"Unnngh.... I'm gonna... I'm gonna birth a goal now! ngggh!!!"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Since some were referencing my Dizzy post recently, I checked to see if the links were still working and noticed Dizzy updated her instagram profile pic.
She doesn't appear to have dyed hair anymore or be brown. Actually looks more East Asian.
View attachment 54732
I wonder if this change came from speculation about her race.
Openly calls herself Chinese now.
seems fake.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

:whatastory:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Architects are, appropriately, eating good.

:MozumiPichi:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Kuri, wasn't this fat gay bastard caught up in some sort of controversy? I seem to recall he was running his mouth about something and got roundly clowned on.
He constantly engages in leftoid Twitter activism. He first showed up on everyone's radars during the Hogwarts Legacy kerfuffle shitting his pants about people playing the game.

DanishCookies

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
I never thought I'd see the day
1699335163318.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ame love ^_^
Watson Amelia Ch. hololive-EN - 【Mario Wonder】brrrRRRRRRRRRRRRR [T_C4JQLuEdY - 1920x1080 - 3h0...png
Source

Love these dorks

Clock me if I'm wrong but is this the first time anyone here has heard of this company?; https://globie.net/ https://twitter.com/globiesocial
Apparently they have three talents ready to debut;

I have never even heard of them though they seem to have existed since June and had a presence at Dokomi (The big German Anime con)
Interestingly they are based in London and all their current talents are Europeans so this might mark the beginnings of the first real European Vtubing company.
Future contender amongst the small corpos, or just another black company? Time will tell.

This girl knows a lot of languages
vivaldi_jSufZUP4P9.png
Man, watching this stream it's kind of astounding for me to think Sunny actually got an outright model downgrade joining Niji. I mean, look at this shit:

Yes, the model looks worse (almost all corpo models are worse than indies) but she got a much bigger audience, imho, it's worth it.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
This I'd actually great Tara is asking Mel the most depraved shit straight faced :SelenHAHAhere:
And meanwhile in the other side of the Vshojo sphere

For a lewdtuber Mel is easy to fluster sometimes, should make for an interesting dynamic. I would say I hope Henya remains pure but given the allegations of her interests maybe I should hope they don't form a lewd autism tornado and start talking about shota.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Man, you forget since it's Karen piloting and she's just like bro-tier level, but the Calli model is just straight up alluring. Love me the evenening dress look. Sultry is better than straight up lewd IMO in nearly all cases.

The imagination is always way better than the reality in most cases, but I'm also the kind of ass-backwards sort of degen who shuns the thot in t-backs and pasties and looks at the woman wearing full plate and thinks "Damn I'd love to spend 10 minutes fighting a stuck strap to pull that shit off".

I think Karen's bro energy has permanently ruined my perception of Calliope as any kind of desirable woman, even aping Marine's dance it's just... eh. I feel like a broken record on this subject since I've said it repeatedly before, but frankly I'm glad I'm not overrun with coomer lust for my oshi. I can enjoy her as a performer and entertainer without being distracted by thoughts of shit that'll never happen.

Architects are, appropriately, eating good.

:MozumiPichi:

Which is why I'll never be able to oshi this broad because jesus. :iryswooo:

I still get intense deja vu from her model though and I can't place why. I'm getting hazy memories of what I'm feeling is some PS1 era RPG every time I see her and I can't for the life of me recall it and it's driving me nuts because it's every time I see her I get it, not just sometimes, like she's a dead ringer for something I've almost forgotten.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Yes, the model looks worse (almost all corpo models are worse than indies) but she got a much bigger audience, imho, it's worth it.
1699336996122.png

1699337012221.png

Does she though?
1699336942586.png
Edit:
Wasn't sunny reincarnated as Kunai Nakasato? I remember people saying vivi was another low subs indie named mogu or something
Not that it made the comparison any better, but they haven't been around for a long time either so it's not really a good comparison per-se
Whoops, yeah.
1699340690974.png

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Not-Username

I still get intense deja vu from her model though and I can't place why. I'm getting hazy memories of what I'm feeling is some PS1 era RPG every time I see her and I can't for the life of me recall it and it's driving me nuts because it's every time I see her I get it, not just sometimes, like she's a dead ringer for something I've almost forgotten.
Glad I'm not the only one.
She reminds me of the girl from Chrono cross (but could be someone else as well)

1699338897668.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom