"Flower"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
ive said this in the liveposting thread but after rin got real about stuff shes now currently trying to have a widget that puts the donations on her screen as she reads those on her off time

and shes having a hard time and it feels like this stream is just a fucking roller coaster of emotions

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Horsewashing sim in roughly an hour wow look at that I posted in the right thread this time

Awoogers

sena is currently in isas birthday stream and just played her voila

i didnt know that she plays viola

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Awoogers

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
ive said this in the liveposting thread but after rin got real about stuff shes now currently trying to have a widget that puts the donations on her screen as she reads those on her off time

and shes having a hard time and it feels like this stream is just a fucking roller coaster of emotions
For more context, she essentially got one-guy'd in her marshmallows by a prominent viewer/clipper and it led to an hour+ of her just shitting on herself and her content. She talked about stuff like how she thinks Bettel is way funnier, her comedy is recycled/stale and how it's all her fault if any of her regular viewers end up leaving. Thankfully, it eventually turned into some positive reflection/ways to improve her content and overall ended on a high note but damn. It was honestly hard to listen to. It doesn't take a genius to know that Rin's constant snark and charisma are there to hide a sea of insecurities but seeing it all out there like that still felt pretty bad. That was easily the lowest she's ever been on-stream.

If it all leads to a positive change and she makes content she can feel better about then I guess it's fine, but I can't deny that a part of me still wants the maro sender to hang himself.

Awoogers

For more context, she essentially got one-guy'd in her marshmallows by a prominent viewer/clipper and it led to an hour+ of her just shitting on herself and her content. She talked about stuff like how she thinks Bettel is way funnier, her comedy is recycled/stale and how it's all her fault if any of her regular viewers end up leaving. Thankfully, it eventually turned into some positive reflection/ways to improve her content and overall ended on a high note but damn. It was honestly hard to listen to. It doesn't take a genius to know that Rin's constant snark and charisma are there to hide a sea of insecurities but seeing it all out there like that still felt pretty bad.

If it all leads to a positive change and she makes content she can feel better about then I guess it's fine, but I can't deny that a part of me still wants the maro sender to hang himself.
it was idol bandit mind you one of her prominent clipper and her regular

he did self report but i actually just wanted to tear the guy apart

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex continues playing Bloodborn

New cover by Kas Voxanna

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
For more context, she essentially got one-guy'd in her marshmallows by a prominent viewer/clipper and it led to an hour+ of her just shitting on herself and her content. She talked about stuff like how she thinks Bettel is way funnier, her comedy is recycled/stale and how it's all her fault if any of her regular viewers end up leaving. Thankfully, it eventually turned into some positive reflection/ways to improve her content and overall ended on a high note but damn. It was honestly hard to listen to. It doesn't take a genius to know that Rin's constant snark and charisma are there to hide a sea of insecurities but seeing it all out there like that still felt pretty bad. That was easily the lowest she's ever been on-stream.

it was idol bandit mind you one of her prominent clipper and her regular

he did self report but i actually just wanted to tear the guy apart
Did she say what the fucking putz said in her marshmallows exactly?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Jelly is looking for professional video editors for a paid role:

I think it's a good idea, Tenma did the same thing and it worked out really well for her. I'd love to see how it helps Jelly too.

I hope some clippers out there decide to try their luck that is unless jerry asks for too much editing for little pay. It looks like LEC is in charge of lumi clips and the negro must be paid handsomely because it has too much autism in his clips. I do also wonder if the reach of the an official clip channel is better than the rando clipper in the street because I noticed that idols official clip channels are dead and didn't have that much reach.

I guess Lumi did a roleplay/skit stream where she RP'd being depressed or something? I didn't watch as I'm at work.

Afterward, it seems like she apologized on Twitter for not playing the role very well and said she'd try harder next time:

Why didn't she play the role well, despite having been depressed in the past, according to her?:

She's too happy of a person it seems. Why am I sharing this? Because I'm happy to know my oshi is too happy to be able to roleplay being depressed. I know many vtubers have their own problems and issues in their personal lives, but I hope all of your oshis are generally happy too, or at least find some happiness in their lives.
:subaruclapping:

My nigga fishman is fixing them bros :yagoocry: he will have his idol dream one day or at least he will cure his sad girls :hope:
Also someone said a few days ago that they lost their music manager for "personal reasons" I will never forgive that woman for taking away the lumi ep from me, her reasons must be on the line of my kid fucking died to get a pass in my eyes. NAMELESS MANAGER I HATE YOU AND I HOPE YOU GET SUPER AIDS!!!:urtearingmeapart:

There will be PCW from last week but it may take me more time. I had to turn off the pc and I tried to archive my search page but fucking thing wouldn't archive the whole page. I ended up having to save the thing as an .xps file, it's gonna be annoying but it will be out.:Roboco-MEMENOD:

Awoogers

i remember her saying it but i cant quite catch it

or it just slipped my mind

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

i remember her saying it but i catch it

or it just slipped my mind
I'd like to see that marro :smugpipi:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She didn't read it word for word, but it was basically along the lines of "Hey I haven't been watching you as often and I won't be watching you as much anymore because I think your content had grown stale." Then he went on to list reasons like "You overexplain everything, you use the same jokes, you talk too much about how rich you are so you don't feel relatable and I don't get anything out of watching your streams anymore other than an occasional laugh." That last one especially got to her and got me a little heated. Especially cause he sent a superchat afterward saying "Hey sorry, I sent that a while ago."

Awoogers

She didn't read it word for word, but it was basically along the lines of "Hey I haven't been watching you as often and I won't be watching you as much anymore because I think your content had grown stale." Then he went on to list reasons like "You overexplain everything, you use the same jokes, you talk too much about how rich you are so you don't feel relatable and I don't get anything out of watching your streams anymore other than an occasional laugh." That last one especially got to her and got me a little heated. Especially cause he sent a superchat afterward saying "Hey sorry, I sent that a while ago."
the shit actually soured my mood after hearing it directly from rins mouth like holy shit

and it didnt help the fact that the femboy self reported like some kind of hot shit

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I mean is harsh and super faggy to go later and say " i sent that BTW ME your regular and clipper"
But if what Rin took out of that was to find a way to improve then i dont think it was that BAD

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
the shit actually soured my mood after hearing it directly from rins mouth like holy shit

and it didnt help the fact that the femboy self reported like some kind of hot shit
I don't even watch Idol/Rin and that makes me mad. What a shitty person. No one cares, if you don't like it anymore then don't watch it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It kind of sounds like there could be some genuine like workable complaints there but knowing a lot of the Idol audience. And I blame this on them either being white trash or ESL, they handled it in autistic and non-constructive manner.

Like why not just ask Rin if she is being burnt out, something like "You seem to be on the verge of burnout and are falling into a bit of a cycle. You good mate?" I dunno.

Imagine if Not Theo said something like that to Tenma, rip his paycheck.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
BUT WAS HE WRONG THO...
The guy is a fag but the times I decided to jump on a rin stream is basically what he describes. I have no beef with rin but she could use some variety in her bits if she's committed to play a character that much.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I mean is harsh and super faggy to go later and say " i sent that BTW ME your regular and clipper"
But if what Rin took out of that was to find a way to improve then i dont think it was that BAD
Yeah I agree, that's basically what I said here lol.

BUT WAS HE WRONG THO...
The guy is a fag but the times I decided to jump on a rin stream is basically what he describes. I have no beef with rin but she could use some variety in her bits if she's committed to play a character that much.

My issue isn't the actual criticism but with how he came off as a massive self-important fag. Especially the way he came back to chat, most likely after hearing from one of his discord friends that she was talking about him. It all felt like a giant call for attention instead of a genuine desire for Rin to improve herself.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Imagine if Not Theo said something like that to Tenma, rip his paycheck.
He is the one Tenma should listen the most, and respect his dedication of digesting her content into small bites to hook new public out of the streaming bubble.

While I do agree it sounds like a gayass bitch menhera move to throw a rock then amend with a superchat later, everyday regulars and clippers focused on you are the ones holding the information you so much desire. I would just recommend to hold a feedback event out of your main channel, for example a discord or a members' stream for that kind of stuff, unless you're really confident into being able to turn those into comedy: Beribug addressed a feedback form some months ago and it was all in high spirits, even while acknowledging her shortcomings.

Top Bottom