"When I was a very young girl, I used to visit my grandma a lot. I was hoping she'd show me magical girl stuff, she said she'd show me something kid-friendly, it turned out to be Cutie Honey. In Cutie Honey, she would get undressed and tied up all the time, and that's how my sexual fetishes were awoken. Do you know Hutch the Honeybee? I thought it was cute how people fell into despair. Cutie Honey and Hutch planted the seeds, and my sexual fetishes began to distort, and then I became friends with a hardcore fujoshi. The things she recommended me turned me into a bigger freak than before. When I was a young kid, I couldn't understand dirty jokes, so my grandma would explain them to me, step by step. 'You know, the boys have this... but the girls have that' lol."Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Glad I'm not the only one.
She reminds me of the girl from Chrono cross (but could be someone else as well)

Kid? :pochiidontlikeit: I can kind of see it but I don't think that's where my mind is going. The impressions I'm getting lines up with being a kemonomimi type character with a bestial theme, might be late PS1/early PS2. Might also just be that the artstyle itself of her model is what's stirring these thoughts, a lot of it is centered around her face design and eyes than anything else.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
nerissa is sperging out over and grooming twitter lesbians AGAIN, this time in members only streams. This kind of stuff would go in the twitter thread, except this is a talent directly interacting with it and encouraging the person.
:tenmakys:
Maybe it's just me but I feel like this is a ticking time bomb waiting to implode when she finally attends one of those meet-n-greet session

Wasn't sunny reincarnated as Kunai Nakasato? I remember people saying vivi was another low subs indie named mogu or something
Not that it made the comparison any better, but they haven't been around for a long time either so it's not really a good comparison per-se

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
This bear will stare into your S O V L

Also catching up on Tomoes Little Goody Two Shoes stream now that I've played past that part and got a chuckle out of this

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wasn't sunny reincarnated as Kunai Nakasato? I remember people saying vivi was another low subs indie named mogu or something
Not that it made the comparison any better, but they haven't been around for a long time either so it's not really a good comparison per-se
Yes, Sunny is Kunai, who has an even lower sub count of 61.2k

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Maybe it's just me but I feel like this is a ticking time bomb waiting to implode when she finally attends one of those meet-n-greet session

Oh shoot, yeah I think you're right. How am I supposed to keep all of them straight?!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine calling yourself a vtuber fan and not being able to name all 180 members of Nijisanji.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Oh shoot, yeah I think you're right. How am I supposed to keep all of them straight?!

Usually with good, regular dickings. If a femoid goes undicked for too long they're at risk of going gay and then it gets even harder to straighten them out again once the homocoil has set in and got them twisted with other similar lesbians.

You got your work cut out for you.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

DanishCookies

Sawa getting bullied by her oshi

Had to look up who the hell Rebecca Sugar is
  • Sugar is bisexual, non-binary, and genderqueer,[4] using both she/her and they/them pronouns.[5] Sugar's queerness has served as the inspiration for her to stress the importance of LGBT representation in the arts, especially in children's entertainment.[6]
  • According to Sugar's father Rob, Rebecca Sugar and her younger brother Steven were raised with what he called "Jewish sensibilities", and both siblings observe the lighting of Hanukkah candles with their parents via Skype.[12]
:gunpeko:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

sorry to be a bit of a fag but could someone navigate these chinky websites or tag the resident chinese guy to see if it can be confirmed they gave a ban to all riot events for Niji as a whole, i cant find anything concrete just yet
VIrtuaReal is ostensibly a joint venture between Bilibili and nijisanji, but is in fact wholly owned by Bilibili. Just taking advantage of nijisanji's reputation.
It is possible that bilibili will only provide some help in Nijisanji related activities, but in reality, the opportunities for this part are also very rare
VirtuaReal≠Nijisanji CN,They don't actually cooperate deeply.Members don't belong to Nijisanji。

bilibili reportedly sold all of his Nijisanji shares in May. The result was a sharp drop in Nijisanji shares.Maybe they're not a partnership anymore

In addition, VIrtuaReal is poorly run and has a bad reputation, with a graduation rate of more than 50 percent of its members.
The steamer who was revealed to be cheating in FPS games has actually been cheating for almost two years. SHe even reached the rank of master in APEX by cheating.
This time she was punished only because she accidentally put the cheating software on the live screen, perhaps such cases have long been common in VIrtuaReal。

I hope this helps:shiinastare:

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
🙏

The degeneracy thread is two aisles down below
Rie and Kuri went to the trouble of informing you that it was "good tummy day", you can at least say "thank you".

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Did you use to watch her as Sunny? I ask because I have watched some of her Kunai streams and she seems great. I remember someone saying in this forum they used to watch her as Sunny and now I'm curious how she was before she joined Niji, and if there were any changes?
She's definitely holding herself back for now and stuff and given I watched her league content is not really a good stuff to compare to she really just doesn't have the energy that she had compared to back then

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Haachama vs Azki.I have been looking for this clip for a long time, it is well worth watching!
Haachama can't stop laughing, and Azki sings very well

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Didn't expect Asu to cover Mori's song. Her, Cocoa Domyoji and AZKi are the most underrated JP vsingers.

This was probably the best attempt at an EoaL cover.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Any ideas what could have happened?

literal who

VIrtuaReal is ostensibly a joint venture between Bilibili and nijisanji, but is in fact wholly owned by Bilibili. Just taking advantage of nijisanji's reputation.
It is possible that bilibili will only provide some help in Nijisanji related activities, but in reality, the opportunities for this part are also very rare
VirtuaReal≠Nijisanji CN,They don't actually cooperate deeply.Members don't belong to Nijisanji。
Moegirlpedia (Chinese fan wiki) also mentions that the actual operating entity of VirtuaReal is Shanghai Mengdian Culture Technology Co. (Google translated name, no idea what it is in Chinese), so yeah they likely have totally separate management from either NijiJP or NijiEN and are only tangentially associated.

In the comments of the VirtuaReal page on the VTuber wiki someone linked this clip of a VirtuaReal liver being asked if she's part of Nijisanji. She asks management and apparently gets told that she is not, but she is related to them.

How silly and easily avoidable. Who benefits from cheating in practice rounds? Not even in the real tournament. Was there even an award for the tournament anyway? What was the possible upside to doing this? Just plain stupid.

The steamer who was revealed to be cheating in FPS games has actually been cheating for almost two years. SHe even reached the rank of master in APEX by cheating.
This time she was punished only because she accidentally put the cheating software on the live screen, perhaps such cases have long been common in VIrtuaReal。

On the subject of the liver in question, Kiyuu, at most I could only find this article about the incident:

She was accused of using cheats by another Valorant content creator on Bilibili, who uploaded clips highlighting suspicious gameplay from her livestreams. Videos here and here. He claims to have sent the videos to Tencent (which owns Riot Games), and apparently her account got suspended for 10 years literally right at the end of the tourney. You can actually see the exact moment she gets banned from the game in the VOD here (timestamp 1:51:26). The official statement from VirtuaReal on Bilibili only indicates that Kiyuu was given a 3-month suspension and says nothing else about the rest of the team/VirtuaReal/Nijisanji being banned (and if VirtuaReal ≠ Nijisanji, it's highly unlikely that would be the case.) The "tournament" they were playing in seems like it might have just been a one-off showmatch kind of event, and it looked like the matches were over by the time she got banned anyway, so I don't think the rest of the team was kicked.

Limkin

At least Nijisanji will not use this photo at a convention and talk about it in details to make fun of her and then justify it as "she posted it therefore she was ok with us bullying her for it". She has been assembling a new PC with help of twitter and friends for the past day or two (and called out twitter as useless twats unable to answer a simple question, tangenting into completely unrelated issues, she was already planning to solve after the step she was asking about, instead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom