"So many zeros, that's like Matsuri-chan's boobs"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Eggtuber plays a switch port of those flash dress up games you never ever played you liar

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Five minutes of hand-drawn animation??How much did Marine spend this time??:inahungryl:
Marine does make bank with SCs (2nd most of still extant HL channels), and I can't imagine her merch runs are unsuccessful, either. She's also one of the very few, maybe the only, holo who might actually get a profit out of her music endeavours.

And yet I still suspect she's not paying much attention to covering her finances for her life after Hololive and throwing it all into those videos instead.

On the bright side, at least we know she has a plan beyond her streaming career (management).

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Marine does make bank with SCs (2nd most of still extant HL channels), and I can't imagine her merch runs are unsuccessful, either. She's also one of the very few, maybe the only, holo who might actually get a profit out of her music endeavours.

And yet I still suspect she's not paying much attention to covering her finances for her life after Hololive and throwing it all into those videos instead.

On the bright side, at least we know she has a plan beyond her streaming career (management).
Is her sister still technically "employed" by her? It's difficult to make plans when the livelihood of others are reliant on yours.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Risen from the dead. Looks like she'll be utilizing AI in the new channel.

This just looks low a quick cash grab while putting as little money and effort into it as possible.

I imagine many of the JPs from this era will go on to be legendary figures in the future, specially the big ones, going into managerial and advisory roles could very well be a nice low-profile option when they get too old for the front-end garbage.

braindoko

Gura streamed for 24 hours when she was overlapping Advent during their debut week

Bitch showed up just to sabotage the new gen during their most important week

Has this been posted yet?
gura overlap bijou.png
goor overlap.png

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Kiara's new schedule is Japan off-collabs only. Orange woman is working hard to make the most of this week :shubaIapprob:

I guess between doing Marine's live and the upcoming ANYC panel, it seems like Gura is in Japan too? Though both of these could be done remotely so I can't say for sure.
Not like she'll stream either way :BijouBijou:

IRyS hands reveal hype?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can we just stop gura timelooping? This was months ago, I don't feel the need to dig up some /vt/ schizo drama now to dunk a person for the billionth time for the crime of literally not doing anything because there's absolutely nothing else to shit on Holo for atm. You're not accomplishing anything by doing this, if Cover hasn't canned her already then they won't do it now. If you dislike gura then just don't watch her streams, cancel your membership and don't buy her merch, this autistic need to constantly go after her 5 times a week is getting REALLY annoying.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I know this was bait but it honestly feels retarded
Its kinda funny that even with Goobas' return, Bijou still had more CCV if gura streamed a niche game like Outer Wilds

And Bijou mogged her when streaming Truck Sim and ER of all things too
1. It was their debut week, that's when all attentions were on them.
2. At that point of the time, Gura has already been streaming regularly for 2 weeks, it was well past her "just returned" period.

Regardless, the fact that they still maintain such high CCV makes the whole "triggered by Gura overlapping them" them shtick even more hilarious.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Kou Mariya as herself
Mono Monet = PiCKY (Twitter, Twitch), based on tracking follows and side-by-side laugh comparison + DJ stuff + some of her old fans on /vt/
Yae Yuguri = I think.... I think it's Aka Mana. She's putting on a voice closer to this but for reasons I'm maybe 60% here. If someone recognizes her properly please correct me.
Biscotti = Ham (Twitter, Twitch), based on mods and side-by-side laugh comparison
I already mentioned but Kou does a lot of music, ASMR and handcam stuff.
Picky feels a bit more GFE, perhaps close to how Shirara did? A lot of ASMR and either kid's or weird media.
Didn't watch the other two.
Meruru streaming

Did she reincarnate in another persona? This voice is so familiar to me, perhaps from the karaokes?

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

:unsure::oops:😲
55625-0530c79f32aa1ab423982db7d6e635a6.png

Proctor Edit: 800kb image reduced to a 100kb thumbnail.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I imagine many of the JPs from this era will go on to be legendary figures in the future, specially the big ones, going into managerial and advisory roles could very well be a nice low-profile option when they get too old for the front-end garbage.
Dunno. I doubt a lot of them have the chops for it, and I don't think vtubing works like soccer, were you get the retarded former players into managerial roles and they keep failing for twenty years because nobody outside of the industry is interested.

Marine has the chops for it, her contact network is ludicrous, as is her ability to expand it. Her natural charm is off the charts, she has experience with desk work, and there's an argument to be made that quite a few of her projects are already her doing quasi managerial work as is.

But the others? AZKi, maybe. Polka? After that it gets rather thin, IMO.

Regardless, tales of Hololive dance practice:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Most Holos seem like they could easily slot into VA after the vtuber gig dries up, most of em were before getting into streaming and alot have even gotten work in other productions like Kamen Rider and Nobetta

Hell, Kkkaren is already doing that in the west

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Can we just stop gura timelooping? This was months ago, I don't feel the need to dig up some /vt/ schizo drama now to dunk a person for the billionth time for the crime of literally not doing anything because there's absolutely nothing else to shit on Holo for atm. You're not accomplishing anything by doing this, if Cover hasn't canned her already then they won't do it now. If you dislike gura then just don't watch her streams, cancel your membership and don't buy her merch, this autistic need to constantly go after her 5 times a week is getting REALLY annoying.
(In Sam Hyde's Nice Guy voice) But I haven't told everyone how I'm a nice chumbud and I deserve Goobruh streams! Just a sliver, a taste, just the smell of Gumbus stream! Why is AbaGuRah such a bitch she doesn't care I drop akasupas laughing at her joookkesss!! Goombellicious is cucking us with Vesper but i still love her, i'll buy her diapers for the cuck orcbaby because that joke wasnt tired and obnoxious from day onneeeeee

:gunpeko:

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Replacing the skulls on the bolter with flower emblems does seem somewhat heretical, but Airi's cute so I'll let it slide.

View attachment 55662

This time.
Is not heretical, is Master crafted

And how the fuck Marine paid for all those details in the concert, the PV, make the entire thing grainy, the only thing that was missing is using cardboard for the props, and i dont know if it was my pc but she streamed the damn thing in 4:3? absolute madness

the only optimal way to enjoy this concert is on a CRT

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Abi is painting her new kouhais.

Be sure to donate to her!
1699810641416.png

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
EU vtuber plays Stardew valley and sometimes sounds like Stitch

frz

Didn't Monty Oum's tragic death mark also the singular point RoosterTeeth went to shit. When your fanbase is made up of rabid cultists without any sense of humor (as is the case with RWBY and homestuck) your whole project is doomed to failure regardless.

Re: Marine's showa stream: holy shit can Bae move to japan already but have her room in with someone to palliate the horrible distancing and loneliness she's going to endure.
Tbh Rooster Teeth was already gone to shit by the time Monty Oum joined. As a huge MO fan, RWBY wasnt ever good it's solo carried by Monty and so was the later seasons of RvB.
Five minutes of hand-drawn animation??How much did Marine spend this time??:inahungryl:
Bae said normal fully animated video are like 4-5 million yen, and they are usually 3:30 long.

I know it's not exactly a 1:1 conversion from minute to money but you can take the 7 million yen ballpark (That's 330.000 ish CNY for you) . But it's just a chum change for her as long as she can have say gex with gura. This will probs be a hit too like her other music shit.
I know this was bait but it honestly feels retarded
Its kinda funny that even with Goobas' return, Bijou still had more CCV if gura streamed a niche game like Outer Wilds

And Bijou mogged her when streaming Truck Sim and ER of all things too
Bijou has 5000-7000 now despite all the botting. Would be funny if gura streams again and her numbers goes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom