"Remember when I first debuted and I was like 'Ehe, lads! Heh, stop, don't tease me!' and you're like 'Gehe, Loddy, gwehe' and now you're like 'Oh, you're a FUCKING HAG'"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nah, they are not the same, I definitely remember all of them existing at the same time back when I first got into watching vtubers. According to the vtuber wiki, both of their YT account got hacked and then terminated, though Yomemi apparently came back in a new channel.
yeah i remember hearing about that on yomemi back then but not on moemi

but their channels being hacked is new to me i thought they graduated

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing Lily's Well

Worm time with Bijou and Kaela

I've seen some of her videos and the AR shit she uses is quite fascinating I wonder what she uses because it also bends the background.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I should really invest in some Sui merch.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Fatum Ruptor playing Lily's Well

Worm time with Bijou and Kaela

holy shit that nigga is a super autist mad respect :gurasemperfi:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I've never heard Kyo talk before, is he transracial or something?
Please excuse the shitty watermark. I have to go somewhere soon, and I don't have a video editor, so I used a free online one for my shitty meme this time.

Anyway, the cooler and arguably blacker (see clip below) Kaneko is streaming Starcraft with Whiskey:

braindoko

I'm honestly unclear on how he got the reputation he got. It certainly has remarkably little to do with his own actions.
there's autists keeping track of all Niji EN’s "transgressions", which range from minor comments to full on :educateyourself: meltdowns.
Some of Kyo's yabs:
Kyo is caught throwing Zaion under the bus on his roommate account, damage controls as Kyo (???) once called out pretending he was talking about someone else, and takes a break from streaming because of his "internet"
https://files.catbox.moe/xgtxcm.png

Kyo implied on his Doctor stream that grindr (gay dating app) is full of pedophile groomers, which is a huge no-no for the LGBT community (VOD deleted)
https://warosu.org/vt/thread/44647671#p44651976
https://gofile.io/d/uC1ViL
and of course the Enna collabs where they kick the unicorn hornet nest and the one with the Yamanba comments
Then there's his audience, the type of woman that frequents Nycfo. It's all just a recipe for disaster

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
A bit late, but fujo sheep plays doom, now with even more zoro pictures

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Based on this video Fauna playing Stanley Parable was a riot

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Normal voice fallenshadow scares me

I prefer the squeaky schizo

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
and mind you they started strong with mirai akari as their golden goose which would then be touted as one of the 4 heavenly kings of vtubing and moemi and yomemi(which would then reincarnate as himehina or the omega sisters iirc)
Himehina's PL are a fairly known old time utaite duo btw (goes by the name Matsushita and Ayaponzu*) so it's not them

Limkin

Same. I don't want to be attracted to someone I know for a fact is a full blown schizo and will definitely go full yandere on me. I did have to do a double take after seeing who posted it though

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Malchior

Kyo Kaneko will "stop streaming for a week to reflect on [his] actions and words". (post) (archive)

This suspension was for making a joke about going to Korea for surgery (haven't found a clip), and then refusing to apologise after Twitter outrage (clip below). (post) (archive)
The clip was also summarised in Korean. (post) (archive)

A sample of the Twitter outrage (post) (archive)

I won't say I don't have a bias here cause i definitively have, I do think korean culture is extremely superficial in so many aspects, their beauty standards are so strict that they really needed to become that plastic surgery hot spot, most of their games and manhwas are just powertrips with no value other than "cause yes" and if I can consider like 3 or 4 songs I've looked the lyrics it's just a bunch of people singing "I'm better than you"

Before all that, do I agree with Kyo? Yesn't

I get that some people might be upset by that but... honestly?
that's the same as someone saying "I went to the Unite States to shoot a gun", "I went to Brazil to learn soccer" or "I went to Russia to drink Vodka"
those are things you can do and are really famous of those countries, so would he be racist if one of those were said?
but the problems here isn't the words but the intent people saw behind it...

For example an american could not be upset by what i said, but if he connects that with something like a mass shooting he might project this on me... That and the fact that Asians are more prone to spend all they have on PNGs, so it would be disastrous to let Kyo say that and risk Niji income.

Awoogers

god strongest brit rin penrose is currently breaking into buckingham palace(in game)

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Same. I don't want to be attracted to someone I know for a fact is a full blown schizo and will definitely go full yandere on me.
But that's half the fun

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 55231
I don't like either of her voices, this deep voice feels fucking forced and it's so breathy that it completely weirds me out. Generic white bitches try their best but they will never be anything else.

Awoogers

View attachment 55231
DONTSTICKYOURDICKINCRAZYDONTSTICKYOURDICKINCRAZYDONTSTICKYOURDICKINCRAZYDONTSTICKYOURDICKINCRAZYDONTSTICKYOURDICKINCRAZYDONTSTICKYOURDICKINCRAZYDONTSTICKYOURDICKINCRAZYDONTSTICKYOURDICKINCRAZYDONTSTICKYOURDICKINCRAZYDONTSTICKYOURDICKINCRAZYDONTSTICKYOURDICKINCRAZYDONTSTICKYOURDICKINCRAZYDONTSTICKYOURDICKINCRAZY

god help me i am trying

WHY IS SHE BRITISH AND HOT WHEN SHES NORMAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Blue Bear makes her triumphant return soon (temporarily?)

Awoogers

im actually just gonna shoot myself in the head why did i laugh at this

Top Bottom