"♫ But if you close your eyes; Does it almost feel like, nothing's changed dayoo! ♫ and if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like, we've been here dayooOOO! ♫"Pikamee fans watching Henya

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
As those following the VT-Rainbow Disintegration Thread might know the Vtuber ComfyLenox (formerly ComfyRana) had a stream about said disintegration of said company.
Whilst archiving the stream, i was informed that Lenox had a write-up on Joah's orchard. Smelling blood in the water, i decided to dig into Lenox/Rana looking for anything fun (mostly because Proctor is a fan) and what i found was tenuous signs of Lenox not being a true and honest woman, led by a couple of /vt/ archive posts; Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 00-54-22 _vt_ - Virtual Youtubers.png
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 14-41-32 _vt_ - Virtual Youtubers.png
(warosu) (Archive) (of the archive)
The Fansly itself had some... Interesting content. (Boomer circle included for your viewing pleasure)
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 00-56-38 Fansly.com.png
(Archive)
Sure, women do use dilators for medical purposes though, a rare occurrence. (some forms of cancer mainly)
The search for answers led me to the most damning evidence of transexualism yet...
And with this i call upon two-spirit whiperer @SandyCat to bless us with judgement.
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 15-20-55 Fansly - @comfyLenox.png
Yo Skrillex! Drop that penis hard!
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 14-28-51 Startpage sökresultat.png

Probably just a shite-pile site stealing usernames, but very funny non-the-less

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Well this is interesting, Panora and SONY just says straight up that she's "Formerly of the Four Kings"

I guess this makes sense in a way considering how saturated the market is and doing this makes it easier to find her.

Ads of her are being played over at Shibuya as well

Edit:

Yes

Like i said before all of the best to her
but modern vtubing hasnt been kind to the 4 Kings and Sony makes me doubt but i will support her regardless
1700576587292.png

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Like i said before all of the best to her
but modern vtubing hasnt been kind to the 4 Kings and Sony makes me doubt but i will support her regardless
View attachment 56892
im just happy that shes back man

its like going back to late 2018-early 2019

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Sony makes me doubt but i will support her regardless
Sony is believe it or not very accomodating to their talents, to the point that people wonder why they have shitload of 2views (including PRISM but i discard Kohaku that she is like the Rin of Vee) with no purpose in mind, but then you start to lurk on their communities and i have not see a bunch of schizos so dedicated to their oshis since the soratomos (even when the only sample i have is Lira, Lui, Amiya distant cousin Yun, and Fubuki sister Yozuri)

Isn't VG's one year anniversary coming up soon? He could be stressed due to contracts renewal shit. Maybe Lando is influencing him to quit or something.
I think Cover is locking him up like they did with Gura because he is the only one carrying Vanguard

Edit: i was expecting him doing the corpo talk but instead he just triple down and made fun of everyone that got mad, btw his managers was there in the chat and apparently it was more overblown that anything else or just Cover dont want a graduation this fast for absolutely nothing

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Edit: i was expecting him doing the corpo talk but instead he just triple down and made fun of everyone that got mad, btw his managers was there in the chat and apparently it was more overblown that anything else or just Cover dont want a graduation this fast for absolutely nothing

This man is rapidly climbing my oshi ranks

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>got fed
>just stood around, observing people having fun; only actively did things when alone
>bitten by a monkey
>doesn't ice skate. Only ice walk on skates
>cruises are just shopping trip traps

brb, buying ring
Love Shiori. It's great watching someone who is by all accounts a Phase Connect member subcontracting out to Hololive.
What did she say? They hate me because why?
I heard they damaged me
You heard right. Nyaru is autistic and dared to do the most dangerous thing to a community overrun by tourists - gatekeep and tell the truth (aka maybe idols shouldn't be fat). Needless to say the ree-ing was strong and widespread.

As those following the VT-Rainbow Disintegration Thread might know the Vtuber ComfyLenox (formerly ComfyRana) had a stream about said disintegration of said company.
Whilst archiving the stream, i was informed that Lenox had a write-up on Joah's orchard. Smelling blood in the water, i decided to dig into Lenox/Rana looking for anything fun (mostly because Proctor is a fan) and what i found was tenuous signs of Lenox not being a true and honest woman, led by a couple of /vt/ archive posts;View attachment 56885
View attachment 56883
(warosu) (Archive) (of the archive)
The Fansly itself had some... Interesting content. (Boomer circle included for your viewing pleasure)
View attachment 56884
(Archive)
Sure, women do use dilators for medical purposes though, a rare occurrence. (some forms of cancer mainly)
The search for answers led me to the most damning evidence of transexualism yet...
And with this i call upon two-spirit whiperer @SandyCat to bless us with judgement.
View attachment 56889
Yo Skrillex! Drop that penis hard!
View attachment 56893

Probably just a shite-pile site stealing usernames, but very funny non-the-less
>cartoon filter to hide the stubble
>hand at an angle to hide Adam's apple
>speedrunning

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You heard right. Nyaru is autistic and dared to do the most dangerous thing to a community overrun by tourists - gatekeep and tell the truth (aka maybe idols shouldn't be fat). Needless to say the ree-ing was strong and widespread.

Right I knew of that I actually read about it when it happened in the homeland

My confusion stems from the word choice "they hate me cause they damaged me" how did they damage her sounds like she damaged them (emotionally)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Right I knew of that I actually read about it when it happened in the homeland

My confusion stems from the word choice "they hate me cause they damaged me" how did they damage her sounds like she damaged them (emotionally)
You really have to ask how she got damaged dealing with a group of cliquey bitches in a niche hobby?

Also have Dizzy self-immolating

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
NGL In this situation, I think we should be respecting her privacy and avoid sharing tweets made after privating her account, so as not to potentially endanger her.
I think now's also a good time to remind anyone that needs a reminder, especially any possible lurking vtuber with green hair to learn how to practice better opsec and stop posting things on the Internet you don't want spread around. "Private" Twitters, Discord, etc aren't truly private, and anything you post is subject to become public information.

Best of luck to her.

Bronze

Seems there's some freshly made(or surfaced) drama

The model appears in an audition tweet posted at end of October by AuroraLiveVR :

I only saw Mion Akuma from them few times on twitter and one of them was a QRT to holostar's bonked dino so can't say much myself

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
NGL In this situation, I think we should be respecting her privacy and avoid sharing tweets made after privating her account, so as not to potentially endanger her.
If she was Niji people would be all over spreading it lmao, besides if her ex wanted shit he already can see her privated account, never underestimate stalkers/schizos, it's also on the internet, it's not private.
It's not that she wasn't allowed to, it's just that things fell through and she must have not wanted to deal with all that shit again. In her stream, she said that things were just not working out how she wanted them to, so she just dropped having to deal with anything like this entirely. In her first tweets about it, she also mentioned that others would be doing cross-branch tournaments, and Doppi mentioned going to Selen for advice, so it's best to assume Selen knew of this since the beginning.

Of course, this is all if you believe her statement from the stream was made to clarify her tweets about not being able/not wanting to, and not to save face. I personally believe her stream statement of things just falling through and her not wanting to deal with things of this caliber anymore because Selen, and now Doppi, have mentioned all the shit they have to do to make stuff like this happen. Doppi has even had to cancel streams and stuff because work for the tournament popped up. I can see Selen getting frustrated that things aren't working out and deciding it isn't worth it and will just do EN tournaments for now. But if you believe that she IS banned from making international tournaments, then this tournament would be a slap in the face for her, especially because she's participating.
I don't think she's banned, more so she just outright wouldn't want to try organizing again, which makes perfect sense considering every other project she does out of pocket for her wave and niji in general. I know out of everything Selen is, a liar definitely isn't one of them, she's far too much of a "gamer" to not have "that trait" that makes her unable to hold her tongue. She's vague enough just to not get fired which is why she made it apparent her clarification was pretty much mandated.
im just happy that shes back man

its like going back to late 2018-early 2019
The better times honestly, when vtweeters didn't shit up the hobby. I know the scene changed but I think she'll do fine, since the Japanese side at least still embraces the "original magic" vtubing brought.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Suddenly the reason Phase Connect talents are picking up League makes a lot more sense

Archive

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Okay ngl this is great
He can joke about it, so I can joke about it and everyone else too, which will de-escalate the situation and make it easier to blow over
I don't know if it was Jurads own idea or if Management told him to just joke it off but either way it also shows from managements side its good that they didn't immediately slap a suspension on him as they retarded jap tendencies would compel them to do.
This is turning into a nothingburger, and it's all for the better.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
> dilators
> speedrunner
> "they/them" pronouns
> VT Rainbow

That's a troon. Surprisingly passable voice tho. Looks like globohomo got him when he was young

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Seems there's some freshly made(or surfaced) drama

The model appears in an audition tweet posted at end of October by AuroraLiveVR :

I only saw Mion Akuma from them few times on twitter and one of them was a QRT to holostar's bonked dino so can't say much myself

The dramafag stepped up cos Murray's been exposing them black corpos one by one. Still ain't gonna watch it, just gonna wait for the TL;DR.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The dramafag stepped up cos Murray's been exposing them black corpos one by one. Still ain't gonna watch it, just gonna wait for the TL;DR.
implying murry didin't give it to him out of pity.

Top Bottom