"If I just pour vinegar and water into the pot and leave it to sit will it kill the mold?"Fujikura Uruka
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
They should break new ground and have Pako do all of them. We get better models and only the strongest menhera will survive the contract renewal culling
:smugselen:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Am I the only one who has no issues with their design? I thought GOLDBULLET (the sniper) looks kinda cool? Their names though, no comment. (at least Goldbullet being single-word make it feels more like a nickname than his actual name)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Like Ensok here dozens of fans decided to drop Stars EN and everyone got affected aside from Bettel

I'll still watch Hakka and Shinri sometimes, but I used to and still do watch Vesper/Randon every time I can.

Shinri's got a weird diction that sounds artificial, Hakka I watch if I remember to look.

E: God fucking damn it Finana is literally useless at this fucking game.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The point is noone watches them. Also more people means more collab, there are only 6 holostar EN right now after Magni and Vesper bombed out. They needed the manpower just like HoloEN needed Advent. Either get new fags for them to bother, or let them bother the girls, your pick.
Do you find issue in holo males collabing with holo females?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
and they ended with a redo for vesper because of how shit his model looked, don't get me wrong what matters is always the person, but if they have to remake the model later might as well just get it right from the beginning.

they left because they are too old for this shit.
They decided to leave anyways: they literally wasted a lot from their already limited budget
I think people here are fucking dumb to understand that nothing that requires good amount of money will come out of HoloStars

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Looks two of them are flips.

NOOOOO, WHY THE FUCK YAGOO STOP HIRING FUCKING FLIPS
Am I the only one who has no issues with their design? I thought GOLDBULLET (the sniper) looks kinda cool? Their names though, no comment. (at least Goldbullet being single-word make it feels more like a nickname then his actual name)
Where can you see the actual models and not some stylized version of them? I won't run judgement on their looks until we get the actual models, I remember advent looked significantly different from their PV appearances. And the models barely matter anyways, Vesper and Magni had the worst fucking models and were the most popular by far.

Last edited:

frz

Do you find issue in holo males collabing with holo females?
No not really. But it's really clear Hololive is segregating the two with the new overlapping streaming rules. Was just explaining why they are doing it.

Wouldn't be surprised if a HomoJP gen comes out first quarter of 2024

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
say what you want about the new homos, but they got some nigga named T Rex instead of Wilson and Bandage

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

soap suds

This might be Kamiya Juu then if he did get in Holo
Yeah it's probably kamiya but I guess we'll know soon
His voice is really recognizable so you guys will know for certain soon enough.

I personally find the addition of new guys a good thing, but that might be the Niji fan in me. It’ll shut up the tempura’s who were crying about there not being enough guys and it’ll also fill in the time slots they’ve been missing. If the rrats are to be believed and Tempus are all going to travel to Japan soon for their 3D, then having some new dudes steer the ship while they’re gone keeps the branch a float. Sure viewers aren’t abundant, many of them only watch Bettel, but I’m sure they’ll find stragglers.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
You know, a 50% is a failing grade in most schools. If I were Denzel Crocker I'd give Hololive an...
1700105381701.png

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
NOOOOO, WHY THE FUCK YAGOO STOP HIRING FUCKING FLIPS

Where can you see the actual models and not some stylized version of them? I won't run judgement on their looks until we get the actual models, I remember council looked significantly different from their PV appearances. And the models barely matter anyways, Vesper and Magni had the worst fucking models and were the most popular by far.
We can see their live2d models in the official trailer, though I'm not sure if that's what you meant by "actual models", since we can also see Council's live2d models in their trailer.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

can these fucking Yamanbas stop making them look so fucking gay holy fucking shit man :cursedpeko:
He got ressurected.

Two more years before the next HoloEN!

well that explains the faggy designs
You were going in the right direction with vesper travolta but nooooooo you had to go for shoujo protagonists. I feel bad for these dudes because unless they commit to the vox/gay shit they're gonna struggle hard and it also doesn't help them that their sisters are gonna ignore them even harder now. Good luck homobros :gurasemperfi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

i dont see an art thread but a phase artfag is drama posting about a negative review. how long do comissions usually take? this dude had 2 months before a refund was issued (?). is months at a time, normal?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I mean if they went for the Vox audience then their autistic segregation from the main holo branches would make alot of sense
but at this point i dont think there are insane enough Fujos outside of china

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1700109362798.png
Looks a bit like a vox-knockoff, too pale for my liking and the patterns on his cheeks weird me out, overall not much to say.
1700109395115.png
Looks like he came straight out of attack on titan with the wings motif and the cyan colors, first brown male on any corpo, don't let @God's Strongest Mozumite see.
1700109427969.png
Idk wtf this thing is, looks like male polka but somehow more ridiculous.
1700109446302.png
Token twink but somehow my favorite design except for those fucking curtain pants, kinda looks like that twink from genshin impact.
I'd say 4>2>1>3

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Ensok

Early Adopter
Top Bottom