"I never really leave you guys. I'm always sitting there. Right there. Right below your ribcage"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

At least Nijisanji will not use this photo at a convention and talk about it in details to make fun of her and then justify it as "she posted it therefore she was ok with us bullying her for it". She has been assembling a new PC with help of twitter and friends for the past day or two (and called out twitter as useless twats unable to answer a simple question, tangenting into completely unrelated issues, she was already planning to solve after the step she was asking about, instead)

Man I miss vergil

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

The official statement from VirtuaReal on Bilibili only indicates that Kiyuu was given a 3-month suspension and says nothing else about the rest of the team/VirtuaReal/Nijisanji being banned (and if VirtuaReal ≠ Nijisanji, it's highly unlikely that would be the case.)
It shows that VIrtuaReal's management is very shameless and incompetent, in fact, the same situation has happened to other VIrtuaReal streamer, but they have all ended in official cover-ups and fan protection.Obviously, if there is no direct evidence, officials will not voluntarily admit mistakes。

This is another VR streamer cheating evidence, but no penalty.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Looks like the West will hold their own "CR Cup" in a sense that they're taking complete noobs of the game and have them be coached by a member of the FGC. There's 3 teams composed of 3 members plus their Captain/Coach and one of the teams' members are VTubers.

I have no idea who these VTubers are but if the event becomes successful enough then who knows, we might see more known names in the future.

Huntress plays fighting games for a long time, dabbled a lot in Blazblue Centralfiction, one of the last ASW good games (even with the curse of Izanami, Es and Carl). The other two I don't know, I watch Fleshy sometimes but I never saw them playing fighting games to analyze it further. My guess for other participants would be Tatsunical, someone from The South Side and maybe Ban_Anya, but she's a jew AFAIR, I don't follow her throughly to know if she moved before the attacks.
This could be interesting, my issue with it is that the NA community is cursed with dramafags and the equivalent of v-tweeters but for players that grift but never play the fucking games, very possible to have shit spilling around the shitter.

Bug Eater

He claims to have sent the videos to Tencent (which owns Riot Games), and apparently her account got suspended for 10 years literally right at the end of the tourney.
Thank god Riot has invasive kernel-level anti-cheat software otherwise they would never catch them :gunpeko:

A few months ago in Apex the #1 predator (who had already been banned a few times in the past for cheating) was caught trying to shoot through walls and was banned again, but probably would've gotten away with it if they weren't streaming. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of streamers are actually 'soft cheating' and just better at hiding it. (I think a big part of the cheater mentality is "everyone else is doing it, so why shouldn't I?", similar to the issue with PEDs in sports)

This is another VR streamer cheating evidence, but no penalty.
Aimbot is so strong that even she was surprised she got the knock in that 2nd clip (and then proceeded to try and thirst with 0 recoil control at all) :loading:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Polka will release a cover song on 9th with Zeta to celebrate her birthday

Birthday cat stream in 2 hours

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

How can someone so based be allowed on Twitch?
  • Makes George Floyd jokes
  • Says women shouldn't be allowed to vote
  • Laughs at Joe Biden
  • Said that if a woman tried to kiss her she'd call the cops
I'd say I would wife her if she weren't actually a Filipino boy. The all-knowing AI said so.
1699358142613.png

Limkin

You put two cursed degens in the room and this is what you get. It's like Roberu x Mea but with less sexual innuendos and the girl isn't trying to get married and have 12 kids with him

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Ina breaking out some of the creepier powers at her disposal

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
And can we take a moment to appreciate this awesome art for Polka's thumbnail?

Isn't this the game Dottovu was white womaning over?

It's Kson. The woman has the supernatural ability to look completely out of place in any setting, lighting or background.

Yes, it's been posted multiple times

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
My favorite vocal cords is doing a short stream

lvl8

DanishCookies

Stunned But Dumb

Shiori just has no filter, huh? Every clip is some insane stuff

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Isn't this the game Dottovu was white womaning over?

Yes, it's been posted multiple times

Yeah
Since Mister Seth decided to self-explode his penis i would admit that i knew about this game due to one of the JP vtubers that i watch talking about the release because she loves Fashion :BijouBijou:
Hey @TinyKusa and @BlueSharkTV it looks like both JP and ID have perms: White woman moments awaits us

Anya has it in her schedule

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Watame with a new accessory at 10PM JST.

UniVirtual's Ohga Ruki singing at 11PM JST.

The flute will have to wait 24 hours.

Been a long while since the last TSKR post.

And Furen enjoys being a Furelephant.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I'm sure that VR is more or less its own thing with token Nijisanji associations. They got the equipment and application for Live2D to use (even 3D studio stuff) but the rest could've been handled by Bilibili in general.

For what its worth, Niji still know it exist and the talents from each branch can collab with them (if they speak english, for example), but VR more or less run on their own two feet. 3D debuts/contents on their own, stuff on their own doing, and only occasionally go for foreign branch if they feel like it or has established connection/friendship after collabing for a while.

Also regarding the Niji VR valo hack and the rumour about it potentially leading to Riot games banning niji from their games, not sure if its gonna be real or not. I only checked one Niji (Reimu) and she still put Valorant on the schedule. So maybe wait and see?
People just really want the worse to happen to Niji no matter what even though it would make 0 sense. And yes, VR literally doesn't represent Niji at all, it's a joint project.
Did you use to watch her as Sunny? I ask because I have watched some of her Kunai streams and she seems great. I remember someone saying in this forum they used to watch her as Sunny and now I'm curious how she was before she joined Niji, and if there were any changes?
Basically the same without being too obvious, similar to how Mint is still largely Mint even as Pomu.
Yes, Sunny is Kunai, who has an even lower sub count of 61.2k
Sub counts rarely matter especially when it doesn't correlate to CCV since no one has the proper CCV for their current subcount anywhere.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Shiori just has no filter, huh? Every clip is some insane stuff

I'm happy she got into Holo, she deserves it. But part of me wonders just how unhinged she could truly get if she wound up in Phase.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
miori is playing reverse 1999 again this time finishing chapter 2 and starting chapter 3(hopefully)

her characters are severely underleveled and she just knew how much activity is needed to actually upgrade the units so she will definitely have a hard time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom