"Gi-bara! Gi-bara Gii-bara superchat! Gi-bara Gibara Su-per-RICH!"Otogibara Era

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Goldenbullet looks like a faggott
/VT/ UNICORNS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I don't get the point of spamming more fucking males when all it does is create more schizophrenia and nobody watches them.
The reason is here down belown:
Good luck to them, sad to say I still haven't regained my enthusiasm for Holostars EN since Magni and Vesper left.
Like Ensok here dozens of fans decided to drop Stars EN and everyone got affected aside from Bettel
Models looks gay, names are somehow worse than recent niji waves. Fucking GoldBullet what is that. Homos are down bad Vesper would've never allowed that
Vesper its literally gay

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Millie is back.

Have some clips too.

Don't know how I feel about this particular crew playing this, but I'm curious how many retards play this new autism focus of mine.

No matter how much time passes, Finana will oversleep a collab.

she woke up after a hour tho.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

USS IOWA

Homostars got 3 waves in under a year

but it took us 3 years to get a 3rd HoloEN

Yagoo you ain't cute. We see what you're doing
Its the old Soviet technique, Push out a lot of low trained conscripts before filling the ranks with highly trained units

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
holy shit they're hideous, guess quality went out the window.:BijouBijou:
Are you really going to complain about quality when the first EN Stars had the worst models that i have seen in my five years of watching vtubing?
I tought is already a well know fact that this branch doesnt receive a single penny from Cover so they have to work with what they have

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

RiverBear

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
They all look like fags, what the fuck

RiverBear

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Are you really going to complain about quality when the first EN Stars had the worst models that i have seen in my five years of watching vtubing?
I tought is already a well know fact that this branch doesnt receive a single penny from Cover so they have to work with what they have
and they ended with a redo for vesper because of how shit his model looked, don't get me wrong what matters is always the person, but if they have to remake the model later might as well just get it right from the beginning.
Why do you think Vesper and Magni left
they left because they are too old for this shit.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They all look like fags, what the fuck
When have they not?

I'm actually not even mad at this, just totally uninterested but it's always funny how people's first reaction to any new gen is to shit on it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It's obvious it's tempus related corruption beasts are from their lore

My bet is we are getting corruption beasts themed gen as an opposite to Tempus

Ok I was close they are Corruption beast hunters

Time for the holostar en model bad time loop wake me up for debuts
Am I the only one who has no issues with their design? I thought GOLDBULLET (the sniper) looks kinda cool? Their names though, no comment. (at least Goldbullet being single-word make it feels more like a nickname then his actual name)
I like em

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Yagoo, please, you can't replace the certified gold content generator like Vesper and Magni.

More penis havers only breeds rrat. But still I'll see what their contents are, really hoping someone like Vesper or Magni going in.

Tempus is just boring for me except sometimes Axel.

frz

In addition, considering there's no video footage and its just sound, I highly doubt she was actually having sex and was probably just masturbating. Still degenerate but about as much as LewdFauna. Also incredibly dumb if she's still in Indonesia
I uh... listened to it.. if she really was faking it then props to her because it sounds really real. Lets just say she doesn't follow the traditional japan asmr stuff of 90% "voice dialogue" 10% background "noises", this one is 0-10% voice

idk why you compare it to fauna though.

So this dropped today and
View attachment 56077
Its gone
How the fuck it sould out so fast??? I literally just blinked

You never heard of scalpers before? You are fighting against bots when it comes to suisei merches because they actually are resellable and she has a large casual audience who dont care where they get the merch from.

Get a lesser known oshi if you want to actually buy their merch, plenty within holo even.

This is somehow related to vtubers
Who am I kidding this is exactly who Rushia is

Counterpoint: you have to go outside to go into a host club. Vtuber can't go outside.

/VT/ UNICORNS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I don't get the point of spamming more fucking males when all it does is create more schizophrenia and nobody watches them.
The point is noone watches them. Also more people means more collab, there are only 6 holostar EN right now after Magni and Vesper bombed out. They needed the manpower just like HoloEN needed Advent. Either get new fags for them to bother, or let them bother the girls, your pick.

USS IOWA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom