"Do I want to say it? do I sigh... do I want to say it? sigh It's... it's the forbidden fleshlight"Juniper Actias

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanishCookies

I'm not gonna pretend I don't see the funny side of a cute non-English speaker unintentionally talking about things they shouldn't when it happens organically, but what payoff was this retard expecting with this? The absolute "worst" you'd get is her just figuring out what they're talking about and changing the subject.

If you absolutely must try to epically troll someone and win an internets, at least pick a target you'll get a funny reaction out of. The chinchilla might have very limited English but she ain't stupid.
Anybody who brings this shit up in a chuubas chat Should go down to their local Home depot and buy a rope.
Finally found the guy who sent it
This person definitely switched accounts just to send this message
1699517196809.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Context anyone? I watched a bit at the beginning but had to stop and when I went to continue it was private.
What is the story? What does it have to do with worms?!
Fauna dropped her kalimba the stream before, and on this stream near the end she was trying to fix it with a hammer and tune it, so she asked chat if anyone had perfect pitch, and some saplings said she was hitting an F note, some other ones said F# and she said if the note started to sound like an A, and she ended up saying F A F A F A G randomly, so she panic apologized a lot, saying she just randomly started saying notes, I don't blame her as she was just saying out loud the notes chat was typing.

frz

Chastity Temperance Charity Diligence Kindness Patience Humility there is also Aristotle's version which turns it into Ethics by contrasting the two groups and renaming them Excess and Deficiency (google Virtue Ethics to find the basic Wikipedia article on it
They gonna pick the biggest :WHORE!!!: to be Chasity, arent they
Hard to really say what it is without an actual 100% non-performance example to compare against though.
Well you can sort by oldest from newest on their ggnp channel and they progressively gets more uwu the more time goes by. Not to mention there are plenty vid of their idol works like this one where they sound normalish

I guess technically it's more that they change how they talk than shifting through several pitches.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
They gonna pick the biggest :WHORE!!!: to be Chasity, arent they
The ones who push purity the most are often the biggest coomers yes. Yabairys.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu visiting Ririsya's channel to sing together at 8PM JST.

EDIT: Her membership is back.

Techibi clips herself reacting to the FF8 opening sequence.

"I'll be here..." I thought it was "back".

Not sure if this has been posted before but found a video on how live events with actual real bands work when searching for Kyo content.

Disclaimer, this is not a shill for Panasonic.

Here's Laplus with her Valo teammates, 1v1 with formal speech Kuzuha included.

The TL for Hamburger is incorrect though, Hambaagu which they mentioned is Hamburg/Salisbury steak and not Burger (Hambaaga).

English Valo starring HanaBana and friends.

Hinano is usually quiet during English challenges but she still laughs great.

Ayame actually almost turned down the VSaikyo invitation.

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

DanishCookies

1699520063324.png

:painpeko:
capipis... not like this
If some minority of capipis keep on doing this, Pippa will stop raiding people again.
Some of the viewers really need to be reigned in and tardwrangled so bad.
whats the japanese equivalent for wigger

jigger?
zippers

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The ones who push purity the most are often the biggest coomers yes. Yabairys.
I for one see nothing wrong with Melody doing a forced chastity roleplaying skit in a nun's habit.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Pippa thread is not so bad, as long as you completely ignore Reticule, every SEA/LATAM hornyposter, the Le Epic Megalulz Based anonpal, and just focus on commenting a concise moment in readable fashion.
Think of it as training for deep diving in the ocean.
I'm ready to dive!
1699521196105.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Limkin

ALSO WHY IS THAT YOUR AVATAR DO I NEED TO STAGE AN INTERVENTION.
Use adblock to hide the element and click on an icon. If you were given tools you better learn how to use them. Nene isn't even the first one to whom I did it

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

DanishCookies

Are there vtubers who are generally liked that you guys can't stand?

vid unrelated but have this banana

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Here's the X Space recording from that shitshow, it's unfortunately missing the first 5 minutes since I was late.

A quick and basic summary:

Logcast's CEO joins in to answer the "community's" concerns about the Global VTuber Awards and answers very little, just keeps on deflecting. A couple of people with extreme social anxiety join to ask basic questions that don't really challenge her, which allows her to continue to blow smoke up everyone's ass and promote her businesses.

There are a few funny bits in there that really show the lady doesn't understand or know much about vtubing, and there's even a guy towards the end that trolls her.

Take a shot every time she tries to PR-speak her way out of a question and interjects with "HOW COOL" and "AWESOME" everyone is.

She really wants to push AI into the vtubing space and does not hide it. Rather, she tries to showcase it as a grand opportunity that people will miss out on. Of course, just saying "AI" doesn't even begin to cover the multitude of ways it can be used to actually help creators, but she sure as fuck didn't make any good arguments why it would be beneficial for a VTuber to use it in a logical capacity.

Her plan is to make the Global VTuber Awards just like MTV Awards and have big celebs eventually join in on it. The actual show (at least the nominating and voting part) looks and feels slapped together but apparently, it was all planned since January of this year. I don't believe that whatsoever. I even made a video of how embarrassing and incompetent this whole thing is:

Lastly, the Oshi streaming app for VTubers is supposed to be for members only and "help" smaller VTubers because they take less of a cut from anything. The CEO lady rags on YouTube and Twitch monetary cuts and bellyaches about how they push the biggest creators while smaller ones are left with scraps or nothing. From my understanding, Oshi is supposed to be a voice-only platform, so I do not understand how this is supposed to be attractive to VTubers who are really dependent on the visual aspect of performing.

TL;DR this shit is mega 🏳️‍🌈 and I will enjoy seeing all of this crash and burn in a hilarious fashion.

Another X Space is planned for tomorrow because they ran out of time today.

Then they copyright struck my commentary video where I talk about it. Oh, I'm going to have a field day with this.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Then they copyright struck my commentary video where I talk about it. Oh, I'm going to have a field day with this.

what are the odds this "CEO" is a scapegoat spokesperson for whatever higher ups she answers to im not listening to the whole thing but these kind of canned responses and the performative nature feels like this was planned way in advance.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

I am not sure if it will be as great as Twilight watchalong, but it definitely has full potential with amount of fetishes this show hits for all the girls. Just vampires and incest alone are going to carry it hard

Short

God Damn the Sun
I think they banned the wrong guy too? the blue phoenix guy just asked someone that question apparently.
fish man 5678 was banned from Natsumi's chat, Blue phoenix was not banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom