"Meanwhile Shiina is already onboard the 'feet at 100k' train. I forgot how based she was."The Proctor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

Calliope Mori.
Not because I dislike her or her content or any of the usual fat wigger bad reasons, but because she is so obviously putting on an unnatural voice and persona when she's streaming. She almost has the air of a children's entertainer: speaking very deliberately high and soft and oh-so-slowly while she waits for her developmentally stunted audience to respond.
It honestly ruins the viewer experience for me in her streams, and especially in collabs where she does it all the more.
He asked generally liked, not generally disliked.

Also don't say something you expect people here to agree with. If you want to actually stir the pot here, take a shot at the likes of Nina Kosaka (not the roach)/Pippa/Shiori/Henya-Pikamee/Selen.
Or if you do Nene/Laplus at least you will summon either one of the autists here. :smugpipi:
Maybe throw in Lui and you can trigger the :holohag: defense force.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Why would you expect Rie to watch a livestream without any degeneracy in it?
I'm not sure I'd call Mika's way of doing math not degenerate.

Edit: Point in case, how do you get from math to Omegaverse?

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Calliope Mori.
Not because I dislike her or her content or any of the usual fat wigger bad reasons, but because she is so obviously putting on an unnatural voice and persona when she's streaming. She almost has the air of a children's entertainer: speaking very deliberately high and soft and oh-so-slowly while she waits for her developmentally stunted audience to respond.
It honestly ruins the viewer experience for me in her streams, and especially in collabs where she does it all the more.
Tbf thats a tick she developed when she was a teacher, also can you blame her considered how stupid the average deadbeat is?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche continues her Popful Mail adventures

If @Azehara doesn't clip and upload this whole thing it would be an insane missed opportunity.
:whatastory:
He's busy with his Japan trip and spending money on merch.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Calliope Mori.
Idk, when I met her in Hawaii (as DDK) she seems fine and basically...the same if that makes sense, so she's not putting on anything overly fake, just overly exaggerated since she did teach english in Japan, afterall. I agree with the collab thing as she honestly is more suited towards being a solo streamer.
Are there vtubers who are generally liked that you guys can't stand?

vid unrelated but have this banana

Ironmouse
Gura
Fauna
Shoto
Bao
Shylily
Majority of E-thot EN indies.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Got nothing better to post, so lets do that thing

BEST MUSIC VTUBER​

Suisei

BEST ART VTUBER​

Shigure ui

BEST FPS VTUBER​

Selen

BEST MINECRAFT VTUBER​

Kaela

BEST ROLEPLAY/ASMR VTUBER​

Ophilia Midnight

BEST JUST CHATTING / ZATSU VTUBER​

Ophilia Midnight

BEST TECH VTUBER​

Amelia Watson

FUNNIEST VTUBER​

Pekora

MOST CHAOTIC VTUBER​

Pippa

LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN​

Marine

HIDDEN GEM​

Ophilia Midnight

RISING STAR​

Mumei

MISS VTUBER​

Rie

BEST VTUBER ORG​

Hololive

RISING VTUBER ORG​

Phase Connect

VTUBER CLIPPER​

Phalnoa Ch

VTUBER PARENT OF THE YEAR​

Pako

MOST DEDICATED FANBASE​

KFP

BEST PHILANTHROPIC EVENT​

Ironmouse Subathon

BEST CONCERT EVENT​

Holofes 4 Our Bright Parade

BEST STREAMED EVENT​

Hololive Puyo Puyo Tetris tournament

STREAM GAME OF THE YEAR​

Holocure

LEWDTUBER OF THE YEAR​

Projekt Melody

GAMER OF THE YEAR​

Koseki Bijou

VTUBER OF THE YEAR​

Suisei
Post your pick TVA.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
He asked generally liked, not generally disliked.
Calli is generally liked, especially here for all we joke about her. Don't let the /vt/ shit stirrers convince you otherwise.
Idk, when I met her in Hawaii (as DDK) she seems fine and basically...the same if that makes sense, so she's not putting on anything overly fake, just overly exaggerated since she did teach english in Japan, afterall. I agree with the collab thing as she honestly is more suited towards being a solo streamer.
She's fine when she relaxes on it. Depends on the content she's doing and even who she's collabing with sometimes. I like her, I just can't stand that voice.
Now this is unforgiveable. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY: kill yourself

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
-Overseas investment in the company doubled over the last half year.
I say maybe a year before you have fag shit during fag month and they go out of their way to hire 2 unfunny Yamanbas like mica burton and mica burton 2. Public companies can't escape that shit.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

PekoWick

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I say maybe a year before you have fag shit during fag month and they go out of their way to hire 2 unfunny Yamanbas like mica burton and mica burton 2. Public companies can't escape that shit.
They are probably talking about those stocks they released to pay for the studio, aka they kinda can listen to the investor meetings but the big money bags are japanese corpos like bushiroad

aka they dont have a say in how the company operate, and Yagoo prefer to leave the fags in Nijisanji, now that they have embraced it completely with annual ESG reports

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
the big money bags are japanese corpos like bushiroad
my nigga japanese copros are starting to get a bunch of DIE shit, look at capcom. It may never happen but even a company like valve who is private and had a strong leader fell to that bullshit too. I'm quite interested how much cover can survive and how many talents stay or leave.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
He's been on his Japanese adventure.

Nice choice of JAV actress. :smugina:
I have a funny anecdote about her, some friend asked me to set up his Roku because he is a dumbass that cant read and when we were testing the youtube app, her ad appeared like 6 times in totally unrelated Youtube videos, not even using my account, in Venezuela, outside of any scrap of code related to my account

Yeah she somehow managed to beat our government terrible ads in the code
Back in Reagan's time, they had the CIA and the Contras with the cocaine, now they have a horsegirl.
I'm sometimes curious about what's going on in other parts of the forum, but not that curious.

View attachment 55002

@Azehara

Context: Kirsche likes hands apparently. It's her 5th anniversary, so people (Azehara included) sent hand pictures to her.

How to NTR your Asylum director:
❌ Harass his girl and call her f*t :kotokayouretard:

✅ Do a multiple angle gay op where you dick dox yourself that ends with her admitting she would watch a tribute video because she likes your hand. :mitothink:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Nice choice of JAV actress. :smugina:

Back in Reagan's time, they had the CIA and the Contras with the cocaine, now they have a horsegirl.

How to NTR your Asylum director:
❌ Harass his girl and call her f*t :kotokayouretard:

✅ Do a multiple angle gay op where you dick dox yourself that ends with her admitting she would watch a tribute video because she likes your hand. :mitothink:

He even got a slur on screen to go with the clip, clipchad.
:smugpipi:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

7 to 0 in favor of Ayame​

She streamed more times this month compared to October
my nigga japanese copros are starting to get a bunch of DIE shit, look at capcom. It may never happen but even a company like valve who is private and had a strong leader fell to that bullshit too. I'm quite interested how much cover can survive and how many talents stay or leave.
1699545509189.png

"This is the downfall of Japanese vtubing"
Lurker McSpic this is the 7th time you said that Japanese vtubing will kneel to western shit

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@superduper, Rie where are you to witness the vtuber industry gain 5 IQ ?
It isn't much, but it's a start. Slowly but surely, Ollie can cure the vtuber race of it's retardation!

hlwldlnf

DEXERTO I AM GOING TO BREAK YOUR LEGS FOR PUTTING NANA WITH THAT FAG
Nana hasnt say a thing about her revealing her personal info to the CCP yet...

Coming back to this, saw this tweet show up

So this bilibili rule might be more detrimental to individual account holders

Top Bottom