Timestamp?
I guess she briefly mentioned it on stream, but I'm not trying to go through her vod. Here is what she said in the pippacord:
Discord_CZZmYRv00I.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
All the more reason to jetison that model

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Limkin

All the more reason to jetison that model
She should ask for slender pale model with blonde hair and red eyes. Just to fuck with old artist (and definitely not based on my own preferences)

Short

God Damn the Sun

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

So it's not because pink woman bad, but that the things Nyaru said pissed off the land whales in the EN idol community :SelenHAHAhere:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So it's not because pink woman bad, but that the things Nyaru said pissed off the land whales in the EN idol community :SelenHAHAhere:
Nyaru was pretty based for that. When you understand all the effort idols have to go through to have the perfect figure, to make handmade, original costumes, learn and practice and record original songs, and then a bunch of fat chicks in crappy cosplay outfits want to butcher Love Live songs and claim to be idols? That's bullshit and Nyaru was right to call them out.

Bronze

Nasa's playing the personality test game that's getting popular.

Can this game save us from Andy and Leyley trend? Unlikely, but maybe some phase girls will check it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
lets go back in time and look at the very first e-sekai collab

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Bro you're talking to fuckers online who have never held any jobs beyond walmart shelf stocker...
to be fair, overnight shift paid $20.50 at the time.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Not Mirai Akari debuting in a few

Anon with a new VOD and Short

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I guess she briefly mentioned it on stream, but I'm not trying to go through her vod. Here is what she said in the pippacord:
View attachment 56862
Oh look, another digital artist acting like a retard, burning connections and reputation over dumb shit. Throw them on the pile. Seriously, they're hitting vtweeter levels of "to be held in disdain until proven otherwise".

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo will have an acoustic singing session at 9PM JST.

One of the Vtubers promoted by Matsuri, Abyss Song Syndrome is currently singing.

If you want to be cheered up, watch Komori Met's NichiAsa every Sunday Morning JST.

The Valo tournament helped since VSpo's Yumeno Akari usually streams on Twitch, she hangs around Youtube Vtubers and some more clips are appearing. Here's another clip with two Akaris trying to head a grenade.

Question though, Yumeno Akari is called Akarin which makes sense. Why is Shishido Akari called Uouo?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Yeah, this is so fucking weird to do. As for the whole sexual assault and groom shit from 12, she should have enough receipts to fuck this person over or atleast enough to get a restraining order against them. If this guy left years ago to go to another country and somehow popped back and has already found her her paper trail must be kilometric.
that implies she lives in a area where the police are not dogshit it literally varies from street to street how willing they are to do anything.

ive had three major interactions needing police intervention one time they responded immediatly one time i was entirly ignored and another it took them 4 hours to arrive.

Thankfully in no case was i in physical danger but it was still annoying I provide proper tribute every blood moon i expect better service.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

That artist is probably fat and I would not have sex with them

Nyaru can do so much better, I always thought her model looked kinda amateurish and now that we know her artist is a twitter-brained dipshit, I completely understand why

Clip tax: That Lethal Company between Pippa, Panko, Filian and Rie is a goldmine for funny content

Also Ember has a crush on Shaggy from Scooby-Doo

Sleepy BTFO'ing vwhiners who complain that getting into vtubing is "too expensive"

You gotta hustle! Of course, if you were capable of that, then you wouldn't be spending all of your time kvetching about stupid shit on Twitter :smugselen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom