"Has your sex drive totally withered? I absolutely want Ina to rough me up with her tentacles, eh you guys don't? You guys are withered, old men; You want timid girls, you want them kind and quiet"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

stassy

If you want to make this come true, come join her membership. She's going to do another member ASMR stream and is currently asking Pioneer Union members for lines to be read via filling in a google doc form.
In her previous membership ASMR stream, she stated that she doesn't do english lines :yagoocry:

Dunno. I doubt a lot of them have the chops for it, and I don't think vtubing works like soccer, were you get the retarded former players into managerial roles and they keep failing for twenty years because nobody outside of the industry is interested.

But the others? AZKi, maybe.
We might have an answer sooner than we think, since she is getting overwhelmed and repeatably (though jokingly) wanting to hire her followers to help her as she is getting more and more VA/singer collab jobs.
If her group Lapriere can survive the last rescheduled concert due to one of its member getting hit by the flu and the business fallout on the NAIN earphone collab, she's going to have a hard time managing all that next year.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Some RWBY fan is ass mad that Pippa mocked the trash show (he literally wants Pippa CANCELLED):

Archive

What a faggòt. Imagine actually hating someone more than anyone else because she mocked some gay little show you're too obsessed with. I hope he keeps getting recommended Pippa's stuff and the image of that pink anime rabbit girl and the sound of her voice haunts him.
:pippaseethe;

Andy and Leyley and its consequences have been a disaster for the Phase Connect company.
I still don't even know what the fuck it is. All I know is that there's sibling incest in some optional ending or something, and that's enough for me to stay away from it. That and hearing certain vtubers (Rie, Lia, etc) constantly talking about wanting a brother to fuck, which usually has me leaving or avoiding the stream and hoping this trend ends soon.
:annoyedpippa:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Nano is back, and she's got a 3D debut and an Amongus collab lined up this week with a bunch of people I haven't heard of:

Quite a lot of familiar small Twitch indies actually, including the girl priest who I shilled last night (they did mention the collab on their recent stream).

1699817258756.png

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I saw this small vtuber artist, looks neat! Lined paper vtuber, her name is Atlas Anarchy. TBH I haven't watched her, posting mostly because of the looks
Looks like she separates the audio, so VODs don't have the music she plays live
atlas anarchy - paper vtuber.jpg

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Sleepy's 7th Day of Tarkov Challenge

DisabledTuber plays Michigan: Report from Hell

Red Panda Racoon Yuria is live too

French Bunny is drawing

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Curse only applies to Mario Party.
Yeah, Monopoly is just going to have bugs or something stupid happen because of Ubisoft. I'm also surprised Calli is putting herself through this hell again.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Can't confirm right now, but supposedly Kiara might have leaked that IRyS might be part of the fingernail handcam stream with Mori, just based on her saying that they invited another EN, and no one else is planned to be in JP at that time? Just a 4ch schizo, but it would have been said near the beginning of Kiara's on-going stream that it was mentioned, so I can't check.
1699820072923.png
twitter
There might be a vtuber version of this meme but I can't remember.
Anyway, this gets my hopes up.
Pre-post edit: Backreading and checking more twitter....oh, and there's also the schedule. Look, I spent ~30 seconds making that image before looking at anything else and I didn't want to feel like my time was wasted!
Kiara's new schedule is Japan off-collabs only. Orange woman is working hard to make the most of this week :shubaIapprob:

I guess between doing Marine's live and the upcoming ANYC panel, it seems like Gura is in Japan too? Though both of these could be done remotely so I can't say for sure.
Not like she'll stream either way :BijouBijou:

So, here's art from that one guy:

1688697143371750.jpg

1690220063621471.jpg

1692470171573869.png

F5FweAQbIAA3zv2.jpg

1698353928414823.png

1698352622006745.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yeah, but her Valorant addiction...

when the Phase connect next generation debuts?
Did she reincarnate in another persona? This voice is so familiar to me, perhaps from the karaokes?
I don't think so. She debuted as Meru back in the early days of En vtuber scene in December 2020.
I saw this small vtuber artist, looks neat! Lined paper vtuber, her name is Atlas Anarchy. TBH I haven't watched her, posting mostly because of the looks
Looks like she separates the audio, so VODs don't have the music she plays live
View attachment 55707

Model really cute, but

vivaldi_HsvNeGT32F.png
Uruguayan girl with pronounce in bio.
nope-danny-de-vito.gif

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Instead of looping Gura bad for the one-millionth time, have some Gura good thanks to Marine. They did a fully-animated, city pop original song together.

Just like with her last MV, seems like she worked on some of the genga herself if I heard correctly :sanasmile:

Holy shit the quality of that MV is insane. Marine really pumps all of her earnings back into her projects and you can tell.
Kiara's new schedule is Japan off-collabs only. Orange woman is working hard to make the most of this week :shubaIapprob:

I guess between doing Marine's live and the upcoming ANYC panel, it seems like Gura is in Japan too? Though both of these could be done remotely so I can't say for sure.
Not like she'll stream either way :BijouBijou:

IRyS hands reveal hype?

Will we finally see IRyS nails that she always talks about?!?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

desudesu

kestraline

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Mimi is gonna be playing more of this werid Mario abuse game she found that apparently was made by someone who's pervert who's REALLY "into" seeing Mario die in horrific ways (it apparently has 500+cg scenes of it)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@Reticule knows the score

EDIT: Another tweet bites the dust eh?

Screenshot_20231112-153645_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
...There might be a vtuber version of this meme but I can't remember...
Bau bau!

There is also Elira and Selen version of that, but I cannot find the png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
If only the Phase fans weren't so heavy on her and pushing her to join them because she would have been a good poach to get.
View attachment 55721
I'll say it again if she's soured on the idea of joining phase because of spergs online she's definitely retarded. If she isn't joining because fishman wants her IP then I understand not wanting to give out her rights for a paycheck but are the rights to that IP really making enough for her?
If she plans to stay indie she really needs to invest in a proper model, the design works but the model looks pretty bad, no garbage tier but the bad that someone competent just phones in which is worse IMO. If you read this nyaru, best of luck. :kaelaapprob:

Top Bottom