"What's wrong with liking dick? If you don't like dick, how would you make us? How would you get your favorite oshi, if you didn't like it, dick"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
, but if someone could show Bae mentioning that she’d be in Japan at the same time I’d be more willing to consider it.
@The Rrat Nigga come back and stop being buttmad at proctor for him being assmad at you
I need to your insight to know which cute girl will paint her nails with Calli and Kiara

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@The Rrat Nigga come back and stop being buttmad at proctor for him being assmad at you
I need to your insight to know which cute girl will paint her nails with Calli and Kiara
The ratking has declared holy war on the faggy irishman, he will never return to this cursed land.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

DEXERTO I AM GOING TO BREAK YOUR LEGS FOR PUTTING NANA WITH THAT FAG
Nana hasnt say a thing about her revealing her personal info to the CCP yet...

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Here's something i stole from /vt/ thought of independently, our favourite psy-op Tomoe Umari has a check-mark on Twitter, a gold one to be specific. Fair enough right? You can buy check-marks now right? However gold check-marks cost 1000$ a month;
Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 01-59-26 Verified Organizations.png
https://help.twitter.com/en/using-x/verified-organizations

Is she wealthy enough for this or is the psy-op-psy-op NOT a psy-op?

USS IOWA

But for real though, Will this make Anycolor leave China?

braindoko

I haven't watched anything from Kiara for something like 8+ months. Is this her normal voice now? It's actually tolerable.
the soy face thumbnails trick me into thinking she's more annoying than she actually is
LMFAO TOTAL BABY MOTH DEATH

jesus some of those guys went mental on the mof, but hey if it helps sell more
Here's something i stole from /vt/ thought of independently, our favourite psy-op Tomoe Umari has a check-mark on Twitter, a gold one to be specific. Fair enough right? You can buy check-marks now right? However gold check-marks cost 1000$ a month;
View attachment 54981

not beating the glowie allegations anytime soon. :smugpipi:
You horse friends better pray she doesn't see those comments or you're getting yet another live melty

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Clock me if late but.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The ratking has declared holy war on the faggy irishman, he will never return to this cursed land.
I’m just not sure why proctor didn’t just go with the obvious solution: make a thread that only Takodachi and Nolan are allowed to post in, and they can’t see anything else.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
SleepRyS by @Elisbian_.jpg

SleepRyS

How the hell do those pillows survive those razor horns?

grumpy shork by @hottgis73.jpg

The reports are in: Gura merch has officially been sighted more than Gura herself this year.

yubi toll is due by @giaku_ copy.jpg

*snip snip* ♫♬ "Yubi tax time..."♪♫♪

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Clock me if late but.

I'm clocking something alright :MozumiPichi::iryswooo:

View attachment 54981

I know it's funny to say she's a psyop because she's in the army, but I really think the military could do better than investing a bunch of money into a propaganda piece in a niche of a niche community like vtubing. They'd get like 5 guys to seriously sign up, and knowing this community, they'd be a bunch of fat neckbeards who'd be cannon fodder at best. She did also buy that billboard of herself down in Texas; I think whatever money she makes from streaming, the majority of it goes right back into streaming (I'm pretty sure she's said as much on stream once, but I don't have a clip on me). It wouldn't be terribly surprising if a fairly successful indie like her could squirrel away enough money for extravagant advertising ploys like this, especially when you have a day job like being in the army to cover your living expenses.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I’m just not sure why proctor didn’t just go with the obvious solution: make a thread that only Takodachi and Nolan are allowed to post in, and they can’t see anything else.
Like some type of AutismDome?
1699494029571.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Another member of Shiranui Pro is addressing the crowd

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The amount of normies under that tweet is fucking nauseating...
I found another golden sharticle by the retarded journos about how vtuber whores are not actually whores, bitch on the left looks like a shitty bimbo second life model.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I'm clocking something alright :MozumiPichi::iryswooo:

I know it's funny to say she's a psyop because she's in the army, but I really think the military could do better than investing a bunch of money into a propaganda piece in a niche of a niche community like vtubing. They'd get like 5 guys to seriously sign up, and knowing this community, they'd be a bunch of fat neckbeards who'd be cannon fodder at best. She did also buy that billboard of herself down in Texas; I think whatever money she makes from streaming, the majority of it goes right back into streaming (I'm pretty sure she's said as much on stream once, but I don't have a clip on me). It wouldn't be terribly surprising if a fairly successful indie like her could squirrel away enough money for extravagant advertising ploys like this, especially when you have a day job like being in the army to cover your living expenses.

I have a funny anecdote about her, some friend asked me to set up his Roku because he is a dumbass that cant read and when we were testing the youtube app, her ad appeared like 6 times in totally unrelated Youtube videos, not even using my account, in Venezuela, outside of any scrap of code related to my account

Yeah she somehow managed to beat our government terrible ads in the code

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I found another golden sharticle by the retarded journos about how vtuber whores are not actually whores, bitch on the left looks like a shitty bimbo second life model.

Oooh, stream content! Thank you. ALSO WHY IS THAT YOUR AVATAR DO I NEED TO STAGE AN INTERVENTION.

hlwldlnf

But for real though, Will this make Anycolor leave China?
Have no idea how to check the validity of this but apparently you already need an address or at least some type of personal info to register to post videos and stream on Bilibili so I’m hoping anycolor has the JP and EN members registered in a way that they don’t have to give their actual info…

Last thing they want is more doxx info out their for the crazy Chinese fans

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oooh, stream content! Thank you. ALSO WHY IS THAT YOUR AVATAR DO I NEED TO STAGE AN INTERVENTION.
Why are you so spastic since the incident? Is this some kind of rebranding? :selenpointandlaugh:Give me a better avatar and I'll change it dear bossman proctussy.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Yeah pretty much
Her voice went down gradually for the past 6 months or so
There wasn't like some kind of period of sickness or so that forced her voice to be lower, it just kinda happened
Even just a year ago, she said that she didn't want to change her voice. I am not even sure if she herself knows how much it changed.
I expect it to go deeper still, gradually, but not by much.
Honest to god, as of this day in 2023, I think she sounds more like her mother than her debut voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom