"They put me in a corner with no other workers cause I was too weird"Randon Neuring

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Dunno. I doubt a lot of them have the chops for it, and I don't think vtubing works like soccer, were you get the retarded former players into managerial roles and they keep failing for twenty years because nobody outside of the industry is interested.

Marine has the chops for it, her contact network is ludicrous, as is her ability to expand it. Her natural charm is off the charts, she has experience with desk work, and there's an argument to be made that quite a few of her projects are already her doing quasi managerial work as is.

But the others? AZKi, maybe. Polka? After that it gets rather thin, IMO.

Regardless, tales of Hololive dance practice:

nigga did you forget that Mikeneko its literally

allowed to exist​

while living a wealthy life even after all of her yabs.
If she can live a stable life then any Holo can: They just need to stream after retirement and thats it. I think the only ones that may need a plan are Homos that arent that popular
Even so having a plan of what to do after like Kiara its a plus

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

allowed to exist​

If she can live a stable life then any Holo can: They just need to stream after retirement and thats it. I think the only ones that may need a plan are Homos that arent that popular
Well Mike WAS one of the most superchatted streamers of all time, even if she did waste a lot of her cash on frivolous trash.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

allowed to exist​

Thing is, the vtuber boom is still going to an extent, atleast riding the initial wave that made it fucking huge in the first place

Mike can still coast off Vtubing since she was pretty succesful on her own right and people still care about vtubers

Its going to be much more interesting when the JP side and even the JP watching EN side starts to slow down, i dont think she could still live off Vtubing alone if/when that happens

Zapan1984

Hmm i did pre order Rin's Skrunkly a while ago and got now this mail:
image.png
But why does he want the mail counted as "confidential" as it say at the bottom

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
But why does he want the mail counted as "confidential" as it say at the bottom
That's a boilerplate legal notice slapped onto nearly every company email in existence; it's likely just his default email signature.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Still in shock about the Marine and Gura MV
Its brilliant

Also the only real way to enjoy Marines concert

Bild_2023-11-12_190059795.png
Marine was also trending in Japan

This is it really
Marine is making her own fantasies come true with the power of money

That one artist I posted before that makes a lot of KirYs ship art must be having his best day ever

Bild_2023-11-12_191002041.png

seems like the Panel will be streamed somewhere, also very likely not live but prerecorded

Also Aqua interview about her VN

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Are you ready for U-San's show?

U-San is very good at replicating Ado's voice control

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Finally after all this years Marine got some and she only had to pay

Edit: you know in perspective is more hilarious that was Gura considering she is technically married to Shion and Marine tried to bang her once

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Gura and Marine's stay with me was so good that I couldn't resist listening to the original, but I still like this version better👀

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
October - November
28th-4th
Part 1/2

I lost one week and I'm already behind one week but I managed to save the search as a xps file. If anyone knows any archiving tool that actually clones whatever I have on my screen instead of just trying to load a url and get fuckall to archive I'd appreciate it, I hate webapps :urtearingmeapart: This one will be scuffed as shit and will probably miss things. :botanshrug:

You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion. For collabs if a channel has multiple clips of the same collab I will only feature one of said collab, if there's different collabs by the same channel I'll feature one of each.

Pippa
This time by LEC, kotazuuma, lyeron, and bunhongtokki. She calls a real person number on stream, talks about honey, she gets one guy'ed and talks about the time she showed feet and drama.

Dizzy
This time by LEC and hag enthusiast. One it's just her brushing her teeth, the other she tells a story about her nephew.

Airi
This time by pontiff, necro and hag enthusiast. She sings pon pon pon, complains about dresses and remembers how my nigga fishman destroyed lumi

Shiina
This time by bennumbers and pontiff. She raps and tells you to give love to pancho

Lia
There's Lia! by super_succubi, takenoko, lyeron, whitetail and autistic rap battles. 3 are from her handcam collab with her mom then she talks about waterboarding and wanting to fuck her brother.

Uruka
One by Pebbel and it's her reading cringe date stories

Rie
This time by LEC, allsoonnodairy, necro and kuddlykittykat. She sings that japanese rap song, she keeps being a incest degen, she tries to pronunce libel and screams in a horror game.

Tenma
One by onlyphase and it's tenma being thirsty

Lurker McSpic

PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
October - November
28th-4th
Part 2/2

Ember
This time by hag enthusiast and whitetail. She gets laid in new vegas and talks about home defense

Collab
This particular week was collab week. Gonna just drop them cause every time these girls get together it's good.

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire.:kaelaapprob:
Will try to push the one from this week today but I can't promise anything.:Roboco-MEMENOD:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Gura and Marine's stay with me was so good that I couldn't resist listening to the original, but I still like this version better👀

Oh wow I didn't even recognize stay with me... and it's a song I have listened to like 20 thousand times, I guess the visuals just distracted the fuck out of me. It's a totally different song dude.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Horo7618

No one in particular

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
V&U's new demon lady Misma is doing her debut 2.0. It might be worth checking out if you didn't catch her debut yesterday!

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

She was about to say Gex, i'm sure of it. :SelenHAHAhere:

40 minutes of Fubuki of :D facing through the pain.

Now how 'bout some twitter finds for today.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Still in shock about the Marine and Gura MV
Its brilliant

Also the only real way to enjoy Marines concert

View attachment 55699
Marine was also trending in Japan

This is it really

Screenshot_20231112-141440.png
I am personally holding Houshou Marine responsible for crimes against humanity and my sanity due to her unleashing a combined autism hurricane of lolicon coomers and lesbian coomers upon us all

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Another TW account for the new model

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Skinless cheese broke lily

Lurker McSpic

This is it really
I just hope she at least got the go ahead to imply both had sex in the video. Girls love doing the flirting shit but some really flip their shit when it advances to "yeah they're actually fucking" stage. The video is basically plays like those doujins with the older woman, damn it marine :Vesper-UNHINGED:
The song is pretty good but I feel the chorus needed a bit more energy. Now if the girls I like could fucking push out these type of songs more often I'd be happy :urtearingmeapart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom