"Now, 'KMS' is Kyoran Meloco Suki"Meloco Kyoran

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pochi's morning karaoke right now

Pina's birthday countdown stream in 3 hours

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Phoenix & Scythe by @3L30S.png

I appreciate how much this works

perv by @ForfunNanashi.jpg

Perv shork

Warrior by @ChesterShinod13.jpg

Wawarrior?

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
k

That's actually kind of sweet.

I remember when Iofi premiered her original song during her 3D debut and instead of having an elaborate choreography, she signed the lyrics of the song with her hands
I kneeled so hard
Like this is such a heart-warming gesture, at the same time its such an Iofi thing to do
Additional to speaking ID, EN, JP and German and Korean she now also taught herself American Sign Language and Japanese Sign Language

Okay, she would probably not censor herself when saying "Fuck", but that's about it.
I do sometimes wonder why some girls like Irys, Bae or Shiroi bother censoring swears. Nothing about being in Hololive requires that from you, Kiara swears all she wants to her hearts content. Not saying you HAVE to swear all the time, I totally buy Ina not swearing like ever. But for people like Irys, who often slip into saying Shiii..take or something, it kinda doesn't feel authentic. The capacity to swear is obviously there, you are filtering yourself for what reason?? It's clearly not a Hololive rule, so why bother?
I am going to guess that Holo doesnt have perms for it
Sad
I hope they get the perms for it some time, because I would love to watch Stacey Prime, aka. Kiara just dress up people
It would be right up her alley as well, as an avid Sims Girl who spends a lot of time just dressing up her characters
I think it would be a fun girly stream
Haachama learning about her “forgotten” past…

This was a Kino stream
I am so happy to have Haachama back
Those weird streams where she DMs the members dumb stuff and she makes content out of it
Its great

Actually sponsored holotori stream

Who would have thought where this goes after Kiara fought for years to make them official

Glad Holotori worked out for her
She pushed hard for it, so stuff like that is great

Shame that a Meiji intern forced her to use the Thumbnail the sponsor prepared for her, because Kiara prepared a banger of a Thumbnail for the Chocolate stream
【MEMBERS ONLY】Watchalong_ Pitch Perfect 2 (2015) #kfp #キアライブ 3-32-31 screenshot.jpg

More Kiara News:
She is leaving for Japan to record her delayed 3D Birthday live later in the week
She already set up several Off-collabs in Japan:
>Haachame meme review
>Ririka shark tank
>RBC karaoke
>a secret (for some reason)
>Takamori nail painting
Also she wants to meet up with Kanata, not to collab, but just to watch old Idol DVDs together and geek out
Also she said that she talked to Suisei and Anya for several hours while practising for the Sports Festival and they apparently bonded and relate a lot in some ways.
I would love for Kiara and Suisei to get closer. Kiara still is a bit intimidated by her because of how good and popular she is and her fan-girl brain still hinders her from being casual with the big music senpai.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
k

I remember when Iofi premiered her original song during her 3D debut and instead of having an elaborate choreography, she signed the lyrics of the song with her hands
I kneeled so hard
Like this is such a heart-warming gesture, at the same time its such an Iofi thing to do
Additional to speaking ID, EN, JP and German and Korean she now also taught herself American Sign Language and Japanese Sign Language

I do sometimes wonder why some girls like Irys, Bae or Shiroi bother censoring swears. Nothing about being in Hololive requires that from you, Kiara swears all she wants to her hearts content. Not saying you HAVE to swear all the time, I totally buy Ina not swearing like ever. But for people like Irys, who often slip into saying Shiii..take or something, it kinda doesn't feel authentic. The capacity to swear is obviously there, you are filtering yourself for what reason?? It's clearly not a Hololive rule, so why bother?

Sad
I hope they get the perms for it some time, because I would love to watch Stacey Prime, aka. Kiara just dress up people
It would be right up her alley as well, as an avid Sims Girl who spends a lot of time just dressing up her characters
I think it would be a fun girly stream

This was a Kino stream
I am so happy to have Haachama back
Those weird streams where she DMs the members dumb stuff and she makes content out of it
Its great

Glad Holotori worked out for her
She pushed hard for it, so stuff like that is great

Shame that a Meiji intern forced her to use the Thumbnail the sponsor prepared for her, because Kiara prepared a banger of a Thumbnail for the Chocolate stream
View attachment 54638

More Kiara News:
She is leaving for Japan to record her delayed 3D Birthday live later in the week
She already set up several Off-collabs in Japan:
>Haachame meme review
>Ririka shark tank
>RBC karaoke
>a secret (for some reason)
>Takamori nail painting
Also she wants to meet up with Kanata, not to collab, but just to watch old Idol DVDs together and geek out
Also she said that she talked to Suisei and Anya for several hours while practising for the Sports Festival and they apparently bonded and relate a lot in some ways.
I would love for Kiara and Suisei to get closer. Kiara still is a bit intimidated by her because of how good and popular she is and her fan-girl brain still hinders her from being casual with the big music senpai.

Maybe its a suggestion from their managers??
Some sponsor related thing? (But Kiara gets sponsor anyways)
Like you said its weird because there are clearly both JP and EN Holos that swar a lot and dont have any problems

Choco Valo

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I'm a retarded mongoloid and posted it in the Pippa thread but Tomoe is playing Pokemon again

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Miia doing things. Currently drawing Lumi in MSPaint as a trailer trash white woman. Previously asked if it's against Twitch ToS to draw a crack pipe.

Fun stuff.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
People don't always act the same in different situations. You may fart a lot when you are alone, do you walk up to a girl you like and just start letting them rip? If you have a pottymouth with your friends, do you also have a pottymouth with your grandparents?

I don't think it's all that confusing to speak slightly differently in different contexts, nor would I call it 'inauthentic'. You might as well ask why all the girls seem more energetic on stream than they are IRL 95% of the time.

Edit: I forget that some of you are legitimately retarded and cannot make the connection between posts that are more than 2 spaces apart, so here's the context
Maybe its a suggestion from their managers??
Some sponsor related thing? (But Kiara gets sponsor anyways)
Like you said its weird because there are clearly both JP and EN Holos that swar a lot and dont have any problems

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

I'm not interested in any twitch award show but here is my pick base on that list.

BEST MUSIC VTUBER​

Suisei

BEST ART VTUBER​

Shigure Ui

BEST FPS VTUBER​

Kamito

BEST MINECRAFT VTUBER​

Okayu

BEST ROLEPLAY/ASMR VTUBER​

Noel

BEST JUST CHATTING / ZATSU VTUBER​

Marine

BEST TECH VTUBER​

Skip

FUNNIEST VTUBER​

Pekora

MOST CHAOTIC VTUBER​

Pekora

LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN​

Marine

HIDDEN GEM​

Suu Usuwa

RISING STAR​

Koyori

MISS VTUBER​

Skip

BEST VTUBER ORG​

Hololive

RISING VTUBER ORG​

Vspo

VTUBER CLIPPER​

Nekomikuri

VTUBER PARENT OF THE YEAR​

Skip

MOST DEDICATED FANBASE​

Chumbuds

BEST PHILANTHROPIC EVENT​

Ironmouse Subathon

BEST CONCERT EVENT​

Holofes. Holosummer is too short.

BEST STREAMED EVENT​

Hololive PuyoTetris tournament

STREAM GAME OF THE YEAR​

Suika game or Only up

LEWDTUBER OF THE YEAR​

Skip

GAMER OF THE YEAR​

Aqua

VTUBER OF THE YEAR​

Pekora

Post your pick VTA.

BEST MUSIC VTUBER​

Calli

BEST ART VTUBER​

Ina

BEST FPS VTUBER​

Selen

BEST MINECRAFT VTUBER​

Skip

BEST ROLEPLAY/ASMR VTUBER​

Utada Zoey

BEST JUST CHATTING / ZATSU VTUBER​

Chisaka Airi

BEST TECH VTUBER​

Amelia Watson

FUNNIEST VTUBER​

Lucy Pyre

MOST CHAOTIC VTUBER​

Lia Rinkou

LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN​

Amelia Watson

HIDDEN GEM​

Skip

RISING STAR​

Skip

MISS VTUBER​

Skip

BEST VTUBER ORG​

Phase Connect

RISING VTUBER ORG​

Phase Connect

VTUBER CLIPPER​

Phalnoa Ch

VTUBER PARENT OF THE YEAR​

Pako

MOST DEDICATED FANBASE​

Chumbuds

BEST PHILANTHROPIC EVENT​

Ironmouse Subathon

BEST CONCERT EVENT​

Holofes 4 Our Bright Parade

BEST STREAMED EVENT​

Skip

STREAM GAME OF THE YEAR​

Holocure

LEWDTUBER OF THE YEAR​

Projekt Melody

GAMER OF THE YEAR​

Koseki Bijou

VTUBER OF THE YEAR​

Chisaka Airi

Post your pick TVA.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Cease your niggatry, it's time to be sneaky-neaky-neaky-neaky-neaky-neaky-neaky-neaky~

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"Do I play a character on stream, honestly I don't fucking know either"

Hi Dizzy

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Selen first stream after returning from Japan.

USS IOWA

niggaphil

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
People don't always act the same in different situations. You may fart a lot when you are alone, do you walk up to a girl you like and just start letting them rip? If you have a pottymouth with your friends, do you also have a pottymouth with your grandparents?

I don't think it's all that confusing to speak slightly differently in different contexts, nor would I call it 'inauthentic'. You might as well ask why all the girls seem more energetic on stream than they are IRL 95% of the time.

Edit: I forget that some of you are legitimately retarded and cannot make the connection between posts that are more than 2 spaces apart, so here's the context
i thought it had to do with omega being a retard and telling council to not swear, i don't remember who brought it up may have been rrat (rip my fellow sperg and my thread oshi) i know bae has been more trigger happy with her swears, IRyS still sensors herself for some reason and kronii only swears when she gets salty, but i know there was a moment fauna said "shit seiso" i took that as her probably swearing a lot off stream but she was told to not do it on stream maybe by omega or her manager. don't know but it may just be me. :botanshrug:

DanishCookies

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i thought it had to do with omega being a retard and telling council to not swear, i don't remember who brought it up may have been rrat (rip my fellow sperg and my thread oshi) i know bae has been more trigger happy with her swears, IRyS still sensors herself for some reason and kronii only swears when she gets salty, but i know there was a moment fauna said "shit seiso" i took that as her probably swearing a lot off stream but she was told to not do it on stream maybe by omega or her manager. don't know but it may just be me. :botanshrug:

I think Fauna herself has talked about not being used to swearing, i dont think for her in particular its a stream thing, or atleast being told to not do it

All instances of her swearing have been song lyrics or direct quotes iirc

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

RiverBear

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Swearing is least the of the problems coming from Shiori's mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom