"That’s god damn right chat! (slams water bottle) I just stare [snakes] right into the eyes and I'm like way more mentally ill than you are and they just stop, just like, 'holy shit' they start flicking their little tongues out and retract their fangs and are like 'O my God-I can carry bags for this bitch' (giggle) And they do! And they do "Juniper Actias

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

INA'S BACK WITH MORE PIKMIN

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Head jannie getting up to some shenanigans on stream

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Hololive and Kyoto Collab

Fubuki x Rikyuen (A famous Tea Store in Kyoto)

No idea what it says, but yukata :hololove:

On that topic, a question for anyone who posts Japanese twitter links - are the embedded tweets supposed to be auto-translated, or do you post them expecting us to understand or translate ourselves (which is fine I guess, I'm not complaining). I only ask since the "translate post" button on twitter just hasn't worked for months, but maybe it does work for others?

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1700430386877.png

some troll/bot invading pankos chat

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Relatively quiet on EN front tonight. Fauna's continuing Deltarune though. And previously i linked Calli for tonight.

Also Luna put up a reservation for Sekiro, Nov. 23rd.

Some extras from today

Bronze

V&U's gen 4 is having their first group collab. It seems like a zatsudan/Q&A.

Isn't that the same account that spammed Dizzy's chat too?
most likely. I saw the same account in a few other chats too. It disappeared too fast for me to report.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
No idea what it says, but yukata :hololove:

On that topic, a question for anyone who posts Japanese twitter links - are the embedded tweets supposed to be auto-translated, or do you post them expecting us to understand or translate ourselves (which is fine I guess, I'm not complaining). I only ask since the "translate post" button on twitter just hasn't worked for months, but maybe it does work for others?

AFAIK, without some sorta add-on either in browser, or in the embed software of the forums, no such auto-translate features exists now or in the past. I don't really expect people to understand the JP tweets on an English first forum no, but I do usually try and provide a small excerpt about what it is or what is being presented.

As for Twitter translate, it still works for me on my PC, Tablet, and phone? I use Firefox on all 3, with noscript (only allowing scripts essential for a website to run) and uBlock Origin. There was a brief period, maybe 4 months ago when translate was not working but I figured that was just Twitter shitting itself on and off after the Musk changes/takeover.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
As for Twitter translate, it still works for me on my PC, Tablet, and phone? I use Firefox on all 3, with noscript (only allowing scripts essential for a website to run) and uBlock Origin. There was a brief period, maybe 4 months ago when translate was not working but I figured that was just Twitter shitting itself on and off after the Musk changes/takeover.
Twitter's "translate this tweet" has never worked for me, I just use chrome's "translate to english" option.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The duality of Hololive Production

Vs

Is ok Shiori you are still one of my favorites even when you almost burned a burger on stream

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Late 🐺 Time because Phase 3 announcement
If you know you know

Also reposting this one cause it's possible these two are in Phase 3

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Twitter's "translate this tweet" has never worked for me, I just use chrome's "translate to english" option.
Yeah it's strange. I too am using Firefox with uBlock Origin, but not NoScript. Right now at work I'm also on Firefox with no extentions at all and it still doesn't work. "Unable to fetch translation". I even just tested Chrome. Same deal. All on PC (phone hate).

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Summer themed outfit with removable beret, summer beach background, and even phantomos...
Holy shit, memory unlock... "Fantomas" starring Jean Marais and Louis de Funes, 1964. I know what to rewatch when I have some time!

Hm, sorry, vtubers:
some troll/bot invading pankos chat
The Dizzy chat spammer screenshot below
View attachment 54642
Which of you was this?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom