"My purpose for wearing panties is to avoid injury"Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Also today is Good butt appreciation day in Japan social media circles. If you like butts, and are curious here's the tag: #いいおしりの日
I wish there was a way for me to offer you greater thanks than this, but thank you, kind coomer

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Some handyman vtuber fan had his day made by Shylilys mom

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Lumi streaming Warcraft 3. Only Twitch today. I don't know if she decided on anything, but she was trying to decide how she would handle her streams going forward (Twitch vs YT vs simulcasting).

I didn't notice if anyone posted yet, so clock if late, but Remi is also continuing her birthday stream:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Almost certain now she's going to Idol.

phase 3 has 2 lolis that seem to be sisters or twins so she could also be going there if my nigga fishman gave them freedom on the body type

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I honestly always thought she waa a vtweeter, is she an intertaining streamer?
No, but most pro-loli streamers aren't generally my cup of tea anyway.
phase 3 has 2 lolis that seem to be sisters or twins so she could also be going there if my nigga fishman gave them freedom on the body type
Possibly

Limkin

Lumi streaming Warcraft 3. Only Twitch today. I don't know if she decided on anything, but she was trying to decide how she would handle her streams going forward (Twitch vs YT vs simulcasting).
I can't say for her, but a lot of people I used to only catch up on vods on YT stated they will continue simulcasting and that watching the stream on YT is objectively better experience for their viewers. Apparently YT at low quality with low latency is still pushing higher quality footage than what you can put through Twitch even if you turned everything to a maximum. "Watch me on YT and have a chat open in separate window to talk to me on twitch" as one have recommended

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
True, but February is late when compared to what Fishmen said about December being the target unless my rat about the Gen 3 struggles is true.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I knew Miori's home life sucked, but holy shit, I didn't realize it was so bad. What a piece of shit
Bae moves to Japan, Miori gets Bae's old shed in Australia, Bae's parents get another daughter at home to dote on. Everybody wins.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Conclusion: Nano is getting married (and not to you).

564.gif

Also news from the Pippa thread allegedly the Yabcast will have a vod

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
True, but February is late when compared to what Fishmen said about December being the target unless my rat about the Gen 3 struggles is true.
remember that artists are prone to getting sick :Vesper-UNHINGED: He can plan all he wants but he's at the mercy of the faggy artists, remember that ember had no lore video because their artist didn't deliver on time. He probably wants to have everything in the chamber to avoid this. Call me a fag but I do think gen3 debut is when phase inclines hard and fishman should ride the wave properly. If he doesn't pay for watchalongs and ads then he doesn't truly believe as much as I do :gunpeko:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Also news from the Pippa thread allegedly the Yabcast will have a vod

Man, I hope so. I'd be disappointed to miss a Yabcast just because I have negative desire to be anywhere near Detroit, let alone have to pay to be there.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Two things:

This has to have cost a godamn fortune.
Is there any end in sight for "charleston type" flapper girl musical numbers? It's a bit heavy-handed how much the industry wants to revive the roaring 20's

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Two things:

Is there any end in sight for "charleston type" flapper girl musical numbers? It's a bit heavy-handed how much the industry wants to revive the roaring 20's

Beats the giant suck sound of the 20s we live in now.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Two things:

Damn that's a good song and video. FAKE-TYPE is super high tier for the composition and production too. The animation credits are like 50 names long with the studio credit being Sanzigen which is fairly well known, so she really splurged on that.

Electro-swing has been borrowing the aesthetic since the 90s. I personally doubt anyone is actually pulling from historicals rather than just a faint impression carried through the century.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha's member stream today will involve watching a youtube video with buckos and "some shopping"

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
We should check the forum rules, there might be already a new one:
"There was never a user named Takodachi."
It's like Stalin erasing Yezhov from their picture, literally 1984
Jesus, what the fuck did I miss here? I don't go on Discord, so...

Edit: Oh, I caught up. I mean really, to have an actual vtuber in a chat and then insult her, well...I can see the result. Too bad we didn't get a penis explosion ceremony.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Gay drama aside,

Rosemi is back from Japan.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
it was a recurring thing, her snapping has nothing to do with a woman moment
banter is one thing but constantly being made fun of for the same shit gets tiresome really fast, especially if it is a sensitive topic for her
Yeah, it's like when you guys get constantly made fun of your micro-penises...

Bronze

I don't think it's Phase.

I understand how it looks, and I was afraid of that for the last couple months leading up to this point. It’s unfortunately a case of bad timing. When I’d hosted the donothon and raised the money, I had no idea this opportunity was going to present itself until after, and had no idea if I was going to get it until recently.

Now that it’s confirmed I got it, it means I can’t continue as Rune, and it would be a waste to use the money on a 3D model I’d maybe use for a month before I quit. I could’ve refused the opportunity to purchase the model still, but it’s a once-in-a-lifetime sorta thing that I’d be an idiot to say no to. And I don’t think my audience would want me to say no either.

I feel awful over the timing because I absolutely would not have hosted the donothon if I’d known this was coming, but there was no way anyone could’ve predicted this. I’ve consulted my audience multiple times over what to do with the money over the last month or so in the event I was successful in getting the opportunity, so I’m not just taking the money and running with no consideration for who gave it to me.
I hope this helps your understanding of the situation. I don’t like it either, but there’s not much I can do here.
The donothon mentioned is most likely her anniversary stream in september. If that's the case, its too late for phase gen 3. Idol held auditions in august, so that might be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom