"I’m awake, hold them off for a bit. I need to gather up some chakra before I can enter sage mode"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I can't believe Gura fucked Marine. :gurasemperfi:

MyName

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

frz

Some RWBY fan is ass mad that Pippa mocked the trash show (he literally wants Pippa CANCELLED):

Archive

anyone has dirt on this guy, "Vtuber manager" with a "predebut vtuber" sounds like a disaster combo waiting to happen. The girl first & last tweet was on June too, that's an awful long time for a "predebut", bet she already ditched the guy and he's scrambling for a replacement.

Edit: Looked through his youtube videos, he had 750 video made on RWBY with MMD animations, guy's beyond obssessed, the "predebut vtuber" was actually featured in a lot of these videos as his self-insert OC, I cant even.
Marine and Gura just banged right there on video.
Wow you werent kidding the banging part.
Also Gura vored Marine at the end and swam away, happy ending. Marine just let all her fantasies run wild now, from gay sex into vore.

Last edited:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I'm used to Gura being the undisputed cutest thing in a fully animated production, but the way they animated Marine in that style is just too cute. Also she's doing the smart thing by turning part of it into a short as well.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Also

Hype for the Lia/Shiina cannibal cult collab.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Shiina...you were the chosen one...you were supposed to tell them wanting to bang your serial killer brother was fucking weird, not join them! :fishmandispair:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shiina...you were the chosen one...you were supposed to tell them wanting to bang your serial killer brother was fucking weird, not join them! :fishmandispair:
Andy and Leyley and its consequences have been a disaster for the Phase Connect company.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
"The worst she can say is no"
View attachment 55639
"She can do worse than no."
- Really? Like what?
"Allah Ackbar."
- ... fuck.
Kronii clip, dumb bimbos.

There's so much I can say but I won't. :kroniidrinking:
Some RWBY fan is ass mad that Pippa mocked the trash show (he literally wants Pippa CANCELLED):

Archive

These fucking lunatics should be mad at RT for doing their "Weekend and Bernie's" impression with Monty's work instead of letting it die with some dignity.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Kiara's new schedule is Japan off-collabs only. Orange woman is working hard to make the most of this week :shubaIapprob:

I guess between doing Marine's live and the upcoming ANYC panel, it seems like Gura is in Japan too? Though both of these could be done remotely so I can't say for sure.
Not like she'll stream either way :BijouBijou:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Didn't Monty Oum's tragic death mark also the singular point RoosterTeeth went to shit. When your fanbase is made up of rabid cultists without any sense of humor (as is the case with RWBY and homestuck) your whole project is doomed to failure regardless.

Re: Marine's showa stream: holy shit can Bae move to japan already but have her room in with someone to palliate the horrible distancing and loneliness she's going to endure.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kiara's new schedule is Japan off-collabs only. Orange woman is working hard to make the most of this week :shubaIapprob:

I guess between doing Marine's live and the upcoming ANYC panel, it seems like Gura is in Japan too? Though both of these could be done remotely so I can't say for sure.
Not like she'll stream either way :BijouBijou:

I think she and Ririka will get along really well.

Didn't Monty Oum's tragic death mark also the singular point RoosterTeeth went to shit. When your fanbase is made up of rabid cultists without any sense of humor (as is the case with RWBY and homestuck) your whole project is doomed to failure regardless.

Re: Marine's showa stream: holy shit can Bae move to japan already but have her room in with someone to palliate the horrible distancing and loneliness she's going to endure.
Yes. Also the company was made up of rabid cultists without any sense of humor at that point too.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Instead of looping Gura bad for the one-millionth time, have some Gura good thanks to Marine. They did a fully-animated, city pop original song together.

Just like with her last MV, seems like she worked on some of the genga herself if I heard correctly :sanasmile:

Five minutes of hand-drawn animation??How much did Marine spend this time??:inahungryl:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Does IRyS want a roommate? I feel like the two of them living together would lead to some entertaining Odd Couple type content.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Also

And to think this was her before

All i can say, is women, am i rite fellas

Anyways, anyone have any charts about women with incest fetishes like Reinigen's rape fetish meme

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Does IRyS want a roommate? I feel like the two of them living together would lead to some entertaining Odd Couple type content.
I think IRyS is a poor choice. For one, she never goes out (or seemingly does not engage in any form of social life), for two, it has been mentioned that she lives too far away from the main office (no idea about the new studio yet) and three, it plays into the stale married bit that both are trying to move past from. Like I get it, when vtubers come together and beg their viewers to just drop it with the rank old funny bit from three years ago (pekora is a war criminal, korone and okayu are the best couple, ange katrina is a forever virgin who cannot rope in belmond, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom