"WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHAT WERE THEY SAYING?! Are there any Nazis in chat that can translate? Sorry I mean Germans 'of course mein pippers' 'excuse you yabbit?' Sorry I meant ah uhm um sorry I forgot it's 2023 I meant Harry Potter fans"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Oh my gosh I can't believe they'd just dox IRyS like this, showing her artist and then her voice actress.

It's ok Kiyono YasunoRyS, having your identity out there is something many vtubers are already dealing with and it's not really THAT big of a deal.

There was a con that was shilling Hololive then just next to it there was the demondice panel with her name in bold

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Henya is an expert at detecting furries because she just recently collabed with one, twice.
:pippasquish:
Speaking of collabing with furries, didn't Henya and Pippa agree to do another collab soon? It's basically the end of the week and it hasn't happened yet.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara's celebrating her 2 year anniversary! :sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

EDIT: I'm being baited :pikafaku:
1699740461687.png

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
There was a con that was shilling Hololive then just next to it there was the demondice panel with her name in bold
There's more than a few people here who would wish for Demondice to show up next door:
1699739732866.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Oh my gosh I can't believe they'd just dox IRyS like this, showing her artist and then her voice actress.

It's ok Kiyono YasunoRyS, having your identity out there is something many vtubers are already dealing with and it's not really THAT big of a deal.

Is that really IRyS?
Spooder daki......

Late me idc

I wish I could buy that daki. :shiinastare:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Scandinavian Valkyrie with a voice to match

Misma Ryzing Ch. V&U - 【DEBUT STREAM】Be sure to not Misma debut~【V&U GEN4】 [r2tEF61xyyg - 1920...png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why do most pics of Riku make him look like a Hiki that stalks middle schoolers

yagoo and even fishman just utterly shit ln this man tbh

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The new V&U generation is doing a collab stream (featuring one senpai)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I Disagree.
There is a differences between "cosplaying a character to match everything, from the costume all the way to make-up and expression" and "I just want to show my naked self while wearing the wig and some attributes that makes me look like i'm cosplaying a character". One's an effort, the other is just being a whore.

And Pan Piano has been doing that thing recently and it's rather annoying (to me, at least). She's actually willing to dress up as a character based on what stuff she played on her piano, but now after learning that nudes sells best, she just using nude-'cosplay' teaser to rack views. That's just not cool (to me, at least).

yes, maybe in your own opinion, just wearing a wig and some other bits except clothing is a cosplay, but to me it isn't. The whole thing is the costume that is worn and how close you are replicating it to look just like the character. If we go by your definition then I can just be like, have a cosplayer just wear some random ass casual clothing and wore IRyS wig and say "This cosplayer is cosplaying IRyS. How wonderful."

It's just not it, man.
Why do most pics of Riku make him look like a Hiki that stalks middle schoolers
Apparently he's younger than YAGOO (not sure about fishman), so most of the time his photo looks more like a college frat dude rather than some decent corpo-man. Sure it helps the image of 'young and impressive CEO on a big company', but he's definitely look like someone who gonna rat your ass the second you look at him funny.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
There is a differences between "cosplaying a character to match everything, from the costume all the way to make-up and expression" and "I just want to show my naked self while wearing the wig and some attributes that makes me look like i'm cosplaying a character". One's an effort, the other is just being a whore.

And Pan Piano has been doing that thing recently and it's rather annoying (to me, at least). She's actually willing to dress up as a character based on what stuff she played on her piano, but now after learning that nudes sells best, she just using nude-'cosplay' teaser to rack views. That's just not cool (to me, at least).

yes, maybe in your own opinion, just wearing a wig and some other bits except clothing is a cosplay, but to me it isn't. The whole thing is the costume that is worn and how close you are replicating it to look just like the character. If we go by your definition then I can just be like, have a cosplayer just wear some random ass casual clothing and wore IRyS wig and say "This cosplayer is cosplaying IRyS. How wonderful."

It's just not it, man.
I mean your the one that fell for the bait.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yet another Vtuber falls to fruit

Hmmmm sounds like that one thing that Riro did, perhaps Pochi will be on her grindset soon

Meanwhile further in Idol

EDIT: Also looks like Lia had a twitter space

Elsewhere Horse Girl diving into Mass Effect, an underrepresented game in this sphere

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
And Pan Piano has been doing that thing recently and it's rather annoying (to me, at least). She's actually willing to dress up as a character based on what stuff she played on her piano, but now after learning that nudes sells best, she just using nude-'cosplay' teaser to rack views.
the saddest part to me is that the woman was getting fuckall views doing covers while dressed modestly then saw how much money she was making buying off costumes from amazon and recording herself playing that she never went back. Going full coom bait is the natural progression of these girls. In another timeline uruka instead of becoming a vtuber is doing what pan piano is doing but with violin.:whatastory:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
No dizzy tonight

I would just like to state for the record that it wasn't my fault this time, and that I hope Dizzy is able to mentally recover swiftly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom