"I like armpits! What do you mean? they're so soft!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Practice its going good and scrims also show positive results

Anyone its following the other teams? How are they preparing themselves?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fauna backpack battles stream

Lethal drinking game, drink every time she says the word "Goobert"

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Kai Saikota (that non-loli member of Idol) is also going through a metal gear solid phase.
Must be the season.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Also given the what is discussed the last few page
have choco in an practical nurse outfit

In related news, here's IRyS in an impractical Choco outfit

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I know a literal sex scandal is really exciting but remember that Kirsche was planning to interview Leni Andronicos from Oshi and the Global Vtuber Awards today (and I'm still scheduled to interview her tomorrow). Kirsche just announced on Discord that the interview time is moving forward from 9:00 to 7:00 PM ET, so at the top of the hour.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

soap suds

Practice its going good and scrims also show positive results

Anyone its following the other teams? How are they preparing themselves?

I’m following Kanato’s team and they’re doing pretty well. He’s gotten better at calling shots and the overall mood is good. I was worried that it would be awkward cause it’s one guy leading an all girls team, but so far it’s been nice.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I know a literal sex scandal is really exciting but remember that Kirsche was planning to interview Leni Andronicos from Oshi and the Global Vtuber Awards today (and I'm still scheduled to interview her tomorrow). Kirsche just announced on Discord that the interview time is moving forward from 9:00 to 7:00 PM ET, so at the top of the hour.

I'd honestly have prefered if you interviewed first, not that I don't like kirsche (don't kill me bossman pls) but I feel like your more restrained attitude would possibly get better results, idk if this woman will even wanna talk to people if kirsche fucks with her too much.

I forget millennials are in their 40's by now...

The foxwoman cynicism clashes against corpo figurehead PRspeak.

"What vtubers do you like?" Non-answer and then dances around the question until she remembers kaguya luna.
"Do you know AI vtubers?" No...? "You know neuro-sama?" OH YEAH!
Then claims vtuber programs use AI tech :selenpointandlaugh:
This is pathetic.

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Why does this retard even bother censoring his face when you can easily look up what he looks like

View attachment 56053
2023's winner for Most Swirlie-able Face
The Face That Launched A Thousand Wedgies
Voted most likely to have his lunch money stolen (at work)

The nymoussy person? Their model has tits and calls themself a he
View attachment 56054
Yeah that's probably a troon
The expert has spoken. Wrap it up boys, Hana is now a confirmed pooner.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
especially with her still living in ID as they have tightened up their laws about coomerism (AFAIK, I'm surely wrong about this).
Not exactly wrong. It's tightened but to some extent, its not fully enforced. What the Government really do is to block access and thats... really it. They don't really actively hunt down ID-based coomers and e-thots unless they made themselves so viral that the government noticed or caught red-handed.

Hana (or Nymoussy, in PL context) doesn't show much beyond some audio stuff and that Fansly itself is kinda.... new to the gooberment who doesnt kept up to date with the whole law thingie, Hana's is free to whore out, so to speak.
I wonder why her viewership died though, considering at she was the most subbed non JP nijisanji pre-Luxiem and now resorted to fansly.

Did her troon energy drove away all potential viewers?
She was rarely active in streaming even before she gained her 3D debut (I forgot the exact time and how long) and I guess her inactivity bleeds followers.

Not that she really cares anyway. One of the most notable thing Hana's PL is known for is that her PL account is like, she just want to keep it small and only for her circle of long-time followers. She went protected mode when the news went down are not necessarily because 'oh no people found out about me getting dicked' and more like 'oh no, i gained 200 more followers? How weird, time to cull it.'
Is being a troon even allowed in inDOGnesia? Will Hana be thrown from the local mosque roof for being a "real boy" with a pussy?
Troonism in Indonesia is a bit of sore subject in the Muslim part of Indonesia, being associated with LGBTQ+ and they dont want it to appear in ID. Other religions doesn't really think much of it, though I dont know much due to lack of chance to interact with non-Muslim people to gain some insight.

That said, it does exist in ID laws and everything. They only gave them the bare rights and often time its only given like say, "you both gay but if one of you are willing to go troon to be straight, we can provide." Or something like that. And in ID you can still see like, desperate ladyboys roaming the night street for someone that is also desperate for "plug A to slot A" session and its kinda common on weeb cosplay scene to see male weebs cosplaying female characters either for shits and giggles or because they just want to do it.

For Hana, at least, I dont think the muslims here (or anyone in ID) gonna try to hunt her down and throw her off the Mosque roof for trying to troon out, especially since we dont know how she really look IRL. And even if say, Hana realized the danger, she could've just, immediately fuck off to other place anyway (and ditching ID in process).

EDIT: yes am late, i need beauty sleep.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Been seeing some rrats that this new VTuber under SONY is Mirai Akari's reincarnation. Going to hold off my judgement til debut but she does sound like her and I'm already seeing some Akari simps in the comments.

Edit:

Another interesting thing I noticed is this channel was made on October 27 which was the same day as Mirai Akari's debut. Might be a coincidence but still an interesting detail.

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

this is just corpo white noise, I'm currently watching atm

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Been seeing some rrats that this new VTuber under SONY is Mirai Akari's reincarnation. Going to hold off my judgement til debut but she does sound like her and I'm already seeing some Akari simps in the comments.

Edit:

Another interesting thing I noticed is this channel was made on October 27 which was the same day as Mirai Akari's debut. Might be a coincidence but still an interesting detail.

I am also going to hold off my horses but just like i said with how Mirai Akari ended i was pretty sure she didnt want to go to retirement home yet so she was waiting for the call of a JP corpo.
But SONY has weird ways to handle their vtubers so IDK how to feel about this.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
This Hana thing is so bizarre to me. I haven't watched her in years, but she seemed cool from what little I did.

Seems like another case of me not keeping up with someone, then some years go by and they go fucking insane. I really wish that would stop happening.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

frz

Would be interesting if in the same half of 2023 we see the return of moe, akari and eileen. The only thing left is for the 3 to fist fight on stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom