"This is so lame! but so cool! but so lame and so cool!!!"Onolumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Did the multiple wives finally find out about each other?

Hexa did, yes, and even called me out on it

What I didn’t expect was that she said I made her smile, and that more or less changed me entirely this past week or so

she has my devotion, I would be a fool to mess this up again

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Would be kinda funny just to see the twitterfags twist themselves like pretzels because any slight against her would be a slight against the biggest trans vtuber

But she would still be seen as a retarded wigger appropiating black culture or some shit
Nah those ilk don't let people like Blaire White being trans stop them from hating them

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

I guess Lumi did a roleplay/skit stream where she RP'd being depressed or something? I didn't watch as I'm at work.

Afterward, it seems like she apologized on Twitter for not playing the role very well and said she'd try harder next time:

Why didn't she play the role well, despite having been depressed in the past, according to her?:

She's too happy of a person it seems. Why am I sharing this? Because I'm happy to know my oshi is too happy to be able to roleplay being depressed. I know many vtubers have their own problems and issues in their personal lives, but I hope all of your oshis are generally happy too, or at least find some happiness in their lives.
:subaruclapping:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
From last night's Rissa stream:
image.png

:vespernice:

The wonders of counting in Japanese...

Today's art scrape from my daily Twitter stroll.

(This one is from Haachama herself lol)

Do you like tummies? Would you like to catch some good tummy art today in Japanese Social Media circles? Well today is good tummy appreciation day. The tag: #いいおなかの日

For example, Ao posted Ririka's tummy for today.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Sudden approval of her new album?

Gura explained to her the forbidden secrets of making money while not streaming.

Yes, it's been posted multiple times

Speaking of sharing secret arts, Karen taught her this one.

Maybe this or she finally cracked under all her workaholicism

It's a reduction, isn't it? :depressedtako: Going to get liposuction to reduce that fat gut you FUCKING CO-

Because whores didn't like that weebs weren't tossing money at them whenever cons and pax came around so they made their own convention.

A convention that a majority of the terminally online shut in weebs they're not getting money from won't have the balls (literally) to attend. Brilliant, like they say, "You gotta spend money to lose your investmen-" wait I fucked that up, uh...

""Getting the third arm put on?" Yeah something like that"

Unhinged rrat to temp the curse of prophecy: Double mastectomy and bottom surgery. say goodbye to those puppies and hello to DEMONDICEKyle.

She's going to become the first Holomem to flip from Live to Stars.

Would be kinda funny just to see the twitterfags twist themselves like pretzels because any slight against her would be a slight against the biggest trans vtuber

But she would still be seen as a retarded wigger appropiating black culture or some shit

Karen gets BBC'd but it's installed instead of input.

Fuck me this con flu is a piece of shit. :depressedtako:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Stunned But Dumb

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

...Mumei, on the off chance you're not joking.

the longer this joke goes on the longer I think Mumei was that one girl in school who wore a show accurate recreation of the hidden leaf headband till graduation. either on her head or arm (till a teacher asked he why she was wearing a swastica gang sign not or BOTH) and am slightly disturbed at the thought it might have been her.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kotoka is live.

It took 30 minutes for her to notice that she had no bgm.
:whatastory:

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
(This one is from Haachama herself lol)

I read it too quickly, and for a moment I thought it was "good farting day" いいおならの日

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
COVER launched this weird thing

"Mochiyo"
1699392808752.png

Bio: "I don't have any special personality whatsoever."
He is a hard worker who always tries his best.
He thinks he is clever.
Then these are his friends based in some Holomem and for some reason they skip Gen 4 and 5
1699392981336.pngThe one based on Suisei
1699393116049.png
Fubuki
1699393141109.png
Subaru
1699393158500.png
Marine
1699393171204.png
Chloe
Some look Uncanny and others look very cute

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
take it from someone experienced with scorned women as of late:

the sooner you settle down for good, the lesser the blowback when your infidelity comes back to haunt you, when ideally you shouldn’t cheat in the first place

best of luck, do not make the same mistakes as I have in the past, though it might be too late for you
That's my secret Captain: none of them know they're my wives.

For the first time, my earth-shatteringly colossal autism in being wholly unable to even address women is useful for something other than ruining my social life.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Had to look up who the hell Rebecca Sugar is

:gunpeko:
The person most responsible for the current state of Cartoon Network and many other network television cartoon shows. An absolute blight.

At least Nijisanji will not use this photo at a convention and talk about it in details to make fun of her and then justify it as "she posted it therefore she was ok with us bullying her for it". She has been assembling a new PC with help of twitter and friends for the past day or two (and called out twitter as useless twats unable to answer a simple question, tangenting into completely unrelated issues, she was already planning to solve after the step she was asking about, instead)

I am in physical pain seeing a WD Green drive in a work machine used for streaming.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I am in physical pain seeing a WD Green drive in a work machine used for streaming.
A laptop SSD might be dumb, but a dusty Zotac GPU? She's begging for a housefire

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The person most responsible for the current state of Cartoon Network and many other network television cartoon shows. An absolute blight.
People that watch Steven Universe should be put on a list for future reference.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Sleepy goes on the second day of her Tarkov Challenge.
Hopefully her ISP issues will stop. probably not

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Isa's birthday stream

This one too :architect:

>Look up artists name
I don't have nearly enough sweaty guy images to describe this guy's art. Holy fucking shit.:irysrecording:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

I guess Lumi did a roleplay/skit stream where she RP'd being depressed or something? I didn't watch as I'm at work.

Afterward, it seems like she apologized on Twitter for not playing the role very well and said she'd try harder next time:

Why didn't she play the role well, despite having been depressed in the past, according to her?:

She's too happy of a person it seems. Why am I sharing this? Because I'm happy to know my oshi is too happy to be able to roleplay being depressed. I know many vtubers have their own problems and issues in their personal lives, but I hope all of your oshis are generally happy too, or at least find some happiness in their lives.
:subaruclapping:

it wasnt as entertaining as the premise implied or her other weirdo streams. 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom