"Nooo! Don't poop shame!"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Look at her average and max viewers. She stagnated.
What happened to her thighs? 1:47
Hot girls doggy-style sex with strap-on. And seriously, seiza is a very uncomfortable pose.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
And yes, VR literally doesn't represent Niji at all, it's a joint project.
We should start calling 774 Inc a Nijisanji branch too if we're still calling VirtuaReal one. VR and 774 use Anycolor's face tracking software. Basically the same org.
:smugselen:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
We should start calling 774 Inc a Nijisanji branch too if we're still calling VirtuaReal one. VR and 774 use Anycolor's face tracking software. Basically the same org.

Damn. We should've listed Patra's graduation in their list of crimes then.

:smugpipi:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
German Lolime continues her Fallout NV adventure

Jelly and Pappa's games

Apex with Roboco, Matsuri and Korone
Roboco's pov

PekoWick

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Looks like KAF is finally dipping her toes in the international market

She even posted a short in her channel greeting her international fans in English

There's even EN subs in one of her songs as well

With more soon to follow

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

VALO with Kuzuha and the team: watch it for MAXIMUM Comedy

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Niggas of the homeland still thinking that VirtuaReal its the Chinese Nijisanji branch isnt the most retarded of their beliefs.

Not-Ollie its slowly turning into Indonesian Mikeneko

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Niggas of the homeland still thinking that VirtuaReal its the Chinese Nijisanji branch isnt the most retarded of their beliefs.

I edited my effortpost accordingly if VirtuaReal is indeed not a Niji venture, thank you for the corrections

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I'm happy she got into Holo, she deserves it. But part of me wonders just how unhinged she could truly get if she wound up in Phase.
IIRC Panko chimed in about this and said that Shiori would probably be a good fit with Phase. Can't find the clip rn.
Found the timestamp

Last edited:

USS IOWA

She probably has Bipolar Disorder, That would explain her depressive episode last month. But then again I'm not a Psychiatrist.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Currently listening to tech CEO lady being completely out of touch with vtubing and recording the X Space. It's hilarious, let me give you a quote:

"Small indie VTubers is where the most creativity and effort is."

:selenpointandlaugh:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Currently listening to tech CEO lady being completely out of touch with vtubing and recording the X Space. It's hilarious, let me give you a quote:

Pretty sure that's the Scam one anyway lol

Ensok

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm sure that VR is more or less its own thing with token Nijisanji associations. They got the equipment and application for Live2D to use (even 3D studio stuff) but the rest could've been handled by Bilibili in general.

For what its worth, Niji still know it exist and the talents from each branch can collab with them (if they speak english, for example), but VR more or less run on their own two feet. 3D debuts/contents on their own, stuff on their own doing, and only occasionally go for foreign branch if they feel like it or has established connection/friendship after collabing for a while.

Also regarding the Niji VR valo hack and the rumour about it potentially leading to Riot games banning niji from their games, not sure if its gonna be real or not. I only checked one Niji (Reimu) and she still put Valorant on the schedule. So maybe wait and see?

I will edit the announcement to reflect this.

FYI for future reference, if I get something objectively wrong in any announcement, people are more than welcome to @ me to point it out.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

As CEO of Johnathon Virtual Tuber & Associates, I can confirm that this person has no idea what they're talking about, and I don't even need to listen to what she has to say, if only for the fact that the term "VTweeter" exists for a reason

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New Zeta's cover

Super Meche streaming Princess Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom